The MONITOR process (also called the Caché Monitor) scans the messages in your cconsole.log file and sends you emails based on the severity of those messages. The MONITOR is configured using the ^MONMGR utility in terminal.

The MONITOR should not be confused with the similarly named System Monitor, which checks a variety of system health and performance metrics and can log messages regarding them to the cconsole.log, where they can then be scanned by the MONITOR.

2 6
1 1.3K
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Change UI Locale Code

What is the best way to add an en-uk.json or an en-za.json file to the custum folder, since the default is en-us.json?

<hspc-home>/base/ui-custom-app/assets/i18n/en-za.json

Where can I get the json files for UK and Za ?

1 4
0 200

Is there a straightforward workflow in VS Code for moving a class from one namespace to another on the same server? With Caché/IRIS Studio, it was a (sort of) simple export/change namespace in file menu/import operation. But in VS Code it's not obvious (to me, at least).

I can add multiple namespaces to a workspace, but when using isfs:// paths I see only a "Download" option and no "Upload" or "Import/Compile." When I'm navigating the local file tree, I see Import options, but no way to select the namespace into which I want to import.

1 8
0 1K
Question
· Feb 3, 2022
%SERVICE_TELNET

Could be enabled a service as "%service_telnet" from cmd? I need to open a cache terminal from cmd but without this service enabled it is not possible, I mean avoiding the use of manage portal of course.

0 5
0 372

I was wondering if there was a certain procedure or documentation on securing (Https://) the Web Portal into IRIS/Ensemble?

Currently we are using LDAP Delegated Authentication to access the Web Portal using LDAP. However as more and more emphasis is put on securing applications within networks, I can see Management/Security asking us to make sure that the web portal is more secure.

1 6
1 818

Hi guys, just a quick question on how get the sql statement that has been executed in a %ResultSet?

so basically after the execute command I would like to save the SQL statement generated in a eg, a global and check sql statement?

0 3
0 315
Announcement
· Feb 8, 2022
HealthConnect Developer

Seeking opportunities either remote or local to Massachusetts for an experienced HealthConnect developer.

Have experience in transaction HL7 messages, mostly ADT and Results. Developing rules, transforms and message schemas.

0 0
0 194

It's time to announce the Winners for January 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in January 2022:

🥇 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥈 @Muhammad Waseem, HIS Team Lead, International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

🥉 @Prashanth Ponugoti, Technical Architect, Optimus IT Infra Ltd, London, United Kingdom

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

2 7
0 257

Hi Community,

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Python Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Python contest.

In this webinar, we’ll present two templates to start working with Embedded Python :

1. What is Embedded Python and Jupyter;
  2. Embedded Python with Interoperability (PEX hacked to use Embedded Python).

As always, our experts will answer the questions on how to develop, build, and deploy Python solutions using InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, February 7 – 12:00 PM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Guillaume Rongier, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Bob Kuszewski, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cYyvZCkx7xU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 372

Hey Developers,

It's time to announce the Top Contributors of the InterSystems Developer Community for 2021!🎉

We are pleased to reward the most active contributors across all regional DC sites (EN, ES, PT, JP, CHN):

• Top Authors
  • Top Experts
  • Top Opinion Makers

Let's take a closer look at the DC Wall of Fame 2021 and greet everyone with big applause! 👏🏼

9 6
0 383

Hi Community,

Here we have requirement to process messages min 10 sec delay. Current time it is taking my businessProcess is less than 1 sec.

To implement this requirement , I need to sleep 10 sec in business process custom code.

Could somebody help me to implement delay in BusinessProcess.

Thanks,

Prashanth

4 6
0 563

Hi Community,

We got requirement to Migrate whole interfaces from prod instance (cache2017.1 ) to new instance iris2020.1.

Currently around 100+ integrations (health share and health connect) up and running in prod instance (cache2017.1 ) , we need to migrate this live server to brand new server with iris2020.1.

Could you please suggest me guidelines and best practises while doing this migration.

Please ping me any document reference for this kind of Lift and Shift Migration.

After migration done, we will use new Live (iris2020.1 )instance only.

2 6
0 335

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Python Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Embedded Python - 4
  • Python Native API - 3
  • Python Pex - 3
  • NoObjectScriptLine - 5
  • Questionnaire - 2
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

1 0
0 224

Is it supported to be able to use member functions to define a set, in particular a set defined with a member range in the form:

set = member1:member2?

The docs only show hardcoded values being used for member1 and member2 and I can get it to work if I use hardcoded values. However if I try to use member functions it throws an error:

"ERROR #5001: Both parts of a range must be members"

0 2
0 366

Valant Medical Solutions is a market-leading, software-as-a-service organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Our mission is to develop disruptive technology solutions that exponentially improve behavioral healthcare quality to better serve mental health providers and their patients. We’re seeking enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join us as we transform the industry!

2 0
0 245

Summary: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the enterprise interface environment. This includes the implementation, configuration, coordination, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, monitoring, and support documentation of interfaces between various hospital applications. Integrations can include HL7, batch, custom scripts, etc. as required. Incumbent must ensure the interface environment maintains the highest reliability and performance along with keeping the environment on the cutting edge of current technologies.

0 0
0 247

Hi Folks,

I created a persistent class as below

Class myclass.DataBase Extends %Persistent
{

Property ID As %String;

Property Skill As list Of myclass.SerialTablelist;
}

and Created another Serial class as

Class myclass.SerialTablelist Extends %SerialObject
{

Property PSkill As %String;

Property OSkill As %String;
}

Now I will save the id as below

do rs.Prepare("Insert into myclass.DataBase(ID)VALUES(?)")
do rs.Execute(ID)
0 12
1 416