I am trying to connect the external application. Authenticating via Two SSL,

I have the Client Cert, Private key and the Root Certificate

The connection is successful from local (both via terminal and as well via Postman)

But when trying from IRIS application by configuring the certificates in the SSL configuration, i am not able to successfully verify the SSl connections

When test from the ssl configuration with the endpoint and port its gives the error Error #988: SSL connection failed. SSL/TLS error in SSL_read(), SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL: I/O error (54)

0 7
0 552

I have a class thus:-

Class RMH.ClinDoc.Response.GetEPRDisplayResponse Extends Ens.Response [ProcedureBlock]

{

Property GetEPRDisplayResult As %XML.String;

}

The property GetEPRDisplayResult contains html content.

When I write out the property in a terminal, all the html special character content is encoded e.g. '<' is &lt; '>' is &gt ; etc....

I want to display this html in a browser and have it render as normal.

So my question is how to I store html content in a cache object such that it renders correctly in a browser?

0 3
0 660

Hello community,

I am in the process of building a Health Care Application named MediCloud and I was so excited to see that IRIS is one of a great choice that I can make for a database system.

But, I am developing my system with ASP.NET Core Version 2.1. I did see that there is a way we could use .NET with IRIS using PEX (such a useful tip), is there a possibility I could do it ASP.NET Core as well.

Or is it just limited to .Net for the time being?

Cheers.

0 2
0 280

Awhile back the Developer community helped me with a situation I was having... How to loop through a Repeating Segment and Single Filed, example OBX().5, within a Business Process Rule and compare it against a Data Lookup table.

Well now I need to take it a step further. I need a way to loop through OBR() segment, and loop through OBR().4() and the subfield 4.1 and compare it to a Data Lookup table.

So I thought I could copy my existing function code and add another level to it, but its not returning what I would expect.

0 2
0 366
Question
· May 16, 2021
IRIS or Cache?

Hello all,

I am in a bit of a situation where I could get your help please.

I want to get certified with IRIS, but I also do see that there is an availability named Cache.

Are they both the same or different? if different please explain it to me as how?

Also what is the difference between IRIS, IRIS for Health, Deep Sea? Please explain to me.

Also what do you think I should get my self certified with?

Please leave your comments below.

Cheers.

0 3
0 361

Hello InterSystems Community Members,

I hope you are all doing well. I am currently facing an issue while trying to set up the SNMP subagent functionality for my InterSystems Cache installation.

I am using InterSystems Cache for Windows (AMD64) version 5.2.4 (Build 809_0_9006U). The SNMP subagent functionality requires the iscsnmp.dll dynamic library, which I have been unable to locate in my installation directory.

0 1
0 186

I have a class that has a property calledTags (like DescriptiveWords, but tags), where multiple tags are possible. I am trying to decide on list of Objects vs. array of Objects.

Based on this post: https://community.intersystems.com/post/querying-list-property-sql, sounds like using an array of Objects is the better way to go. Indeed, I already noticed that it's not possible to have duplicates when using an array of Objects.

0 4
0 816

I believe most of you have encounted this problem: a healthconnect/ensemble user get a slow response and ask measurement on how long it takes ensmeble to process this request, the ensemble 'activity data' gives no clue of the delay.

The reason is HealthConnect message measurement was based on ensemble message, which can’t give a correct answer on when ensmeble recevie the request and what time it send back response. when there is delay on inbound/outbound adpter, or csp gateway, there is no way to find out the delay from "activity data" .

0 1
0 246

I recently created a new foundation namespace in my IRIS for Health instance. I am noticing that Registry entries such as the Service and XUA registries (HS.Registry.Service.SOAP and HS.IHE.XUA.Config) from my previously created foundation namespace are not available in my new namespace. Is there a setting that controls this, or is there a way to map these registry values to my new namespace? Other developers I talked with on my team expected these registry entries available to all namespaces and were surprised when I reported they were not.

0 0
0 115

Hello,

I'm quite new at InterSystems. I have a business process that's pointing two different business operations, but one of them I don't want it to point to.

I went through the FileSystem settings, data transformations, classes, and code to see what it could be, but I don't see why its connecting to this second operation.

What other inner-system mechanics would I need to consider? What have might I have missed?

0 6
0 131

Our client says the call to send email (method (%Net.SMTP).Send) started returning error # 6167 (Authentication expected but failed.) after installing IRIS 2022.1.2; email had worked before. Properties (%Net.Authenticator).UserName and .Password were configured. We can get email to work when we don't set property (%Net.SMTP).authenticator.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

0 2
0 237

I have some system with heavy production. There are about 500GB of journals daily. And I'm looking at the ways, how to decrease the amount of data that appeared there.

I found no way, on how to split have the journal separately for mirroring databases and for others. So, I'm thinking about moving some of the globals to CACHETEMP. So, they will disappear from journals. So, thinking about Ens.* globals, I have about 30% of data in journals just for such data. Which production data can be safely moved to CACHETEMP, with no issues for mirroring?

0 6
0 290

Working with a client who has two TryCache instances on his W10 machine. Trying to bring in globals from a text file which works fine in my environment but on his, he cannot make ^%GI accept a file from his C drive. His Cache is on C as is mine. Checking the path and the file name carefully, it is accurate. D ^%GI and enter the path with filename (as works fine for me on my system) and he gets a message [unavailable] and when he hits enter out of that message, he sees Cannot import from THIS device. I think I'm missing a config or security setting of some kind but I don't know what it is.

0 1
0 313

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 208
Question
· Jun 10, 2021
HealthShare UCR User Roles

Hi anyone has created the user roles for UCR pls share details like if we want to create following roles what access rights should be give to each role.

UCR Admin - This user can stop/start productions, can enable/disable services, can run sql queries, can make changes in facility registries, assigning authority and other configuration.

UCR Developer - This user can add new services in the production but can not make any change in the registires and other configuraiton

0 1
2 299
Question
· Jun 21, 2021
SIMPLE FTP PRODUCTION

Hello developer community, I'm looking for Ensemble production sftp examples. I need to copy hl7 files hourly from several servers to a central server. The local documentation is no longer as good as it used to be. I remember several years ago, the documentation would take you step by step doing this. Any information would be appreciated.

thanks,

Rob S

0 2
0 218

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to build angular UI and Cache REST as backend. Can we deploy angular in Cache Private web server.

What would be the best way to do it. Did any one configure apache with csp gateway . if so can anyone guide me to a good document or some steps here which might help.

I have looked into this - https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

Somehow i am not able to join the dots .

0 6
0 601

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 167
Question
· Oct 17, 2023
Debugging a SOAP web-client

Pointers please for debugging a SOAP web-client.

We have several clients in different productions all accessing a web-service. We are trying to add another client in a new production, and its not working. The messages between the relevant Process and the SOAP web-client Operation are the same in the working and the non-working productions. But the web-service is reporting an XML parsing error to the non-working production. Here's the error as reported in the SOAP web-client Operation...

0 3
0 166