Hi Guys,

I'm running Ensemble 2014 and I'm using this to convert JSON to object:

class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject

but how can I convert to %CharacterStream because I'm saving a %CharacterStream field

Thanks

0 1
0 13

Global Summit returns! 

After two years of video conferencing and virtual meetings, we at InterSystems are thrilled to reunite with our partners at InterSystems Global Summit 2022. In our first in-person event since the pandemic started, we're welcoming industry leaders and developers to our flagship conference. Registration is now open!

➡️ InterSystems Global Summit 2022

🗓 Date: June 20-23, 2022

📍 Location: Seattle, WA, United States

Add to calendar Apple Google Outlook
3 2
0 486

I want to display to the user on their Zen page how much time is left before their session times out.

I know I can set the %session.AppTimeout to a particular value (or manage this in the Web Application) and I know I can retrieve this value from the %session object. I also know that I can set an event handler to do something when the session has timed out but I cannot find any way to determine how long before the session ends via the application timeout so that I can keep the user informed.

0 0
1 50
Discussion
Eduard Lebedyuk · Nov 17, 2021
Code Golf - Encoder

We need to send some coordinates to a spaceship through a laser beam.
To do that we have to encode it, and beam it out into space.
Your mission is to implement the encoder with a compression standard.
As usual shortest solution wins.

Task

You will receive a string of comma-separated integers and you will return a new string of comma-separated integers and sequence descriptors.

Input

"0,2,4,5,5,5,5,5,3,4,5"

Output

"0-4/2,5*5,3-5"

4 8
2 440

One of the crucial business dimensions is the dimension “Where”. It is necessary to know where a customer was born or where he lives. Where will the order be delivered? Where have there been more sales, and where can we sell more? Where are our stores located? From Where is the customer accessing our e-commerce? These and other principal questions use the “Where” dimension. Today the best service to provide geographic accuracy and quality for these data is Google Maps.

1 0
0 47

I'm setting up Azure DevOps through IRISHealth (localhost) terminal and got the following error after trying to compile CD/CI pipelines:

Compiling routine Dws.CD.Data.History.1
ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error: invalid XML encoding declaration '' while processing Anonymous Stream at line 1 offset 32
  > ERROR #5090: An error has occurred while creating projection Dws.CI.SourceControl.Git.GitStudioExtension:Menu.

First line of CD.Data.History:

Class Dws.CD.Data.History Extends %Persistent

0 0
0 28

Hi Team

I have enabled Data Quality manager on InterSystems healthshare Patient Index and the  SSN field holds south african Identity numbers on our system.

I would like to modify the rule to validate according to South African ID number and not SSN. Data quality manager classifies this South African Identity numbers as Invalid because the rule is based on SSN.

Please see the current and default SSN rule below and advise how I can go about accomplishing this  task, if anyone has that rule please share how it's done.

0 0
0 30

The annual competition for InterSystems IRIS developers is coming! 

We're super excited to invite you all to join the Grand Prix contest for building open-source solutions using InterSystems IRIS data platform! 

New developers are welcome to join --> create an account now.

🏆 InterSystems Grand Prix Programming Contest 🏆

In prizes: more than $22,000

Contest running: May 9 - 29, 2022

Voting period: May 30 - June 5, 2022

10 5
0 757

Hi:

Currently we are using an older Healthshare instance but I am not opposed to using IRIS as we will upgrade eventually. 

Currently for monitoring productions we have a Montior screen. We have both the Queues page and a Deepsee dashboard which has current status of our services. The issue with the Deepsee method we currently have with traffic lights is 1) the page is a bit slow to load the metrics 2) any new services from the team  a new widget needs created and although this is easy enough to do it just is time consuming. 

0 4
0 124

Prospects, Customers, and Employees can now download IRIS and IRIS for Health both Community and Enterprise editions on https://evaluation.intersystems.com 

This will allow for new features not yet released to be tested by prospective customers and current customers to sample the latest and greatest that is in the works.

How to View:

For Prospects simply selecting an option with "(Preview)" in the Name will allow for download of preview software

0 5
0 106

Hi all

I have a Zen page which displays the contents of a table. One of the columns is a file path to a file on a local disk.

Is it possible, on a Zen page, to allow that file that described by the file path to be downloaded when a hyperlink is clicked on?

Cheers

0 6
1 70

Hello,

I want to access the HL7 Router settings from within the HL7 rule. Goal is to create a New class by extending "EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine".

Then create a PARAMETER ProcessMessage which can be set to an integer value for the HL7 Router.

Create a Rule class and based on the value of this setting ProcessMessage
process/not process the messages.

0 0
0 75
Question
Rochdi Badis · May 17
Create aJSON file

Hi Guys,

How do I create a JSON with the below structure pls:

{
  "field 1": "123",
  "field 2": "1.1.1",