I wanted to see some alerts that occur in my Productions in a Mobile Device, I came across Pushover.net recently that although has an upfront cost $5 you can send as many messages as you like after that, there is a 7 day free trial to check it out.

To Integrate this with a production I did the following.

Create an account and set up a device on https://pushover.net/

Record the following API Keys from the web site on the main page you will see

3 5
0 1.2K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,945 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

In this series of articles, I'd like to present and discuss several possible approaches toward software development with InterSystems technologies and GitLab. I will cover such topics as:

• Git 101
  • Git flow (development process)
  • GitLab installation
  • GitLab Workflow
  • Continuous Delivery
  • GitLab installation and configuration
  • GitLab CI/CD
  • Why containers?
  • Containers infrastructure
  • CD using containers
  • CD using ICM

In this article, we'll build Continuous Delivery with InterSystems Cloud Manager. ICM is a cloud provisioning and deployment solution for applications based on InterSystems IRIS. It allows you to define the desired deployment configuration and ICM would provision it automatically. For more information take a look at First Look: ICM.

3 0
2 1.2K

Hi, Community!

This is the 3rd part of DeepSee Web story - Angular base UI for DeepSee Dashboards, see the beginning here.

By design, DSW provides an implementation for every widget in DeepSee library. But there are some extra features in DSW which make solutions built with DSW dashboards more functional. This article describes it.

2 0
1 796

Hi,

I am planning to develop a new ensemble project with REST service, requests, response, business service, process and operations in Atelier. Is there any specific folder/package structure which i can follow? Appreciate any suggestions.

2 4
0 410

Hi

Totally new to IRIS and Cache.

Trying to evaluate it and work out how we could use it.

As a standard application database. Object or relational etc. does not matter.

Issue is ObjectScript.

So:

1) Can we develop, maintain and use an IRIS database and never use ObjectScript i.e. use only Java, Python, C++ interfaces etc. (exactly which one does not matter)? Would that make designing and using the IRIS database more prone to inefficiency and error?

2 4
0 803

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Sizing and Capacity Planning

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3dNBEzdB5W4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 336

As part of our security standards, we can't have our applications saving our credentials. For Atelier, this means our server connections. Is there a way to stop this by saving the connection parameters, but prompting for credentials on each run? Or is there another way?

Thank you

2 6
0 593

Has anyone called any outside Javascript code from inside their class files? I asked a long time ago if there was a way to manipulate an image within Cache Object Script, and since Cache doesn't have any image libraries its not really possible. However I have found Javascript to resize an image and wonder how hard it would be to mesh the two together.

Can anyone share any examples?

Thanks

Scott

2 9
1 1.4K
Announcement
· Oct 29, 2018
InterSystems Prague Meetup # 1

We had our first meetup of the Prague Meetup for InterSystems Data Platform last Thursday!

As it was our first such venue, the attendance was not large, but we believe it was a good start. Those who attended could learn about new features that InterSystems IRIS brings to our partners and customers as well as listen to a presentation discussing what it takes to migrate from Caché or Ensemble to InterSystems IRIS and eventually containerizing their applications.

2 2
0 263

I have a list

set list=$lb(1,$c(0),2)

How do I replace $c(0) with an empty element?

My list should look like this:

set list=$lb(1,,2)

I tried using $list but it either replaces the element with an empty string:

set $list(list,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,"",2)

Or removes the element altogether:

set $list(list,2,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,2)
2 2
0 362

Using our cool new debugging extension for Visual Studio Code I'm trying to debug a CreateProjection method of a class, but when I compile it the work apparently gets done in one of the worker jobs, so my breakpoint never triggers.

Is there a compiler flag or qualifier to force the compilation to be done in-process rather than getting handed off to a worker job?

2 4
0 441
Article
· Feb 8, 2018 1m read
Atelier security quirk

When defining a server connection in Atelier we are required to enter a username and password because these are mandatory fields in the dialog. However, if the /api/atelier web application definition on that server has only the "Unauthenticated" checkbox set in the section titled "Allowed Authentication Methods", then our Atelier connection will succeed even if we supply an invalid username and/or password.

2 6
0 625
Article
· May 21, 2018 10m read
Adding your own provider to MFT

Managed File Transfer (MFT) feature of InterSystems IRIS enables easy inclusion of a third-party file transfer service directly into an InterSystems IRIS production. Currently, DropBox, Box, and Kiteworks cloud disks are available.

In this article, I'd like to describe how to add more cloud storage platforms.

Here's what we're going to talk about:

• What is MFT
  • Reference: Dropbox
    • Connection
    • Interoperability
    • Direct access
  • Interfaces you need to implement
    • Connection
    • Logic
  • Installation
2 5
0 625

I was approached recently by and end use who wanted to perform analysis of their databases and see how they could save some space by picking data good for deletion without harming the application. As part of investigation, they wanted to know sizes of globals within datasets. This can be achieved by various means but all of them provide data in text form only.

I thought I might be a good tool for database administrators in general - to see global sizes in a graphical way.

2 1
0 347

Hi Community!

I'm pleased to announce that we've just launched the new product in the family of InterSystems Data Platforms:

InterSystems IRIS for Health

IRIS for Health — is the world’s first and only data platform engineered specifically for healthcare. It empowers you to rapidly create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough applications.

2 0
1 437

Hi,

this is a public announcement for the first release of Intersystems Cache Object-Relational Mapper in Python 3. Project's main repository is located at Github (healiseu/IntersystemsCacheORM).

About the project

CacheORM module is an enhanced OOP porting of Intersystems Cache-Python binding. There are three classes implemented:

The intersys.pythonbind package is a Python C extension that provides Python application with transparent connectivity to the objects stored in the Caché database.

2 2
1 1.1K
Article
· Sep 13, 2018 1m read
Find a table given its name

The following code snippet includes a class method "test" that runs code to find a class based on the class's name. "test" takes one argument, which is the name of the table:

Class objectscript.findTable Extends %RegisteredObject
{
    classmethod test(name as %String="mytable")  
    {
            #Dim result as %ResultSet
            #Dim tName as %String
            #Dim contain as %Integer

Set contain=0
            Set result = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Dictionary.ClassDefinition:Summary")
            Do result.Execute()

While(result.Next()) 
            {
                Set tName=$get(result.Data("Name"))
                &sql(select position (:name in :tName) into :contain)
                Write:contain'=0 tName, " ... ", name, " (", contain,")", !
            }
            Return $$$OK
     }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub

2 6
0 716
Announcement
· Oct 5, 2018
Global Summit 2018 Highlights

Hi, Community!

Just came back from Global Summit 2018 and want to share my impressions.

Key highlights of my choice:

1. The announcement of a new InterSystem Data Platform: InterSystems IRIS for Health!

2. Community and Express licensing for InterSystems IRIS

3. The Launch of InterSystems Open Exchange - the gallery of InterSystems Solutions, Tools, Technology examples, Adapters, and Interfaces! E.g. test coverage tool and Ethereum Blockchain Adapter

2 4
0 637
Question
· Oct 25, 2018
HealthShare Parameters Weights

Hi everyone! My name is Bruno Soares and I work with HealthShare. I have one question and would be very grateful if someone help me. Can somebody tell me where HealthShare parameters weight came from? Thank you all.

2 3
0 297