Question
· Jul 17, 2017
Purge for "IO Log Input Data"

Hello mates,

When turning on the “Archive IO” option within the business operations, it provides us the capability of seeing the input and output communication with external systems. For instance, watching the messages sent out + ACK message sent back .

Our production has got a scheduled task that runs daily (by default I guess, as many others) and is in charge of purging “Errors and log files”. And this is likely to be linked to the “Archive IO” feature, right?

0 2
0 479
Question
· Jul 20, 2017
Cursor placement

Greetings,

What methods are available to position a cursor on a screen to begin writing as not to disrupt other areas of the screen? I have used ?# , ie: ?5 but this is destructive from the let to character 5. I would like to enter a command that will position at row,col and then start writing? Can I create a window in a window type display to write text and then when done viewing, remove it?

Please advise,

Thanks in advance for everyone's time.

0 2
0 296

Hello,

I have a DB server (ser-app-db) where cache is installed as server.

I have a Web server (ser-app-w) where cache is installed as web server and configured as CSP gateway.

I followed the configuration guide (https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...) and ser-app-w perfectly display the CSP and CLS pages.

But that's not working for my REST service, for exemple with the REST sample:

0 9
0 1.3K

My boss would like to change the Ensemble logo that one sees in the mangement portal, because it's part of the DeepSee Anaylzer.

I can see where it lives on the generated html.

I kow that you can set the logo for the User POrtal settings in DeepSee -- you can specifiy a URL for your logo. But we'd like to go one stee further and change the Ensemble by InterSystems to our own logo / company name.

Is it possible to change this in the code? Is there a Configuration setting to change this?

Thanks,

Laura

0 11
0 492

Hi,

I have a process in which at the end i produce a zen report and then i need to send it to the appropriate person.

I've used "GenerateReportToStream" method.

after that i set a context var of type %stream.Object and send to an operation that's send's out the email.

the email is received with the attachment, but upon opening the error is "Cannot display (fileName) is of invalid format".

If i need to attach or show something please let me know.

Thank's

Guy

0 1
0 363
Question
· Aug 9, 2017
%Library.Char

The data type %Char or %Library.Char

The description says it is a fixed length character field.

How do I set the fixed length?

Or by just setting %Char to something, does that automatically define its length?

Are the parameters MINLEN, MAXLEN involved? Or are these the way I set the fixed length?

Any help with this?

0 4
0 297

I have a few productions that my developers named "TEST" and would ideally would like them to have more relevant names. Is there a way to rename a production? I tried exporting and deploying the production under a new name and it worked, but my new production is empty. Also I'd like to delete a production that is in a suspended state. When I attempt to delete the suspended production, I get errors that the production isn't stopped, so can't be deleted. I can't start it to clear the suspended status, either. I get the following error:

0 5
0 1.1K
Question
· Aug 18, 2017
%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition

I want to manipulate all the objects whose type is%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition by %OpenId

However, I don't know the exact id to feed into %OpenId, is there a way to query all the existing ids of %Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition in a namespace?

Thanks.

0 3
0 366

There seems to be a problem with the sync/save. If I open a CSP file, add a CRLF to end of it and save the file I get a sync conflict. This can't be right.

To make matters worse I can then select to the local version and will then end up in an infinite loop where the CSP import/compiler keeps adding more and more CRLFs to the file.

You can see an example here: https://youtu.be/EY-_FA-kOpI

0 4
0 345

Hello, I've completed this tutorial: https://community.intersystems.com/post/deepsee-period-date-vs-same-peri...
I've used the "year" level instead of a pivot variable.
I want to calculate something like the following variation: 100 * ([DateOfSale].[PTD] - [DateOfSale].[LYPTD]) / [DateOfSale].[LYPTD]
I create a new calculated member, under the same dimmension with the above expression.

0 3
0 364
Question
· Oct 12, 2017
Retrieve Email

We need to use MAPI protocol to retrieve email since the POP3 is disabled at our site. Ensemble inbound adapter currently supports only POP3 protocol.

Any suggestions/ workaround ? We might have to call .net / com program to do this. Just want to check if anyone has done that already.

Thanks,

Sushant

0 3
0 437

Hi All,

I have a rasing task from BPL using <call>, it needs to add an entry in workflow task list and the task has to rais.

after performing,

I didn't see the entry in workflow task list, but the task gets raised.

In What is the root cause for this.

Why there is no entry in tasklist after raising task?, How to verify it?

Thanks

0 1
0 287

So this may sound trivial, but I'm seeing conflicting information on this topic and hoping to get clarification.

According to Enslib.HL7.Message class definition, the maxlength of RawContent is 10,000 characters. So when using encoding like UTF-8, that is 10KB. When using Unicode, that should then be 20KB.

But then also coming across some forums and documents where 32KB is maximum size before HL7 fields are truncated.

What is the sure way to determine and modify an interface's maximum supported message size?

0 6
0 3.4K

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble parsing XML containing unicode characters which I receive from an external webservice. I believe my file is saved properly with UTF-8 encoding but the SAX Parser still throws me an error.

I have 2 classmethods: 1 general one (get) to make a request to a webservice and return the date, and 1 (getSportsPerDate) to make a specific call and then parse the data.

0 5
0 2.2K

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to programmatic ally add the parameter 'VALIDIFNULL' to classes that extent %SerialObject.

This to hopefully resolve the validation errors I'm getting on webservice request messages, where certain properties are not required, but lower down the tree some properties are.

I have too many classes to do this manually and with the next SOAP wizard run I probably loose the added parameter.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Michel

0 1
0 236
Question
· Nov 21, 2017
Custom SOAP header

Greetings!

Hopefully someone has an answer on this, I cannot find any example or understand from the documentation how to acheive this.

I have a SOAP header subclass

Class AddressType Extends %SOAP.Header
{

Parameter ELEMENTQUALIFIED = 1;

Parameter MAXLEN;

Parameter NAMESPACE = "urn:registry:1";

Parameter XMLNAME = "urn:LogicalAddress";

}

In my %SOAP.WebClient I use it like this:
set customHeader = ##class(AddressType).%New()
do ..HeadersOut.SetAt(customHeader,"AddressType")

0 5
0 661

Hello everyone. So as title says, I used to install Eclipse with Atelier plugin recently to work in instead of Cache Studio and spotted that all my JS-code on CSP page is colored green as you can see here:

I couldn't find how to make code-detection on CSP files like JS files. All I found is this element which controls code inside HTML tag <script></script>

0 6
0 750

Hi,

Can I get "Window Size" from terminal? By command line.

Terminal > Edit > Window Size

I already tried to use 'do CURRENT^%IS', but without success. It does not return the change, for example, when the column is 132.

Is there any routine or method for this?

0 6
0 828