InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,112 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· May 27, 2021
ERROR#5002

User antiterrorism is assigned the following SQL procedure privileges:

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <UNDEFINED>SQLUserPrivsExecute+57^%SYS.SQLSEC ^oddPROC("ENSEMBLE_ENS","BAIYAOJIREQUEST_EXTENT",27)

SOURCE ELEMENT: %CSP.UI.Component.SQLTables (SQLProcs)

0 1
0 385

When making a synchronous request to a custom business process and there's an error and 0 is returned, it seems that the response is not sent back to the custom business service. Rather, a Ens.MessageHeader with IsError=1 is returned without a message body (which would normally be the response object).

0 2
0 158

The REST webservice works perfectly when run on SOAP UI. This end point server is an https site that uses basic authentication (uname and pwd). But when I run the request through an Enslib.Rest.Operation using a configured SSL and stored credentials, I get an "unauthorized" error, unless I explicitly hard code the password in the operation class. HS Version is 2014.1 .

I have 2 questions. Pardon me, they are both related!!

0 4
0 1.1K

I have a process which is passed a .rtf within a GlobalBinaryStream. I am trying to then output just the .rtf to a folder on a server, but not even sure where to start.

Is there a Built in Operation that I can pass the GlobalBinaryStream to which will then write the file to a folder, or do I need to use a custom class for the operation?

Thanks

0 2
1 1.4K

Hi,

I have the requirement to dump large result sets into files. I am currently using %SQL.Statement and the result set created by it.

The DisplayFormatted is used to write a CSV. The query I used to test does not contain any filters, it is just a select * from a table with 16 million rows.
The file created is 2GB in size. The issue I have is that it takes 8 hours to create this file.

0 3
0 196

Hey folks,

I am new to IRIS and cloud platforms. I've done the InterSystems IRIS Experience on the learning site and read a lot of the online documentation. What I am unable to figure out is which type of package or option you will use on the cloud provider.

AWS for example, has AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk and some other products geared towards Docker containers.
Azure has Kubernetes and some other options.

0 5
0 537

Hello there community,

I recently posted an article regarding a technological aspects that could boost the internet speeds of every individual/s personal work station in the given situation of the pandemic.

But, unfortunately my article is not published and I see it under draft.

Is there a particular reason for this please?

Have I missed something that needs to be followed?

Is that why the article that was published is now under the draft section?

I would like to know more on this please.

Regards.

0 2
0 243
Announcement
· Oct 4, 2023
Project development

Need your company a help developing projects on Intersystems Caché / Iris plataform?

I'm a senior developer, more of 30 years experience in ObjectScript, working as a freelancer for specific projects.

I'm a Spanish citizen, actually located part time in Barcelona Spain, and part time in Phuket Thailand, my work is always 100% remote.

For more information can email: josepzbv@gmail.com

Thanks

0 0
0 142

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 252

Hello Hello,

I am building a patient room door signage for a customer who has Trakcare already deployed. The app will reflect patient's data upon admission in the hospital (eg. name, male/female, doctor, mrn, special diet, etc...)

When the patient is discharged, "something" will tell the app that the patient was discharged and the screen will be reset.

Appreciate any kind of direction and help.

Thank you!

0 0
0 131

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering about the best way to initialize several variables, or several lists of variables.

Would it be better to write it like:

set (var1, var2, var3) = "value1"
set (var4, var5) = "value2"
set (var6,var7,var8) = "value3"

or

set var1="value1", var2="value1", var3="value1", var4="value2", var5="value2", var6="value3", var7="value3", var8="value3"

or

0 6
0 449
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
list Of %String problem

I am trying to initialize a list of %string property to an empty list, and after add eleements.

d ##class(Test.Test).Test("hello") ; works perfectly
d ##class(Test.Test).Test("") ; does not work, the list stays empty

How can I do that. Thank you so much

0 1
0 528
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 292

This is probably not the right place, but I don't know who I can reach out to... I am trying to configure an Apache/Web Gateway to our instance of IRIS so we are no longer using the built-in PWS. Can anyone point me in the right direction to configure Apache/Web Gateway to repoint

http://<server name>:52773/... to the https://<server name>/...

gateway so our users will not notice? How do I do this in Apache, do I need to modify httpd.conf or the ssl.conf file? What is the correct syntax...

0 7
0 275

What I am impatient now is that after installing CACHÉ, CACHÉ Cube necessary for operating CACHÉ is installed as standard, and in Windows, if CACHÉ Cube's cube mark is displayed on the task bar, Although it is described in the case of Mac, there is no description on where the cube is located on the Mac + CACHÉ Cube is not found even in the PC.where is CACHÉ cube??????(CACHÉ Trial version)

0 2
0 572
Question
· Jul 13, 2021
Method return List of type

Good afternoon I am making a method of a class that I want to return a list of objects of another class that I have defined, example:

ClassMethod myMethod() As list of MyPackage.MyClass
{
}

But it gives me a syntax error, I try this and it works:

ClassMethod myMethod() As %ListOfObjects
{
}

But I would like to keep the typing.

Is there a way?

0 5
0 389