Question
· Mar 25, 2019
Error in ebXML SOAP Service

We're moving an Ensemble production from Ensemble 2010 to Ensemble 2017 and in it we have a ebXML SOAP Service. It extends EnsLib.ebXML.Service.SOAPService and just contains one method with a method keyword of SoapAction = ebXML.

We're receiving a SOAP message with a SOAP action = urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02 and this is getting rejected with the error message ERROR #6207: Unexpected SOAPACTION value: urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02

0 1
0 332
Question
· Nov 23, 2021
IBM FASP protocol

Does InterSystems IRIS have any library or class that support IBM FASP protocal? like SFTP, IRIS has %Net.SSH.SFTP that for SFTP file transfer.

0 3
0 282

Presenter: Anton Umnikov
Task: Identify your slowest SQL queries and tune them for better performance
Approach: Use InterSystems’ query profiling and analysis tools. Discuss how system configuration can affect performance

This session will show you how you identify the weakest link in your application SQL and introduce you to the fine art of tuning those queries. To do this we will take a look at InterSystems query profiling and analysis tools, as well as how system configuration can impact SQL performance.

Problem: Obscurity on how our SQL engine works

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 2
0 333
Question
· Mar 29, 2019
Ensemble as a Data lake

We have been storing raw messages in a MySQL database for DR and ad hoc purposes. We are thinking of using an Ensemble instance as our data lake instead. We could segregate the source data by namespace or by global. But either way we'll want a custom global to index the data for data retrieval performance purposes.

Anyone else taking this approach? Any feedback?

0 2
0 457

Presenter: Barry Cooper
Task: Enable users to perform analytics within an application and take actions based on those analytics
Approach: Provide examples of embedding DeepSee within applications

Analytics is more than just using data to provide insight. Analytics is about taking action on that insight. See examples of how you can embed DeepSee in your applications, allowing you to take action.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 162
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Synchronization failed
I need help with resolving this issue of Synchronization failing.

13:55:46.338:HS.Director: Switching to namespace 'MYPORTAL' [Foundation]
13:55:46.450:Ens.Director: Production 'MYPORTALPKG.HSCOMMProduction' starting...
13:55:46.589:....HSCOMMProduction: Table synchronization state: Waiting
13:56:01.604:....HSCOMMProduction: Startup Error 0 =‰Synchronization failed*zOnStart+50^HS.Util.AbstractProduction.1
0 2
0 399

Hello experts,

I'm new to InterSystems software and still not so familiar with it. Therefore I do apologize in front if this question is irrelevant, not making sense or answer is commonly known.

I've did my best in search for answer, but unfortunately i haven't found anything helpfull. So I decided to ask for help here.

My problem is repetitive error which occure in CSP Gateway event log :

Error Condition: Failed to read posted content from the client (Content-Length: 1404; Data Actually Read: 0; Read Error: 70007)

0 1
0 406

I am still new to cache objectscript and am trying to figure out how I would go about removing the escape characters from my JSON below. When I call the $toJSON method it's adding the "\" character in the file path.

{"FileStatus":"P","Path":"\/somepath\/test\/test123\/filename.txt","InterchangeOID":"100458"}

My Code:

0 11
0 9.8K

I am working in Intersystems Healthshare product.

I want to clear the message logs from a particular interface (Service,process,operation).

In intersystems we have the option to purge the data for all interfaces for the corresponding time but I want to clear the data logs for particular interface only.

Please let me know how to approach this scenario.

0 3
0 248

Hi -

I'm trying to figure out what is the best (or at least pros & cons) on how to manage login accounts in a multi-tenant SaaS web based application context.

Assume that a company is designing a collections of web based applications that they will be selling as "services" to their clients, and that these clients will each have their own "users" and "customers" that will be logging into these services.

0 3
0 391

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in April 2019

New Applications

Arduino Snippets published by @Eduard Lebedyuk

Connect your Arduino to InterSystems IRIS or Caché via com port (or usb<->com)

Japanese Calendar published by @Hiroshi Sato

Japanese Calendar Converter for InterSystems products

Cache Quality for Atelier published by @Daniel Tamajon

IDE extension that helps you detect and fix quality issues as you write code. Like a spell checker, this extension squiggles flaws so they can be fixed before committing code. You can install it directly from Atelier and it will then detect new bugs and quality issues as you code (ObjectScript and JavaScript).

ETL Interoperability Adapter published by @Guillaume Rongier

Extend EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to add batch batch and fetch support on JDBC connection for Ensemble and IRIS.

R Gateway published by Shiao Bing Sung

Use R language with InterSystems IRIS

The Folding Staff published by @John Murray

'The Folding Stuff' is a simple VSCode extension that adds Visual Studio Code's existing code folding / unfolding features to the editor context menu.<--break->

0 0
0 182

This is a bit weird. I'm trying to use `DATEDIFF()` to calculate the time since the last message on an interface. For some reason, when no messages are received, the number steadily decreases. This is the opposite of what should happen. Here is my current query and a few sequential result sets:

SELECT getDate() as now, max(TimeCreated) as latest, DATEDIFF (s,getdate(), max(TimeCreated)) as difference
FROM EnsLib_HL7.Message
0 4
0 629

I need to create a healthcare management software for a local blood bank whose branches are spread throughout the USA. The Client has set the condition to use inter systems as the database management.

I am looking to create the app using PHP language and then host it through with VPN so that they all are interconnected. But due to the raise in cyber attacks. The client is seriously concerned about the security of the app thus wants to host it on google dedicated server which is being powered by cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php.

0 4
0 340

Hello Everyone,

In October 2021 we asked for input from the IRIS community regarding exam topics for our InterSystems IRIS System Administration exam. We will close the window for providing feedback on the exam topics on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Thus, if you would like to have your say in what topics are covered on the exam, this is your last chance!

0 0
0 176

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 280
Question
· Jan 8, 2022
SQL LOAD DATA date values

I have csv date file with date values like this "4/10/2021" for April 10, 2021. I defined a table with this property: Property TranDate As %Library.Date.

I capture error

[SQLCODE: <-104>:<Field validation failed in INSERT, or value failed to convert in DisplayToLogical or OdbcToLogical>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [%msg: <Field 'dc_data_finance.transact.TranDate' (value '4/10/2021') failed validation Field ...

I do not really want to change TranDate to %String. How can I import "4/10/2021" into %Date property?

0 10
0 415
Question
· Apr 18
Question about IAM

I was not able to get IAM working on my Development Server because of issues with creating volumes as a Non root user, so I opted to run it within Docker on my WSL Ubuntu locally. I was able to get it running, however the Workspaces is empty, and the Dev Portal is not enabled.

At this point do I need to sign up for the free Kong Konnect? or what are the next steps?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 58

Hello,

Why I don't see the full content of a XML file inside a Ens.StreamContainer Message?

When I look into the content I only see:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><!-- type: Ens.StreamContainer  id: 5 -->
<StreamContainer><OriginalFilename>C:\Temp\In\aa.xml</OriginalFilename><Stream></Stream><Type>FC</Type></StreamContainer>

How I can see all the content? There is any setting to modify this behavior?

I am using a EnsLib.File.PassthroughService,

Regards

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Jun 6, 2019
DICOM document path querying

Say you have a DICOM document with an input information sequence with many sequence items. You could access every item one by one by looping and querying the path by passing it to the GetValueAt method as demonsrated below.

This works but there are some performance issues on my system if the document has to be read for each query (as far as I know, that is the case on my system). Is there a way of querying a path, which would return the sequence items as an array? I think I am missing something. With 900 items the process takes around 20 seconds currently.

0 1
0 238