InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,941 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

We a currently looking at a way of securing any future REST API's using OAuth2, where the Authorisation Server (OAuth2) and Resource Server would be on the same server.

However, as we have mirrored environment the Resource Server, and therefore the Authorisation Server, need work with a Virtual IP Address and be able to failover to either of the mirror member servers.

Is that possible with OAuth2 and if so what are the best practices for this?

Any advise or guidance much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 7
0 371

Hey Developers,

Watch as the presenter uses IKO to deploy the WebGateway, SAM, and InterSystems API Manager with the latest version of the InterSystems Kubernetes Operator:

IKO: The InterSystems Kubernetes Operator (Version 3.0)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KRUMYz6eGhE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 0
0 301
Question
· Jan 18, 2022
FHIR Bulk Data and ndjson

Hi all,

I am testing asynchronous Bulk Data retrieve with a large EHR vendor. When I retrieve the bulk data, they are returning ndjson (CONTENT-TYPE of "application/fhir+ndjson; charset=utf-8"). If I attempt to process that content using JSON functions - I get

ERROR #5035: General exception Name 'Parsing error' Code '3' Data ''

For example, the following generates the error

s objArray={}.%FromJSON(quickStreamOut)

The error makes sense in that ndjson is not a valid json format (I assume at least).

0 1
0 386

I would like to create a toolbar button in Cache Studio. After clicking on it, it would run a custom command (eg: to execute a routine that will clean a global).

I took a look at dialog that is shown after right clicking on a toolbar in Studio, then choosing "Customize" but AFAIK there is nothing there that allow such a thing.

I know it's possible to customize menu items by extending %Studio.SourceControl.Base class, is there something similar for toolbars ?

Here is some base code example (based on Danny Wijnschenk answer) :

0 6
0 279

For some years I missed being able to offer, to everybody interested in ObjectScript, a tutorial more or less complete, to start with ObjectScript. Something that could help more and make things easier to those new developers that come to our technology... something intermediate, halfway between the common "Hello World!", that doesn't really get you further, and the "Advanced Training", that is unaffordable because of lack of time,etc.

If there were something truly helpful not only as an introduction to the ecosystem, but as a starting point, as a boost, to really start to walk into ObjectScript and move forward by yourself... wouldn't that be awesome?

7 7
0 598

Does anyone know of a relatively quick and straightforward way of converting code written in the old dot scoping syntax with argumentless do (see here for reference: https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=RCOS_cdo_legacy) to the modern parentheses scoping syntax? It's not too bad to do it by hand, but it's also easy to make a mistake and leave a "quit" in an if statement by accident for example.

E.g.

1 10
1 552

I am trying to emulate a behavior we used to have on an older Cache' system, namely the ability to call "csession cache" from inside of .bash_profile.

On the older system, passwordless users were allowed, now password is required.

The desired behavior is to have user log into linux and go directly into our cache application, which is character-based.

I have tried this technique, without success:

csession cache < myfile.txt. where myfile.txt contains two lines, username on first line, password on second line.

0 2
0 251

Hi! For the Opendataset contest I've build a docker container app stack that use InterSystems IRIS & Openflights Dataset in a container and second container with Apache Zeppelin. You can found details here: https://github.com/andreas5588/openflights_demo

With that you can query the Opendflights Dataset from Apache Zepplin with zero configuration. The containers are on hub.docker so you can use it very easily.

2 0
0 228

Hi everyone,

I want to talk about our project and use the dataset theme for this contest.

Our intention never was to be a data curator, especially because sometimes my precious data means a lot for me, but not for the rest of the world.

My Precious

We want to go a step further and empower the user to find the perfect dataset for their needs.

Our project is a bridge between the data science community and the developer's community using InterSystems IRIS to achieve this mission.

4 0
0 355

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Datasets Contest 2021 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Dataset Usage Demo Repository - 4
  • LOAD DATA Usage - 3
  • Questionnaire - 2
  • Unique Real Dataset - 4
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 3
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 4
0 327
Article
· Jan 15, 2022 1m read
Your own webserver logfile analyser

Previously I had published The Article about the dataset from a real webserver, which can demonstrate how can activity and load of the Apache webserver depends on day of week, search engines indexing and some network noise.

Now I want to describe one useful function for most of webmasters and system administrators who are interested in obtaining of exactly information about visitors, hardware usage, and also about errors that gaing to their clients.

Here it is

5 0
0 248

With the release of InterSystems IRIS 2021.2 Preview and all-new LOAD DATA functionality dataset can by added with Objectscript Package Manager (ZPM)

Medical Datasets contains following 12 datasets. For dataset tables and data details please visit ONLINE DEMO by using SuperUser | SYS

2 0
0 185