I'm using Cache SQL and want the ability to choose a specific index.

I've boiled the problem down to one table and simplified the query down to

SELECT *
FROM Registration.PatResp
WHERE SchedApptNum=8450022

SchedApptNum is indexed, but instead of using that column, "Show Plan" indicates that it's looping through the entire Registration.PatResp table on Id (the primary key for the table).

I've done a tune-table with no change.

0 6
0 885
Question
· Nov 4, 2020
Avoid $c(0) in globals

Good Morning,

I have this question for a long time. When I make an insert by SQL from an external application in the fields of type %String, if they are empty, it writes the character $c(0) in the global.

Is there a way so that if an Insert is received in a field of type% String with null value instead of the $ c (0) it leaves it empty?:

0 7
0 858

Hello, In the DTL, is there a way to set a value for the HL7 data element in the code section? For example, set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn (mrn is the value returned from the SQL query) When I ran the test utility, I got this error message. ERROR ErrException: zTransform+27^testclass.TEST.1 *SetValueAt,EnsLib.HL7.Message -- logged as '-' number - @' set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn' I tried both target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") and target.GetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)"). That didn’t make a difference. The code still error out.

0 3
0 857

Hi,

I exported selected globals from a Cache 2017 database into a single 4 Gb gof file. Now I tried to import from this file via Management Portal on a different machine . Only about half of the globals was imported and my attempts to select additional globals led to nothing, no new globals have been imported. Well, obviously I am mildly curious what's going on and how can I see the corresponding error which did not appear in the Import window but I can also shrug it off and consider what should I do next.

0 23
0 854

I understand RecordMaps can be used to send delimited files through a production without custom coding. The data segments are delimited by tilde character followed by $Char(10) in Linux/Unix. When I test the same IO data in Windows, I have $Char(13) and $Char(10) instead of just $Char(10). I like to use just tilde character for record delimiter and ignore $Char(13) and $Char(10) between the tilde and the leading data of the next segment / record. Is this good idea or not if someone wants to generate classes will it override code?

0 2
0 852

I was wondering if there was a certain procedure or documentation on securing (Https://) the Web Portal into IRIS/Ensemble?

Currently we are using LDAP Delegated Authentication to access the Web Portal using LDAP. However as more and more emphasis is put on securing applications within networks, I can see Management/Security asking us to make sure that the web portal is more secure.

1 6
1 845
Question
· Feb 13, 2020
Cache Unit Test with jenkins

Hi, everybody,

I've been reading some posts in the community but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion. Here's my point.

I have a cache code, and following this guide https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?K... but I can't understand how to run this from jenkins for example, without using the console, and thus automate the process. That is to say, if it were possible to do it, what steps should I follow.

Thank you very much

1 2
0 832

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 828

(We are in contact with IS support for this problem but I would like to ask Community too, perhaps somebody experienced this problem in the past)

Hello Community,

we need your help with Cache 2017.2 freezing on Linux machine.

Since we moved our primary production Cache from Windows to Linux in the begging of this year, we have experienced system freezing twice. Yesterday without any good reason Cache stopped to respond with the log shown below.

Questions:

0 5
0 828

Hello forum, hoping that everyone is fine, I am new to intersystems and I am trying to connect Eclipse IDE with Atelier, I have followed several tutorials but in all I have got the same error when wanting to add a server explorer.
I get: "InjectionManagerFactory not found".
What am I doing wrong? Should I install something else? Anyone know how to fix it?
Help please, in advance thanks

0 4
0 820
Question
· Jan 12, 2020
Timeout for $zf

In one of the projects, when we have ECP with 10 ECP application servers, from time to time we faced the issue when our journals fail to purge, due to open transactions. While we have about 100-150 GB journal files per day, it quite quickly became a big issue, and with mirroring a very big issue. Mostly we just rebooted our ECP Data server, so it searches rollbacks any transactions, but such process is too long, may steal a few hours. I did not find any way, how to get the list of the open transactions from one place from ECP Data Server. We just migrated our Data server to 2018.1.

3 4
0 819

I have to write a DTL with the Data Transformation Builder to convert messages from HL7 ORU R01 v2.1 to HL7 ORU R01 v2.5. The incoming messages contain a text in OBX-5. This text contains LF characters (only LF - Segment separator is CR). Therefore it is not possible to parse the incoming message. While testing the transformation the OBX Segment ends at the first occurence of LF. Is there a way to replace the LF character before parsing?

example:

source:

OBX||FT|ltest1|| first line

second line

last line

||||||F|

target:

0 3
0 815

I am looking to run some analysis on existing software to quickly identify global variable references. Ideally you would feed in a "starting routine" and after going through all referenced routines you would end up with a finite set of global variables. So the primary purpose is to take say 10,000 lines of code and map out the referenced global structures without relying on a programmers eye. I found the post on Object Script equivalent to Studio "Find in Files" interesting but the downside is that output is too verbose and would require parsing to extract the global structures. How would you override writing to the terminal so that you could parse the data?

0 4
0 814

Ok so I am way outside of my comfort zone, and had to build an application using CSP to give users the ability to access SQL configuration tables. These SQL Configuration tables will affect the data that is sent to the downstream system.

I saw in the examples where we were able to import GIF's/IMAGES into the CSP folders to use as a reference in our CSP pages. My question is how do you do that? If I try to import through studio, it tells me the file is invalid.

Just trying to make it a little more user friendly then blocks on a page.

0 1
0 808
Question
· Feb 11, 2020
<PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

Hi,

I am using IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2019.1.1

I have.

1. Created a BS with SQL Inbound Adapter which successfully connects and gets rows from DB .

2. Created a request message is populated with results of SQL query.

3 Created a BP with HL7 Router + Routing Rule + Transformation + Send to Target (BO).

4 . Created BO sending HL7 to file.

i am getting the following error.

0 8
0 804

Hello,

For many routines we write, we utilize a global we name ^HITLIST($JOB,"routineName") as temporary storage as needed. For various reasons this gets junked up and we are at a point where we need to do some routine garbage collection.

The idea is to write a utility that looks at all the ^HITLIST($JOB) nodes, check if the job is currently running and if it isn't then we can issues the KILL command on ^HITLIST($JOB).

0 7
1 802

Good evening Intersystems Community,

I want to participate in the Advent of Code 2020 and followed the installation instructions in "The Advent of Code 2020 contest ObjectScript template" (https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/aoc2020-objectscript-template).

Unforunately I get "Error: Invalid Community Edition license, may have exceeded core limit." at the step "docker-compose build".

0 12
0 784

I am developing a viewer for Crystal Reports using the Crystal Reports for Visual Studio (CR13SP26). I have also installed the latest ODBC Drivers for Cache, but when I connect some reports to the Cache database using a connection string, I get an error that I failed to retrieve data from the database, and it reports the Database Vendor Code 30. Has anyone used Crystal Reports connecting via a connection string and received this error? If so, how did you correct it?

Thank you,

Brian Cromwell

0 2
0 783

Hi, we are implementing HIE for multiple hospitals, one question came from client on how do we decide how many edge productions ECR should be created. is there any guidelines that will help us to decide? Also if we combine two hospital data into one ECR then also how do we decide which ones to combine together. Any guidelines will be appreciated.

0 4
0 781