I have a business operation in an ensemble production to which I can send a test message which requires a date input. However, I can not seem to find out how I write the date in the test message. 1980-01-01, 01-01-1980, 50000 (cache integer encoding). But I constantly get an error: <ZODAT> zDateOfBirthDisplayToLogical+1^Ckey.Customer.1

0 2
0 529

Hi,

I am trying the following command in order to freeze the instance before backup is done:

csession CACHE -U%SYS "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()"

The command requires user name and password to be supplied when prompted. Is there any way that this command can be run where it doesn't query the credentials? I am wondering if it can use OS level permissions (root or effective user who owns Cache processes etc) .

My test is on a CentOS 6 machine if that helps.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 2
0 1.1K

Hopefully this is a simple questions to respond to. Can you do Delegated Authentication for SOAP web service calls. I ask as I am not seeing this work as expected. I have this authentication turned on and enabled in for he CSP Web Application yet I keep getting a "Security Token could not be Authenticated. And a global I was setting to capture some of the available data is not being loaded.

0 1
0 754

I use the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation table a lot. Someone just referred me to the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Document table, which has an AggregationId column.

I assume that column references the ID column in the .Aggregation table. If so, does this mean that if the same document was requested 1,000 times that there will be 1,000 entries for it in the .Document table? This seems inefficient to me. Why not have one record in the document table and have a DocumentId column in the Aggregation table?

0 7
0 392

Hi,

I have Healthshare/Ensemble version 2015.2.1.

I created Business Operation in my ENSDEMO namespace that will connect to an external REST endpoint to send data to this external REST Service.

I also created an http service in Home>Healthshare>Service Registry, under the Service Type: http. I entered the REST endpoint Name, Host, SSL Configuration, and URL.

0 1
0 627
Article
· Feb 14, 2017 1m read
Portal tip: The inconspicuous Menu button

Amongst the large fonts and chunky icons of Portal's pages, the Menu button in the top left corner is easily overlooked:

When clicked, it often produces the following menu:

When I remember it's there, I find the "View Console Log" option particularly handy.

I wrote "often" above because I've also noticed that the Menu contents change when I'm on a page within the Ensemble section of Portal:

4 1
0 523
Article
· Feb 14, 2017 1m read
Portal tip: Feel at home on the Home page

Until recently I didn't pay much attention to Portal's home page:

If it's not showing when you initially launch Portal you can easily jump to it using the button / tab at the top of the left-hand column of options. And later during your session, get there via the Home link that will be visible at the top of every page.

On the Home page the "Recent" section is automatically maintained for you.

3 0
0 401
Article
· Feb 14, 2017 1m read
Portal tip: Use the search box

User interfaces such as Portal often give us multiple ways of doing a task. Sometimes we stick with habits and don't realize that another way might save us time.

Here's one that I learned by watching someone else using Portal.

Use the Search box to get quickly to a page that may otherwise be several layers deep in the Portal hierarchy. For example, suppose I want to check the status of the ECP networking:

2 3
0 292
Question
· Feb 13, 2017
Connecting using factory

The following code in .Net using CacheObject.dll version 2016.1.2.206 com library

ConnectionString = "cn_iptcp:10.56.135.160[1972]:PHDEMO:PHSYSADM:***********"

b = factory.Connect(ConnectionString )
objCacheObject = factory.Static("CacheObjectConnection")
clist = factory.GetConnectionList()

for the above code, b is true and clist is Local,cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[1972]:

0 1
0 434

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 290

Hi Community!

We are launching the new channel of InterSystems Technology content for you. Please welcome InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel!

What the content you will find there:

See how it looks:

2 0
0 314

I have a web application with html, css, js files (no ZEN/CSP).

Problem: after I update them on a server, Caché still servers old and cached version (browser Cache is disabled).

There is a manual cache purge in Gateway Settings, of course, but is there an automatic solution?

I'll be okay with disabling cache server-wide, but an application-wide solution would be better.

I don't want to host web app on a separate web server.

Here's my web app config:

0 5
0 2K

For reasons that I won't go into here, I need to run Cache Terminal in Linux using Wine.

It starts up ok, but when I try to establish a connection to a remote server I get the following error:

Ctermsecure Read Error
Could not obtain terminal server client name.
Reason: (10035, 0x2733) unknown error

If I launch CTerm.exe from a command line then I get the following:

0 3
0 821

In last week's discussion we created a simple graph based on the data input from one file. Now, as we all know, sometimes we have multiple different datafiles to parse and correlate. So this week we are going to load additional perfmon data and learn how to plot that into the same graph.
Since we might want to use our generated graphs in reports or on a webpage, we'll also look into ways to export the generated graphs.

5 0
0 936

Hi,

Trying out Atelier , and need to understand what working principles are best to follow.

Scenario I have a local Cache Instance for development that is linked to a GIT repository for Namespace "ABC"

I have got a local working directory /workingdir/ABC

I have checked out branch "a"

So at this point I need to connect to a dev server that has this Namespace "ABC" but currently the branch that is on this server is "b"

0 2
1 432

I created a new class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer:

Class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer Extends %DeepSee.Component.Portlet.abstractPortlet
{

Property Data As %String;

ClassMethod %OnGetPortletSettings(Output pInfo As %List, ByRef pSettings) As %Status
{
    Kill pInfo
    Set pInfo(1) = $lb("Data", , , "Data", "Data setting")
    Quit $$$OK
}
}

It's a ZEN component and DeepSee portlet. It's immediately available in the namespace I created it in. DSW package is mapped to %ALL and to Samples, but if I try to create a widget with this portlet I get ZEN class not found error.

1 2
0 314

Hi

I created a jdbc connection in the Caché 2010.2.3 with SQLServer 2008R2.

The connection to this DB works correctly. (Conection Sucess)

I try to perform table binding but this connection, even though it is successful, does not load my tables and schemas.

I did the same test on Caché 2015 , with same jar drivers files and works perfectly!

Any idea?

Caché 2010.2.3

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)

java version "1.7.0_09"

Caché 2015

0 2
0 539

I have the following query which tells me how many documents were retrieved for each customer, but it only works for the "on-demand" customers:

SELECT PatientFacility, LEFT(LocalDateTime,7) as Mnth, Count(*)
FROM HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation
WHERE EventType IN ('RecordRequest','RecordRequestBreakGlass')
AND LocalDateTime >= '2016-01-01'
AND LocalDateTime < '2017-01-01'
GROUP BY PatientFacility, LEFT(LocalDateTime,7)
0 4
0 374