I've written several custom classes to add additional search capabilities to the user / clinician search defined in HS.UI.Registry.User.Find. I've tested it out, and it looks and works how I'd like it to, but I've run into a snag when trying to implement it.

The documentation for registering custom user interface pages shows a table of about 50 configuration registry keys for UI pages, but it only lists:

0 1
0 410

Hello, good morning

First thank you for your time in reading and answering our question.

We have been reading, inquiring, researching about how to make multiple dispatches from 1 Process of type "DICOM.BP.QueryProcess" to several target Operations.

We need some help to further develop this use case, and some advice 🧭, examples or recommendations

0 1
0 218
Question
· Apr 27, 2022
using SSH to connect to IRIS

Has anyone here successfully connected to a community edition version of IRIS through port 22 to localhost? I have been trying for hours and hours to connect a Mobaxterm terminal session to IRIS and am at a total loss. Im not sure if port 22 isnt opening at this point or if its a configuration issue on my part. I am seeing either "Remote side unexpectedly closed network connection" or "connection refused" when i try to run the SSH session. I have tried 22/51773/1972 etc port settings under add/edit server to no avail. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mobaxterm settings

0 1
0 518

Hi Guys,

I currently have a service that uses an InboundAdapter to get a JSON file and process it given that the client is pushing data to us, but now we have another client where we need to request the JSON file by sending a HTTP request then get the file and process it, kind of a Get rather than push, how can I create a service that handle that?

0 1
0 227
Question
· Nov 6, 2017
Looping through a DTL

I have a DTL that reads an xml file and I want transform that to a list of objects but I have a problem looping through my xml as when I try I get the first instance on the xml not the whole XML being transformed. here is my example. Here is the output

<s01:WardOccupancy>
<s01:WardOccupancy>
<Organisation>BYG</Organisation>
</s01:WardOccupancy>
</s01:WardOccupancy>
</msg>

from

0 1
0 625
Question
· May 22, 2022
Convert JSON to objectstream

Hi Guys,

I'm running Ensemble 2014 and I'm using this to convert JSON to object:

class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject

but how can I convert to %CharacterStream because I'm saving a %CharacterStream field

Thanks

0 1
0 209
Question
· Nov 17, 2017
Token Generate Method

Hi community ,

i develop my LogUser Method on my rest API , the scenario is as follow :

when user enter his login & password , i check first in my table if he exists (this stape is done), now i want know how generate acces token from authorization server , i've as idea to call the "%OAuth2.Server.Generate" which is implemented on the configuration party (we find the correspondint attached screenshot ), but i don't know if i'm sure , we find here the developped method:

1 1
0 619

I have a table with a Varchar(max) column that I have created via the HealthShare SQL portal, and I see that in it's underlying class that column corresponds to a %Stream.GlobalCharacter

When I try to do a text search on that column (referenced as cd.Code in the example below) I get an error

0 1
0 243
Question
· Dec 13, 2017
Cyclic Redudancy Error

HI,

We are using Cache 5.0.15 version. We are facing error. I tried to copy the dat file, I am getting cyclic redudancy error.
I did run the integrity check and repair utility . Nothing works.
Now My question is how to recover the dat file with data.

Thanks in Advance!
Sankar

0 1
0 125

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 408

Hi

This morning I noticed that the ISCAgent.log for one of my high availabilty healthconnect servers has many entries that say:

"Mirror remote control command requested access to instance directory not found in registry."
Requested:d:\intersystems\healthconnect\

In addition, Messages.log has many of the following entries:

0 1
0 222