Introduction

I recently participated in a fantastically organized hands-on by @Patrick Jamieson in which an Angular application was configured together with an IRIS FHIR server following the protocols defined by SMART On FHIR and I found it really interesting, so I decided to develop my own Angular application and thus take advantage of what I learned to publish it in the Community.

SMART On FHIR

Let's see what Google tells us about SMART On FHIR:

2 0
1 149

Keywords: Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Tensorflow GPU, Deep Learning, Python 3 and HealthShare

1. Purpose and Objectives

This "Part I" is a quick record on how to set up a "simple" but popular deep learning demo environment step-by-step with a Python 3 binding to a HealthShare 2017.2.1 instance . I used a Win10 laptop at hand, but the approach works the same on MacOS and Linux.

4 0
2 1.1K
InterSystems Official
· Feb 23
InterSystems Platforms Update Q1-2024

Welcome to the first quarterly platform update of 2024. If you’re new to these updates, welcome! This update aims to share recent changes as well as our best current knowledge on upcoming changes, but predicting the future is tricky business and this shouldn’t be considered a committed roadmap.

With that said, on to the update…

5 0
1 259

Hey Developers,

Learn about new features in the InterSystems HealthShare Health Insight 2020.1 and 2020.2 releases and plans for future releases:

New & Next: Deliver actionable intelligence with HealthShare Health Insight

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m2vxVxR-tQc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 129

Presenter: Stefan Wittmann
Task: Take advantage of the NoSQL paradigm without adding another tool
Approach: Provide sample use cases that are an excellent fit for InterSystems’ new document data model

Description: Designing applications always requires you to make assumptions about your data model. Come to this session to learn how you can effectively handle the cases where you have to rapidly evolve your model. We will also discuss other use cases that are an awesome fit for the flexible document data model.

Problem: I’ve observed the NoSQL landscape and like the direction, but I have no use-case that fits and I do not want to add yet another tool.

Solution: InterSystems now has support for a well integrated document data model that brings the NoSQL paradigm to the enterprise within your current stack.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 335

Presenter: Mark Massias
Guest Speaker: Bruce Porteous of Northgate
Task: Build a composite application that bridges data silos
Approach: Give a real-world example of combining data from multiple sources to run a composite application

Most organizations need to bridge silos of data or combine separate applications. This session describes techniques for building composite applications and silos. The session also looks at a real application that does this. It uses workflow to assign cases to individuals for investigation and extracts information from multiple systems to provide the investigator with a complete context for the case at the scene of the incident.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 178

In the WRC, we often see customers contact us because they are having been provided a .PPK file for use with SFTP connections, but they don’t know how to use that key within InterSystems IRIS. This article will explain why this represents such a problem, and explain how to use the .PPK key to generate a Private / Public Key pair in a format recognized by InterSystems IRIS.

1 0
0 142

Presenter: Barry Cooper
Task: Enable users to perform analytics within an application and take actions based on those analytics
Approach: Provide examples of embedding DeepSee within applications

Analytics is more than just using data to provide insight. Analytics is about taking action on that insight. See examples of how you can embed DeepSee in your applications, allowing you to take action.

0 0
0 162

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If the journal file is too large to be searched or filtered using the Management Portal, you can refer to it using the following two methods.

① How to use the ^JRNDUMP utility
② How to reference it in a program

================================================== ==========

5 0
1 165

Hey Developers,

In this video, you will learn how to use VS Code with Python:

Using VS Code with Python

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PipmxjiMqfM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 272

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in April 2019

New Applications

Arduino Snippets published by @Eduard Lebedyuk

Connect your Arduino to InterSystems IRIS or Caché via com port (or usb<->com)

Japanese Calendar published by @Hiroshi Sato

Japanese Calendar Converter for InterSystems products

Cache Quality for Atelier published by @Daniel Tamajon

IDE extension that helps you detect and fix quality issues as you write code. Like a spell checker, this extension squiggles flaws so they can be fixed before committing code. You can install it directly from Atelier and it will then detect new bugs and quality issues as you code (ObjectScript and JavaScript).

ETL Interoperability Adapter published by @Guillaume Rongier

Extend EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to add batch batch and fetch support on JDBC connection for Ensemble and IRIS.

R Gateway published by Shiao Bing Sung

Use R language with InterSystems IRIS

The Folding Staff published by @John Murray

'The Folding Stuff' is a simple VSCode extension that adds Visual Studio Code's existing code folding / unfolding features to the editor context menu.<--break->

0 0
0 182
Article
· Dec 25, 2021 2m read
AOC2021-rcc

After >40 years of writing in-countable lines of code in M*/COS/ISOS (and a bunch of archaic languages)
I decided for myself to set a strong signal for the future. We have Embedded Python available
(still pre-release)! I just felt it as a sacrilege to ignore this excellent NEW opportunity and
stay with the old sermon that I had used for decades.

11 0
0 291

Hello Everyone,

In October 2021 we asked for input from the IRIS community regarding exam topics for our InterSystems IRIS System Administration exam. We will close the window for providing feedback on the exam topics on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Thus, if you would like to have your say in what topics are covered on the exam, this is your last chance!

0 0
0 175

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM

0 0
0 280

We have now released a new learning path to get you started with FHIR: Building Basic FHIR Integrations with InterSystems IRIS for Health. In this path, you'll learn the basics of FHIR, how to set up FHIR endpoints in InterSystems IRIS for Health, consume data into the FHIR repository and transform FHIR data, manage FHIR APIs with InterSystems API Manager, and query for FHIR resources using a client application.

2 0
0 270

Summary: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the enterprise interface environment. This includes the implementation, configuration, coordination, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, monitoring, and support documentation of interfaces between various hospital applications. Integrations can include HL7, batch, custom scripts, etc. as required. Incumbent must ensure the interface environment maintains the highest reliability and performance along with keeping the environment on the cutting edge of current technologies.

0 0
0 257

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Leveraging an Open Analytics Platform

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vv3ENnaF2fE

1 0
0 252

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

What is Embedded Python

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X84TSf1u9DY

7 0
1 266