I have a persistent class that represents cities across the United States. It is below, but basically has a City Id, Name, Lat, Lon and a few other unimportant fields for this issue. Anytime I attempt to query on the Latitude or Longitude it immediately returns no results. My first thought was that it was a casting issue so I tried casting both sides to floats, ints, even strings and in all cases it immediately comes back with no results. I then decided to cast it to a string and attempt a like statement thinking it might be something about how floats are handled, but still no joy. Any

0 2
0 327

Hey Developers!

Good news! Just in time for the holidays, Gartner Peer Insights is offering customers a $25 digital Visa Gift Card for an approved review of InterSystems IRIS or Caché this month!

We decided to support and double the stakes. So! In December '18 you can get the second $25 digital Visa Gift Card for Gartner review on Caché or InterSystems IRIS on InterSystems Global Masters Advocacy Hub!

See the rules below.

0 5
0 1.3K

Hi guys,

I'm running a method on an instance of Cache 2010, which, when compiled, has $$$OK in it's .int code. This line throws an error, telling me that "the OK macro isn't recognized".

Some things I've tried;

- I looked it %occStatus, and the macro definition of OK is there.

- I changed $$$OK to 1 by hand in the .int code. It compiled successfully, but each time I recompile the original class, it's going to put that $$$OK back

0 4
0 481

Hi guys,

Mostly the title. Let's say my commands are stored in a text file "inFile". Here was my best guess:

<dir to iris> console IRIS2018 <inFile

For reference, here's an example of the analogous structure that works on Cache:

C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\bin\cache -s C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\mgr -U <namespace to start as> <inFile

0 1
0 883

Hi Community

I have created a simple package that allows the use of Cache with the Laravel Framework.

From my initial testing everything seems to be operating smoothly but I would like to appeal to the PHP users in the community to help me improve this package.

For those of you out there who have time and would be interested in this, please visit the repo at https://github.com/jeandormehl/laracache

Thanks in advance

5 8
3 1.1K
Question
· Dec 5, 2018
Schema not appearing on Mirror

Hi, I updated the schema on our live node, but the change did not occur on the mirror server. Is there some setting that I need to enable? Everything else seems to be updating but the schema has not

Can you advice on what I could be missing or is this something that is known?

Regards,

Eric

0 2
0 264
Question
· Dec 4, 2018
%Unit Test Case

This is the class which I want to test.

Class GSK.MyTestUnit Extends %RegisteredObject
{

ClassMethod Add(num1 As %Integer, num2 As %Integer)
{
s res=num1+num2
q res
}
}

This is my testing class.

Class GSK.TestingClass Extends %UnitTest.TestCase
{

Method test()
{
Do $$$AssertEquals(##class(GSK.MyTestUnit).Add(3,8),41, "Test Add(2,2)=4 passed ")
do $$$AssertNotEquals(##class(GSK.MyTestUnit).Add(3,8),11,"pass/fail")
}

}

1 1
1 262

I am trying to use %INLIST in SQL query using a cursor and the query fails to return results. It appears that the variable I use against %INLIST returns an empty string. All the examples I have seen use result sets and build the query as a string. Is it possible to use %INLIST in a cursor-based query? Below is a a snippet of the code I am using:

Property mylist as %String (MAXLEN="") [InitialExpression = "route1, route2, route3"];

set routeList = $LISTBUILD(mylist)

&sql(DECLARE MyReport CURSOR FOR

SELECT

ProcessStartDate,

0 3
0 590
Question
· Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service ( ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2
0 453
Announcement
· Dec 3, 2018
DC October-November 2018 release

Hi Community!

As you know or maybe guess we keep working on making Developer Community a better place for you, developers on InterSystems Data Platforms.

And here is the release on what we did in October-November.

Key visible enhancements:

better monthly digests,

InterSystems Best Practices,

Speed up mailings.

And a lot of small, but nice things - check the details inside.

1 0
0 155

It was mentioned in an earlier version of the IRIS documentation that IRIS and Cache should not be installed on the same physical server (port clashes?).

I can't see this warning in the current version of the documentation.

Could someone clarify if this has been resolved in the latest release of IRIS?

0 1
0 465

Hi, all.

I know this is basic, and I think I have done this before, but I haven't been successful this time.

In a Routing Rule, I would like to take the value of MSH:9.2, see if that value does NOT exist in a lookup table, and ultimately return out of the rule if true.

So, if my message is an "A05", but "A05" is not in a particular lookup table, then it evaluates to 1, and I execute my action of "Return" and the rule ceases processing.

Is there something incorrect with my sample code below?

0 1
0 358

Hello everyone,

I try excuting a SQL Query like this SELECT ID, CompanyName FROM Company WHERE CompanyName LIKE 'condition'

But if I want to search CompanyName have special char %, ex: '100% Co' , 'Group of Mr.%', 'The %TaxProp'...

How can I take % to query, with

0 5
0 849

Hi Community!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Intelligent Interoperability

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_v-QVavt5ZY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 227