Hello!

I'm not really familiar with how and if class parameters can be used during runtime or if it is static.

Class %TimeStamp has parameter XMLTIMEZONE [Constraint = "IGNORE, UTC", Flags = ENUM] = "UTC";

I wonder if that parameter can be changed to IGNORE during runtime and in that case how?

For the moment I have created my own type that inherits from %TimeStamp in order to change to IGNORE

Greetings Michael

0 6
0 248
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,898 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm looking for any reference documents on migrating about 3 TB of data from DB2 to IS IRIS Healthshare.. I've looked through the IS documentation and SQL gateway, or TSQL are some of the methodologies mentioned , was wondering if anyone had done this type of migration before, and can provide any pointers.

0 1
0 248

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

A Payer's Journey to Regulatory Compliance and Beyond @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/15uw8FBErIs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 248
Article
· Jun 12, 2021 2m read
Running reviews on Open Exchange

For several weeks I'm creating reviews on OEX.
So I'd like to explain to you the criteria that I apply to find my ratings.
Of course, each reviewer is an independent person and has his own criteria and his own opinion.
And that's good and important! As Winston Churchill once said:

"If 2 people always have the same opinion, then 1 of them is superfluous"

6 6
0 248

Presenter: André Cerri
Task: Use third-party visualization tools to present your DeepSee data
Approach: Use DeepSee REST services to access DeepSee data from third-party tools

Come see examples of how you can use popular 3rd party data visualization tools to access your DeepSee data.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 248
Question
· Mar 23, 2023
Saving data into SQL table

Hi Community,

I am trying to save data into SQL table but each entry getting saved twice in the SQL table. Is there any reason data is saving Twice in the SQL table

I have created a %Persistent class for the fields

Please find the business operation below

Class Patient.DBOperation Extends Ens.BusinessOperation

{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter";

Property Adapter As EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter;

Parameter INVOCATION = "Queue";

0 6
0 248
Article
· Jan 15, 2022 1m read
Your own webserver logfile analyser

Previously I had published The Article about the dataset from a real webserver, which can demonstrate how can activity and load of the Apache webserver depends on day of week, search engines indexing and some network noise.

Now I want to describe one useful function for most of webmasters and system administrators who are interested in obtaining of exactly information about visitors, hardware usage, and also about errors that gaing to their clients.

Here it is

5 0
0 248

Intro

In a fast-paced digital era, effective communication is crucial. This article introduces a Java-based chat project, combining the strength of IRIS database and ChatGPT intelligence. Built on Java, it goes beyond real-time messaging, leveraging IRIS and ChatGPT for an enhanced chat experience. Also, the name of the project references the cultural classic - Star Wars.

10 6
3 248

I am working in Intersystems Healthshare product.

I want to clear the message logs from a particular interface (Service,process,operation).

In intersystems we have the option to purge the data for all interfaces for the corresponding time but I want to clear the data logs for particular interface only.

Please let me know how to approach this scenario.

0 3
0 248

Greetings

Reaching out the development community to understand if there is anybody out there whom have developed a financial transactional switch or stock exchange on Intersystems before. If so please DM me on +27 66 243 1618.

Many thanks and Regards

Johan Bosch - Founder and CEO

POLC Global

2 4
0 247

The latest WebComponent-based, SB Admin 2-themed QEWD Monitor application now includes a cool D3-based viewer for visualising your IRIS or Cache Globals - see example below

This qewd-monitor-adminui application is automatically installed when you install QEWD on a Windows machine

See here for details on installing QEWD on Windows:

https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-microservices-examples/blob/master/WINDOWS-IRIS-2.md#initial-steps

8 1
0 247

Dear Experts,

I have to pull out a report of certain code tables and this is my first script and I need to write many.

1. If I have to refer to the table, seeing the reference in the components with reference to SQL table and column,

can I use Select < What I need from the table>

Inner join with reference table?

I tried, I used the code table reference in the components, but I am getting errors,

0 3
1 247
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 247
Question
· Sep 21, 2016
Ensemble Upgrade From v3.0.0

Hi All,

We have an application running on Ensemble 3.0.0.2185, And we want to upgrade to latest version of Ensemble.

Can somebody please outline the process of upgrading from version 3.0.0.2185 and all the risks involved?

Thanks

0 2
0 247

When connectiong to IRIS from UBUNTU LTS 18.04, I got this error message:

ErrorException: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [unixODBC][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417]

[libirisodbcur6435.so]

Access Denied, SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect

I'm using "ODBC-2022.1.0.209.0-lnxubuntu1804x64.tar.gz" downloaded from

"https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-driver-distribution/tree/..."

and folowing guide from

0 1
0 247

In my Business Operation I need to execute a bookkeeping method every X seconds.

How can I do that?

There are two workarounds (I dislike both):

1. Execute bookkeeping on process start - but there might be no requests at all
  2. Create a BS that sends messages to BO every X seconds - it makes production more complex and also queues might not guarantee that the method is executed on schedule.

Thoughts?

0 8
0 247

In Studio you can open class with typing / pasting full classname Ctrl+O dialogs filenamebox.

in Open Atelier Class/Routine Dialog (Ctrl+Shift+T) you can't give full class name (package.class) and

when typing only classname part it does not give you any hint about package of those classes it shows.

Its' a bit frustrating when we can have ( and we have) lot of classess named similarily in different packages

and we have lot of packages so the tree crawling is a bit slow.

0 1
0 247