I have an interface that does not send me specific ID's, so I am scanning the AIL3.2 (Text) field for certain characters. The Routing rule is getting pretty big with all the OR statements. Is there a way that I can define what I am searching for in the data lookup table, and not have to scan the whole field that it does by default? Is there a way that I can simplify this?

0 3
0 799

Hi,

I am working on a custom service that reads from a file and import content into a global. The problem is that global is also used by other processes. I have been trying to find any way to stop/disable a process from cache code so after reading the file, process is stopped, global updated and then process is restored. But I could not find anything, just to start/stop the whole production

Do ##class(Ens.Director).StopProduction()

Any ideas if this is something that can be done in ensemble?

Thanks

0 6
0 858
Question
· Jan 31, 2018
EDIFACT SCHEME OR SEF

We need to process 01B edifact files, INVOICE / CREDIT NOTE / DEBIT NOTE, ORDER, MESSAGE STATUS

Does anyone have SEF files or scheme to import , this EDIFACT version or other to use it at Ensemble?

Thanks in adavance!

0 12
0 598

Hi,

Is it possible to Save a base64 data string, representing a png, as a binary png file, In Cache?

When I search google , in general , not Cache specifically, I see such articles:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11511511/how-to-save-a-png-image-ser...

and this answer:

You need to extract the base64 image data from that string, decode it and then you can save it to disk, you don't need GD since it already is a png.

0 2
0 5.1K
Question
· Feb 16, 2018
CDA on Ensemble?

Hi everybody,

I love the integration of HL7 v2.x in Ensemble, it's really easy to use.

I would love to see the same about using CDA on Ensemble. I know it's a complicated standard, but it would be more easy for developers in Europe if we could use it like any other type of message instead of using at XML level and xsl transformations.

Any experiences dealing with CDA on Ensemble?

0 1
0 472
Question
· Mar 20, 2018
Bad regex?
Set rm=##class(%Regex.Matcher).%New("[0-9]*","Word 123456")
Write rm.ReplaceAll(".")
.W.o.r.d. ..

Why??

0 4
0 330

Hi, Community!

This post is a digest of the Developer Community postings in March 2018.

Most viewed

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 272

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 195

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 194

REST Design and Development 161

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 161

Angular 4 (2-5), CacheAutentication, Cache2017.1, REST 155

Parallel execution in COS 154

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 144

problems renaming/copying classes 129

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 128

Most voted

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 6

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 5

Save the Date - InterSystems Partner's Day 2018 in Austria 5

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 5

Replacing ZEN - Index to articles 5

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 4

Minimum Monitoring and Alerting Solution 4

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 3

Caché Native Access — working with native libraries in Caché 3

DeepSee: Databases, Namespaces, and Mappings - Part 1 of 5 3

Most commented

problems renaming/copying classes 19

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 19

GetSwizzled error in cache 14

creating a test server 13

translation of data ready to push to and from a JSON restAPI 13

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 10

Filters in DeepSee Dashboards 10

SqloutBound Adapter with Output to File 8

Multiple installs of Eclipse/Atelier with different server connections 8

How to Call a Custom Listing in MDX? 8

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Eduard Lebedyuk, Posts, 667

Peter Cooper, Posts, 289

Mark Connelly, Posts, 128

Murray Oldfield, Posts, 81

Evgeny Shvarov, Posts, 60

Artem Daugel-Dauge, Posts, 52

Alessandro Marin, Posts, 36

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Robert Cemper, Answers, +4

Timothy Leavitt, Answers, +3

Tomas Vaverka, Answers, +2

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers, +2

Dmitry Maslennikov, Answers, +2

Michael Moulckers, Answers, +1

Mark Hanson, Answers, +1

Ray Fucillo, Answers, +1

Alessandro Marin, Answers, +1

John Murray, Answers, +1

0 0
0 219

Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 401
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 417

Without installing Kerberos has anyone Authenticated a SQL JDBC connection? Currently we are using local SQL Accounts to sign onto External SQL Databases, but we are being told that we need to switch to Service accounts that live on a Active Directory Domain.

I wrote with a little help a ZAUTHENICATE to do the Authentication for Ensemble, can I use something like that to connect to an External SQL Database using a Service Account on a Active Directory Domain?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 475

I have a serial object:

Class EmbedObj Extends %SerialObject

which is stored as a property of another object

Class ContainerObj Extends %Persistent

Property InnerObj As EmbedObj;

Property Foobar As %String;

Question:

From within the context of an instance of EmbedObj, how can I navigate to the containing instance of "ContainterObj" and find that value of its Foobar property?

0 8
0 636

We are updating from 2015.1.1 to 2017.2. I am testing the Hot JVM functionality to see if our current functionality is working in the new version of 2017.

I am having a problem trying to make it "fail".

Generally if I put in an invalid renderport then I usually get an error. Now if I put in an invalid renderport it generates the PDF anyway (FOP).

Was there a change where if it fails using the renderserver then it will create a new instance of Java to produce the PDF?

0 3
0 264

I have a CACHE.DAT file that is working under CACHE version 2015.1.0.429.0

I have a second machine with CACHE version 2017.2.0.741.0

When I attempt to add/use the CACHE.DAT in the new version of CACHE, it will not mount.

How do I upgrade/convert the DAT file to make it work under the new CACHE version?

Thx. Larry...

0 7
0 817

Hi folks,

One of my clients want to project a null property of a cache object to an empty XML element. Say, if we have a class:

Class Diabetes.BS.Message.LabReportMessage Extends Ens.Request
{

Property Report As %String;

Property IsRisky As %Boolean;

Property RiskValue As %String ;

}

If the instance of this class has a null RiskValue, after projection, they want the XML as following:

0 1
0 772

I have a CSP REST web application where I'm using delegated authentication via basic authentication in the REST calls. When I do a call to the web app with correct user credentials, I get a CSPSESSIONID cookie back representing the CSP session, which has started for the user I'm logged in with.

And when I want to log out/end the CSP session with the "CacheLogout=end" query parameter, I get a 401 Unauthorized code back. But the csp session itself does get terminated, which means the logout call was successful.

0 3
0 547

Hi hi,
Is there any way to do an automated daily print-to-PDF of a dashboard (its' widgets / pivots etc)?
I am able to add a "Print" Control to a Widget on a dashboard to do the default DeepSee Print functionality of a Control, but this is manual and browser dependent.
Is there a way I can either:
1) have say a scheduled task to automatically print the dashboard (as and instead of the manual Control click) including specifying filename?

0 4
0 350

I am receiving this alert every couple of minutes. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and if it is just the settings on my TCP operation or if this indicates an actual issue. Is it an issue with my framing (MLLP) or reply code actions (not set)? Something else?

Error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|7049|12692, data received =''
(alert request ID=2071)

Screenshot:

0 2
0 1.8K