InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,957 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello All,

I am just wondering if there is any inbuilt function or utility available in IRIS to clean up "null" elements from JSON e.g. I want to remove "null" elements from payload below before I do any processing with it.

{

recipients: [

{ "name":"Utsavi", "email":"utsavi@gmail.com"},

{ "name":"Utsavi 1", "email":"utsavi1@gmail.com"},

null, null

],

content:[null, {"title":"Test.pdf", "data":"ygwehfbnwfbhew"} ]

}

Thanks & Regards,

0 10
0 597
Question
· Nov 20, 2023
Working with Named Pipes

While creating my latest examples for the JavaContest I faced the need
to communicate with my code from a program in IRIS to my Java code.

Communication with |CPIPE| worked as READ or WRITE but not both?
In the Documentation Named PIPEs are explained rather shortly.
"Once open, a pipe acts like an ordinary device." Not so precise.
I failed to achieve my expected READ/WRITE as TCP would offer.

0 4
0 239

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207

I'm trying to execute a nodejs process to perform some work on a string from Cache/Mumps over to nodejs, then return the result from nodejs as a string back to the code in Cache and I was looking at the `$ZF` logic - it will let me output the results to a file (i.e. temp.txt) but I dont see a way to just get the output set back to an M variable like (and I know this is not the correct syntax, but just for example)

S myOutput=$ZF(-100, "echo something") ;; wrong syntax but just for example

W myOutput ;; want to write out "something" but of course this doenst work

0 4
0 931

Hello.

I want to grant access only to the Message Viewer page to an specific user, in all Namespaces. I have created a rol with this privileges:

%Ens_MessageContent
%Ens_MessageHeader
%Ens_MessageTrace
%Ens_Portal

But if I want to see the list of messages, I have to grant SELECT access to the Ens.MessageHeader and Ens.MessageBody tables of each Namespace.

Is there anyway to grant access to this tables in all Namespaces at a time, even if new ones are created?

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 375

In the wew versions of IRIS the Studio is going to be deprecated. In the Studio when editing classes there is an option to add information at package level, with the option "Package Information" that shows this dialog:

In VSCode there is the option to add/edit this package information? If no, how can one add/edit this information without the Studio?

Thanks.

0 8
0 283

I need to dynamically create a class based on a parameter passed into a class method. Basically the method takes in a string that contains the name of the class I need to create a new instance of.

I need something along these lines.

ClassMethod someMethod(className As %String)
{
	set classObject = ##class(className).%New()

}

Trying to do this right results in a class not found error because it seems to be treating the variable as a literal string.

0 3
0 948

In my Business Operation I need to execute a bookkeeping method every X seconds.

How can I do that?

There are two workarounds (I dislike both):

1. Execute bookkeeping on process start - but there might be no requests at all
  2. Create a BS that sends messages to BO every X seconds - it makes production more complex and also queues might not guarantee that the method is executed on schedule.

Thoughts?

0 8
0 247

Introduction

In healthcare, information accessibility can impact the outcome of a medical decision, or the success of a bundled payment initiative. To ensure that the right information is available at the right place and time, healthcare organizations typically have used HL7® interface engines to share data among clinical applications. But the demands on healthcare information technology are changing so rapidly that these simple engines are no longer sufficient.

0 0
0 131

Strategic interoperability —The key to connected care

Introduction

The aging population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases are putting unmanageable pressures on healthcare services, not just in Europe, but worldwide. The current models of healthcare are unsustainable in the face of increased demand for services and rising costs. This was evident even before the financial crisis led to severe cuts in healthcare budgets in many countries.

0 0
0 140

It was mentioned in an earlier version of the IRIS documentation that IRIS and Cache should not be installed on the same physical server (port clashes?).

I can't see this warning in the current version of the documentation.

Could someone clarify if this has been resolved in the latest release of IRIS?

0 1
0 466

I'm trying to save a list of AccessTokens a user for a specific user. This way I could present it together with other user-data.

I have tried calling ##class(OAuth2.Server.AccessToken).OpenByCode(authCode) from %OAuth2.Server.Authenticate's AfterAuthenticate() method. This only returns things like State and AuthorizationCode, but the AccessToken is empty at this point (afterwards it becomes filled out).

Is there a way to achieve storing the AccessToken as part of the login system?

0 1
0 246

I'm receiving a JSON payload via a REST API, I'd like to %JSONImport this stream into a class which extends %JSON.Adaptor. The problem is that the JSON is an array whose elements have no key (as you can see in the example JSON below). Right now I'm having to do some manipulations to convert the stream into a dynamic object and do a %Set which inserts a made up key "record" so "thingone" and "thingtwo" have an associated key that I can use when referencing "thingone" and "thingtwo"...such as record.GetAt(1).thingone

0 3
0 171

I have a persistent class that represents cities across the United States. It is below, but basically has a City Id, Name, Lat, Lon and a few other unimportant fields for this issue. Anytime I attempt to query on the Latitude or Longitude it immediately returns no results. My first thought was that it was a casting issue so I tried casting both sides to floats, ints, even strings and in all cases it immediately comes back with no results. I then decided to cast it to a string and attempt a like statement thinking it might be something about how floats are handled, but still no joy. Any

0 2
0 328
Question
· Dec 12, 2018
iris.node download

Hi,

I want to test the node.js interface to iris with trial sandbox. The node.js documentation refers to get de node package from the instance bin directory. As I'm trying to use the trial sandbox I don't have access to the directory. Please let me know where I could download iris.node package.

Thanks,

Fabian

0 4
0 424