VS Code, Intersystems Objectscript Extension, connected to Iris community edition Container running on AWS, "failed to save file 'xxx' on the server"
I'm probably missing something really basic here -
- I spun up a copy of the Iris community edition AMI.
- Added Objectscript extension to vscode
- Added objectscript extension pack to vscode
- Added server manager to vscode
- Connected to iris AWS instance using PuTTY
- Changed password
- in vscode, I used server tool to add the server
It seems to connect OK; I can see the %SYS and USER namespaces. I clicked the "edit code in namespace" button and created a bit of hello world code. However, when I try to save it, I get "failed to save file 'filename.mac' on the server."
I can connect via a browser to the management portal and import a routine that way and it works fine.