When I try to run Interoperability -> Interface Maps in 2022.1 on a very large namespace, I keep getting timeout errors. Even though I add filtering by Category, Text Search, etc... it still errors out no matter what. However if it is ran in one of our smaller namespaces it runs just fine. WRC told us the namespace is too big, however that should not matter on how many services, processes, and operations you have running.

1 18
0 552
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Stream Compression

Does anyone have insight into how the Stream Global Compression works in 2022? I'm particularly interested in the XDSb repository on the Edges. As I understand it anything new will be compressed. Is there a compression method that is used that can be utilized by other code? How are the retrievals aware that the contents are compressed in order to de-compress them?

0 8
0 549
Question
· Feb 20, 2022
Maximum Global Size ?

Dear people,

I (really) spent hours on finding the maximum size a Global is allowed to be (for Windows, if that matters). All I seem to run into are database sizes (derived from a max number of blocks and block size), but I refuse to believe that is correct because too small to be realistic. surprise

1 11
0 543
Question
· Jun 4, 2022
SSL/TLS connection error

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the below TLS error in SSL_connect(), SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, I've treid mulitple SSL/TLS configuration and still get the same error, so should I be asking the client that I'm trying to connect if there a specific certificate or configuration!?

0 4
0 538

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me with this case. I need to encrypt a text(querystring) with an AES265 encryption. An other vendor is decrypting this information. I have a working class in C#. I've tried to build the same in Objectscript for the encrypt part but there's a missing link somewhere. What's the difference between the C# and Objectscript implementation?

Objectscript code (until now):

0 7
0 532
Question
· Apr 27, 2022
using SSH to connect to IRIS

Has anyone here successfully connected to a community edition version of IRIS through port 22 to localhost? I have been trying for hours and hours to connect a Mobaxterm terminal session to IRIS and am at a total loss. Im not sure if port 22 isnt opening at this point or if its a configuration issue on my part. I am seeing either "Remote side unexpectedly closed network connection" or "connection refused" when i try to run the SSH session. I have tried 22/51773/1972 etc port settings under add/edit server to no avail. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mobaxterm settings

0 1
0 532
Question
· Feb 11, 2022
Driver odbc performance

Hello,

I'm using the InterSystems Iris odbc driver (DriverODBCVer=02.10) to get data from Iris table but it is slow.

Is there any options to improve performance ? Increase the packet size ?

Change to do in odbcinst.ini / odbc.ini to make it quicker ?

Thanks

0 8
0 531

I am doing a HL7 data transformation with object script but need to only write a substring from the first "(" of the NTE-3 field to the end.

example

Input: NTE|1|||Some text (HI) (321)|ABC

Desired Output: NTE|1|||(HI) (321)|ABC

Basically I'd like to delete "Some text ".

If I were writing a shell script I would use sed 's/^.*(/(/' with perhaps a modification to get only the first.

I use the function wizard but can't seem to get the right code.

0 9
0 523
Question
· Mar 10, 2022
Visual Studio Code Development

Please, I am having trouble connecting to one of several Health Share servers using ISC's Visual Studio Code add-on.

Installation seemed to go smoothly. I have InterSystems's Studio and was able to automatically pull in my existing connections. However when I try to make a connection it fails.

Here is a configuration of one connection slightly edited for security:

"xxxx-hsiecommon-base": {

"description": "This has been created by the CCR system export.",

"username": "therock",

0 3
0 517
Question
· Jan 3, 2022
JSON - NULL Properties

So I've been reviewing a lot of questions posted in the InterSystems community regarding NULL properties in JSON. I've also been reviewing the JSON documentation. None of these things have been able to help me so far.

1. We don't seem to have the %JSON.Adaptor class available for us to use in our system.

2. I'm not really confident enough to create JSON Type classes or backporting code, etc.

0 2
0 514

SET ^||fruit(1)="apple",^||fruit(4)="banana",^||fruit(8)="cherry"
SET ^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh",^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious",^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
SET ^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious",^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
SET ^||fruit="Fruits"
ZWRITE ^||fruit

^||fruit="Fruits"
^||fruit(1)="apple"
^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh"
^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
^||fruit(4)="banana"
^||fruit(8)="cherry"