Announcements

I have several BPL's that act like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) where they are transferring data. When I do this they are all being written under 1 session id, is it possible to make the BPL create multiple session ID's as it is cycling through a Snapshot, so it is easier to read in the trace?

Thanks

Scott Roth

Last answer 9 March 2018 Last comment 9 March 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

After enabling archiving log functions, Oracle can get real-time change data through CDC.

Can Cache database realize such functions?

My requirement is to take incremental data from the cache database regularly every day and synchronize it to other relational databases.

Incremental data can be text files.

Last answer 20 September 2018
+ 3   0 6

views

+ 3

rating

I am still working on a generic task where I need to apply journal file records to another database. Initially I didn't want to use Journal.Restore class methods as I need to perform some data transformation, and it seemed that the clearest way to achieve it was to read journal file record by record using %SYS.Journal.Record API. 

Last answer 16 June 2018 Last comment 28 August 2019
+ 2   0 3

views

+ 2

rating

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP  & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted.  But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

Last answer 26 August 2019 Last comment 1 November 2018
0   0 6

views

rating

(Originally posted by @Benjamin Spead on June 25, 2014)

This code snippet generates a list of Ensemble Lookup Tables and Schema documents in the user's current namespace. Run the code by running the class method "test":

Class benspead.EnsTablesSchema
{
    classmethod test() {
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument") {
            // only supported in Ensemble 2012.1+
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble Lookup Tables..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument") {
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble HL7 Schemas..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Continue:$listfind($lb("2.1.HL7","2.2.HL7","2.3.HL7","2.4.HL7","2.5.HL7","2.6.HL7","2.7.HL7","2.3.1.HL7","2.5.1.HL7","2.7.1.HL7","ITK.HL7")
                                    ,item)
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub: https://github.com/intersystems-community/code-snippets/blob/master/src/...

Last comment 23 August 2019
0   0 3

views

rating

Good day,

Is there a way to change the theme in management portal? or at least the color of the header.

Issue is, some users have access to Development and Testing and Production environments. I would like a way to color-differentiate the environments to reduce the errors. 

Last answer 1 August 2019 Last comment 1 August 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Hi all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this type of question, but I'm running out of ideas.

For reasons beyond my control, we run a version of Intersystems Caché (2013.1) that is not supported by Atelier. As such, I use Caché Studio to do my development.
The issue I have is, I don't run Windows or MAC, but Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 in my case). I've successfully managed to get Studio working using Wine and pretty much everything is usable. 

Last answer 4 June 2018 Last comment 26 July 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Hello,

I'm trying to set Caché-Python Binding on Mac, but there is a problem.

I performed installation and configuration of Caché-Python binding module based on the manual (URL)
including setting of PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH in "bash_profile", 
and they seems to be done successfully (there was no error in the process).

Last answer 30 August 2018 Last comment 25 January 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

InterSystems supports use of the InterSystems IRIS Docker images it provides on Linux only. Rather than executing containers as native processes, as on Linux platforms, Docker for Windows creates a Linux VM running under Hyper-V, the Windows virtualizer, to host containers. These additional layers add complexity that prevents InterSystems from supporting Docker for Windows at this time.

+ 10   2 10

views

+ 10

rating

Hi all. Today we are going to upload a ML model into IRIS Manager and test it.

Note: I have done the following on Ubuntu 18.04, Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0, Python 3.6.5.

Introduction

These days many available different tools for Data Mining enable you to develop predictive models and analyze the data you have with unprecedented ease. InterSystems IRIS Data Platform provide a stable foundation for your big data and fast data applications, providing interoperability with modern DataMining tools. 

Last comment 17 May 2019
+ 5   2 3

views

+ 5

rating

Hi Community!  

Check the second Developer Community Video of the week:

Docker Containers: Essential Knowledge

Last comment 13 May 2019
+ 2   0 5

views

+ 2

rating

Terminal scripts can be used to run pre-designed commands on the terminal, like a batch file.  You can write anything that can be executed on terminal, like for loop, if else and so on,  inside Terminal scripts. In this article, I will show you how to call Terminal scripts, how to use parameters in Terminal scripts and how to avoid session disconnected when running Terminal scripts. If you have any information about how to use Terminal scripts or you have any feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.

Last comment 23 April 2019
+ 4   2 3

views

+ 4

rating

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

Last answer 6 December 2018 Last comment 19 April 2019
0   0 6

views

rating

Hi,
We recover a large amount of data from an external database (SQLServer, about 1 million rows in JDBC).
However, we have treatment time issue.
This process takes more than 30 minutes whereas on a "classic" SQL Server Management Studio type request takes less than a minute.

Last answer 20 September 2018 Last comment 18 April 2019
0   1 5

views

rating

I needed to know programmatically if last ran failed or not.

After some exploring, here's the code:

ClassMethod isLastTestOk() As %Boolean
{
  set in = ##class(%UnitTest.Result.TestInstance).%OpenId(^UnitTest.Result)
  for i=1:1:in.TestSuites.Count() {
    #dim suite As %UnitTest.Result.TestSuite
    set suite = in.TestSuites.GetAt(i)
    return:suite.Status=0 $$$NO
  }
  quit $$$YES
}

Last comment 13 April 2019
+ 1   1 4

views

+ 1

rating