I posted a question here about a week ago about GIT. I believe we understand it well enough to use. We are still trying to determine the best flow for our needs.
But now the question is how do we integrate this with GIT?
We are new to both Git and Atelier and would love to get advice.
Currently I believe the flow would be something like this:
1.Create a branch from our origin repository (let's say Ticket 123 branch)
2.Download that branch locally to our PCs with Cache running a local instance
3. Checkout Ticket 123 branch locally
4. Create a project in Atelier (let's say Ticket 123 project) and point it to a working folder (not the Ticket 123 git branch)
5. Import the files that you need from Ticket 123 git branch into your Ticket 123 project
6. Make your modifications
7. Copy those modified files from the working folder into the Ticket 123 branch folder
8. Push the local branch into the origin branch.
Is this the way we should work with Atelier/Git? Or would you recommend something completely different?
Thank you in advance for any response.