Hello,

How to get XML subtree from XPATH.DOMResult object as Stream or CacheString.

Here is my classmethod. My system receives XML message which has nested structures. The requirement is to send one message at a time to the destination. I have created the XPATH document and used EvaluateExpression method and which returns XML.XPATH.Result of type DOM. I am able to read the dom and get value of the element and its text. But I am looking to send back the subtree.

Code:

0 8
0 1.1K
Question
· Nov 1, 2016
WebSocket proxy to telnet

Is there any easy way to create a WebSocket to Telnet proxy within the Cache environment?

I would like to use a html5 telnet emulator to connect to cache, but need to create a proxy,

Is this a simple task?

0 8
0 1.4K

I know %CSP.Daemon is supposed to clean up old CSP sessions (?). In my management portal, under System/ License Usage, I see 33 "Units" used (and there are 33 licenses in use), but usernames from old IP address and that are not being used. Their active times are often in the millions of seconds. They are not "on" the system right now.

At most, only 3 users are on the system right now.

Are these supposed to be cleaned up? Can I clean them up programmactially, and how would I know if they're not active?

Thanks,

Laura

0 8
0 965

Does anyone know how to connect a Cache client to a GT.M database? I recently installed Osehra VistA on my PC and it uses GT.M, but we're supposed to use Cache Studio to develop. I tried adding a server to Cache (specifying 2222 as the port) and I get an "access denied" error. Port 2222 is the correct port which I use for for VirtuaBox and I have no problem connecting to VistA. I also tried going into the Management Portal to set up a local connection but this isn't working.

0 8
0 879
Question
· Jun 15, 2016
Cluster deployment recipes?

Let assume you have a infinitely scaling algorithm implemented in your application, using replication, ECP, or any other means of horizontal scaling, and let assume you know how to run your system under any volume of requests, the trick is to deploy required number of computing nodes in the cluster. If we are talking about cluster of 2-4 nodes your administrator (or as they call it today "devops engineer") will install anything manually. Probably he will easily handle 5 nodes configuration in the cluster.

2 8
0 615
Question
· Oct 30, 2016
ISCAgent debug

Good day!
Is there an opportunity to debug the ISCAgent behaviour (in Linux)? ISCAgent uses /etc/iscagent/iscagent.conf as configuration file, but in docs I've found a description only for two parameters (port number and interface - http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...). Other parameters I can see by running /usr/local/etc/cachesys/ISCAgentCtrl status:

1 8
0 2.5K

Hi,
I've organized my repository using TortoiseSVN. I was careful to use only svn commands while creating my file structure. Now all Subversion commands are working at the command line but not from within my IDE (Cache Studio). Basically I'm trying to write a plug-in for my IDE to use Subversion from within the Studio. Trying to integrate Subversion into my IDE, something like Subclipse, but for Cache Studio. The error occurred after reorganizing my code into directories. For example at the command-line, svn info and svn status and all other commands work perfectly. All Subversion commands work at the command prompt!

0 8
0 1.3K

Hi Community,

How can I create a JSON with the object ID by using the %Object:$toJSON API?

I have the following piece of code bellow where I create an object reference, create a %Object instance from %fromObject and them I am creating the JSON from $toJSON, but it does not expose the %ID (object id). How is the best approach to create a JSON with the respectives object IDs?

1 7
0 1.5K
Question
· Oct 31, 2016
Zen Excel Report

Hello Everyone.

Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I'm new.

First: I have to create a Excel MultipleSheet Report. That I'm fine with doing.. but they want me to give every Workbook that is created it's unique reportName, that is generated with the user input on the page. Is it possible to do so?

0 7
0 518

In response to a comment on his posting about source control hooks and Atelier Bill McCormick used the example of Studio's SOAP Wizard and talked about providing more information about how Atelier will support this kind of extension.

My Atelier (1.0.116) has a Tools menu with an Add-Ins option and a "Soap Wizard" (sic) submenu.

Is there any information available to us yet about how we can add our own add-ins of this kind?

2 7
0 451

I get this on some queries in some namespaces. For instance, this query:

SELECT TOP 10 SessionId, datediff(s,min(TimeCreated),max(TimeCreated)) as ResponseTime
FROM ens.messageheader
GROUP BY SessionId
ORDER BY ResponseTime DESC

It works fine in HSBUS but in HSREG it throws the error.

Server closed communication device

Does anyone know what would cause this? Would it log something more useful somewhere?

0 7
0 888
Question
· Oct 11, 2016
Cache deleting users

Very new to this side of cache....

So, currently in the habit of keeping all users forever, up to over 5000... ? is what if we decided to start deleting old users who have been gone from the company, how would it affect any account level information? notes, payments etc.... Is there any documentation anywhere that would answer this or describe this process or maybe best practices??

Sorry if this seems stupid but i am working on a proof theory for work.

1 7
0 392
Question
· Mar 9, 2016
project syncing issues

I have 2 projects in atelier, A and B which map to namespace A and B on the same server.

Namespace B has some classes mapped from namespace A.

I then edit a mapped class in project A and save it(I can see the changes in cache studio as well).

atelier A:

studio:

However in project B the class does not change, even if I click the "syncronize all files with associated namespace " button.

atelier B:

0 7
0 277

Hello, our customer, large industrial company, is considering modernizing their old CSP application so it can run on multiple client device types, using responsive design.

They have a lot of experience with CSP and some ZEN.

They are new to REST and have some limited knowledge of javascript - perhaps not enough to the extent used by client framework.

Does anyone have a framework or a set of templates that you would be willing to share?

Thank you!

Dan Kutac

2 7
0 730

Right now I have a developer/free version of Cache 2016.1 on my local dev box but it doesn't have Ensemble installed, is there a way to get Ensemble?

After having gone to the 2016 Global Summit I want to play around with it on my own and see what it's capable of.

Thanks

1 7
0 849

I have a list of about 100 MPI IDs that I would like to run a report on. I want to list times that any data for these patients were accessed. Currently in "Managed Reports" we have a "Disclosure Report" which I think was a custom development effort, but it is per-patient.

I have a SQL query for the ATNA log but I'm not confident in its accuracy, so I thought I'd reach out and see how other Information Exchange's might get this data.

0 7
0 473