I am new to Intersystems, in our project we are directly connecting to the server (environment) using Intersystems VSCode extensions and publishing our changes from local machine. This is not the way we usually do as development process.

Is it possible to implement continuous integration ? So that developers can check-in their code in GIT Hub and can integrate Jenkins and automate the deployment?

Could you please help me on this ?

0 3
0 317

I've written several custom classes to add additional search capabilities to the user / clinician search defined in HS.UI.Registry.User.Find. I've tested it out, and it looks and works how I'd like it to, but I've run into a snag when trying to implement it.

The documentation for registering custom user interface pages shows a table of about 50 configuration registry keys for UI pages, but it only lists:

0 1
0 410

Hello, good morning

First thank you for your time in reading and answering our question.

We have been reading, inquiring, researching about how to make multiple dispatches from 1 Process of type "DICOM.BP.QueryProcess" to several target Operations.

We need some help to further develop this use case, and some advice 🧭, examples or recommendations

0 1
0 216
Question
· Oct 18, 2017
Rebuild class index

I have a class. In class there is an index. This index is for quick search on name property.

Class User
{

Property Name as %String;

Index NameInd On Name;

}

This class is mapped to some global ^GL(userId) = "Name*other data....****"

And there is also index global ^GLNameIndex(Name, userId) = ""

When I add new User entry through class, f. i.

S user = ##class(User).%New()
S user.Name = "Some name"
​D user.%Save()

calling method %Save() adding new entry to index automatically.

0 6
0 1.4K
Question
· Apr 27, 2022
using SSH to connect to IRIS

Has anyone here successfully connected to a community edition version of IRIS through port 22 to localhost? I have been trying for hours and hours to connect a Mobaxterm terminal session to IRIS and am at a total loss. Im not sure if port 22 isnt opening at this point or if its a configuration issue on my part. I am seeing either "Remote side unexpectedly closed network connection" or "connection refused" when i try to run the SSH session. I have tried 22/51773/1972 etc port settings under add/edit server to no avail. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mobaxterm settings

0 1
0 516

Hi guys,

I'm trying to immigrate some of my HealthInsight dashboards and pivot tables to another HS instance.

In some pivot tables, I defined them with a set of calculated dimensions defined in the analyzer, e.g as below:

Then when I exported the cubes and pivot tables in used to my new envirmonment. When I open my pivot tables again, the calculated dimensions are missing and hence my pivot tables no longer work:

0 6
0 412
Question
· Oct 30, 2017
Oauth 2.0 framework

Hi Team

i want to implement an Oauth 2.0 framework in my application , i define my connexion IHM, i want to check if the login and password are right when a user connect

do you've any idea ?

thank's

0 2
0 482

Hi Guys,

I currently have a service that uses an InboundAdapter to get a JSON file and process it given that the client is pushing data to us, but now we have another client where we need to request the JSON file by sending a HTTP request then get the file and process it, kind of a Get rather than push, how can I create a service that handle that?

0 1
0 226
Question
· Nov 6, 2017
Looping through a DTL

I have a DTL that reads an xml file and I want transform that to a list of objects but I have a problem looping through my xml as when I try I get the first instance on the xml not the whole XML being transformed. here is my example. Here is the output

<s01:WardOccupancy>
<s01:WardOccupancy>
<Organisation>BYG</Organisation>
</s01:WardOccupancy>
</s01:WardOccupancy>
</msg>

from

0 1
0 625
Question
· May 22, 2022
Convert JSON to objectstream

Hi Guys,

I'm running Ensemble 2014 and I'm using this to convert JSON to object:

class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject

but how can I convert to %CharacterStream because I'm saving a %CharacterStream field

Thanks

0 1
0 209

"Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi"?

I’ve hit the wall. I’m a one person shop who wants to start developing Cache on a mac using Eclipse/Atelier, after using Studio for the last 5 years. I’ve installed the 1.1 beta plugin, watched 6 or 7 videos from the September conference, tried several times to work through the cheat sheets, only to have connection issues or compilation issues, so at this point, I’m feeling very frustrated. The videos were interesting, but generally didn’t work as tutorials for fundamental programming operations, for me.

0 3
0 312
Question
· Jun 5, 2022
MDM: Patient Repository

Hi,
I am looking to define an architecture combining both IRISforHealth's FHIR server and HAPI's MDM capabilities. Is there anyone who has already implemented this type of solution?
The goal is to implement a single patient repository for multiple hospitals, so HAPI MDM is really interesting.
From what I've seen, some of the issues may be around compatibility between Caché and Hybernate.

Thanks

0 2
0 229

Hi ,

We have inbound HL7 message we want to transform. Is it possible to copy inbound NTE segments at ORC level to PID group level in the transformed messages? I see functions for insert / append / set etc but they appear to be related to specific properties / fields of segments as iodised to the entire segment.

thanks

0 6
1 581

I have been working on a project in our Dev environment which resulted in processing a few (million) HL7 messages, and I thought it would be a good idea to purge the namespace in a controlled way. My concern was when it hit the day where the scheduled task would purge 'the day of a million messages', it would fill the Journal Drive quite dramatically and would happen overnight resulting in triggering a response from the poor person on out of hours support.

My idea of a controlled way was to:

0 6
0 901

I have a table with a Varchar(max) column that I have created via the HealthShare SQL portal, and I see that in it's underlying class that column corresponds to a %Stream.GlobalCharacter

When I try to do a text search on that column (referenced as cd.Code in the example below) I get an error

0 1
0 242

I started with the Atelier Stand Alone.

Now I have moved on to Atelier as a plug-in to Eclipse.

With the Stand Alone I had access to two help topics, the Workbench and the InterSystems Atelier.

Now, as a plug-in I have access to a number of other help topics.

When I do a Help Contents, how do I eliminate those help topics I have no interest in?

Or only do a Help Contents on the topics that apply to me as a Atelier user?

I apologize if you have already covered this, but there is so much to read on Atelier already.

0 2
0 232
Question
· Dec 13, 2017
Cyclic Redudancy Error

HI,

We are using Cache 5.0.15 version. We are facing error. I tried to copy the dat file, I am getting cyclic redudancy error.
I did run the integrity check and repair utility . Nothing works.
Now My question is how to recover the dat file with data.

Thanks in Advance!
Sankar

0 1
0 125

Hi Guys

how do I deal with single Quote inside string in an SQL query?

currently this type of query is failing with an error asking me for a closing quote :

Select * from cnd.Facilities where name like ''%Grill's BBQ%'

Thanks

0 5
0 643

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 407