Question
· Jun 22, 2020
Amending timestamp

Hi, I have a timestamp of 201906192359 with a HL7 and I need to add a minute to it to get 201906200000. Is there an easy way within Healthshare to do this?

It seems easy enough within SQL but I cannot get the SQL to work within Healthshare, this is what I have for SQL which does the job in SQL Server.

SELECT REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(CONVERT(CHAR(16),DATEADD(mi,1,STUFF(STUFF(@test,11,0,':'),9,0,' ')),120),'-',''),' ',''),':','');

0 3
0 258
Question
· Nov 17, 2020
Terminal replacement

Hi

Has anyone found a good terminal emulator replacement for Cache Terminal?

We want one where the up arrow works to bring back the last command typed (without extraneous characters appearing at the beginning of the line) and be able to run D ^JOURNAL and have it display correctly.

I tried WebTerminal a couple of years back and but it didn't work properly with the journal. I've tried RoyalTS and that doesn't do up arrow or the journal correctly even though it's supposed to be emulating a VT400.

Any suggestions?

thanks

0 4
0 258

Hi,

I've added a REST service which worked fine on our test system but failed on the production environment because UnknownUser does not have %All set and I really don't want it set on production (in fact I've also switched it off on test).

Is there a way to allow a single REST service to have unauthorised access?

I was thinking adding a resource/role to UnknownUser specifically for that service but I've never touched on Users/Roles/Resources so I'm struggling to work out what needs adding where.

Thanks

0 2
0 257

After I loaded the intersystems/iam:0.34-1-1 image in local, I am trying to do the next step of configuration.

2) Configure your InterSystems IRIS instance

2a) Enable the /api/IAM web application
2b) Enable the IAM user
2c) Change the password for the IAM user

Do we need to change these settings in iris.cpf file? any inputs where we have to configure? I have IRIS 2019.1.1 installed in my machine.

Thanks,

Nag.

0 2
0 257

Hi ,

I have a code written in cache sql and trying to understand it, below is the code , can anyone help me understand what does that mean

ex - !! dosage_unit !!

SELECT (CASE WHEN (order_description IS NULL OR (order_description='')) THEN '' ELSE (order_description) END) !! (CASE WHEN (dosage IS NULL OR dosage_unit IS NULL OR (dosage='') OR (dosage_unit='')) THEN '' ELSE (', ' !! dosage !! ' ' !! dosage_unit !!

Thank You in advance.

1 12
0 257

Hello,

I am using a class based on %UnitTest.TestProduction to test Health Connect production.

I read in Class Reference IRIS for UNIX 2020.1:

Note: This class is not intended to be used in InterSystems IRIS instances.

Why should this not be used in IRIS? I have not seen any difference using this with HealthConnect 2017 or IRIS 2020.1

0 1
0 256

Hi All

When performing an update transaction on patient data in GUI Apex 5.8 cache2017, we randomly get a ‘Database Connection Lost’ error. Subsequently the application quits and the incomplete transaction is rolled back.

We have confined its not a network issue as we can still query the database using CHUI Apex when these events occur.

so any input appreciated.

0 1
0 256

I've recently encountered a HS Caché that won't start informing that Collation 30 is not available, but I have not found an easy way of knowing what collation is 30.

I've found that the following command returns the ones from the current locale, but not from all locales:

Set Rset = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Library.Collate:CollationList")

d Rset.Execute()

While (Rset.Next()) {zw Rset.Number_": "_Rset.Name}

Thank you

0 2
1 255

The Ensemble doc mentions Studio and Atelier to create customer business process logic, but does not mention VS code.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=EGIN_busproc

The official InterSystems message is that Atelier is deprecated and putting it front and center in the interoperability doc seems like a mistake.

Maybe Studio means old Studio and VS Studio, but if so some clarification would help.

0 2
0 255

I have a file passthrough service that should check for new new files every 10 minutes, process them and then wait again for 10 minutes, even if there are new files waiting in the source directory. The "CallInterval" value feels like a wrong tool for this need since it would keep the service "locked" for a maximun of 10 minutes before releasin resources. Is there a better way than CallInterval to schedule the service to poll for files every 10 minutes?

0 2
0 255

Hello there community,

I am pleased to say that i have started building a product and I have chosen InterSystems technology to be used in it.

But I have a confusion with regard to it.

I actually have to come to a conclusion to whether to use CACHE or IRIS.

I will be using a lot of data and also integrating it along with Python for DEEP and Machine Learning.

Also I do not have an idea of how to get the licensed version of either of that.

0 3
1 254
Question
· Feb 5, 2020
%iFind.Highlight

Hi

I've been working with SQL using an iFind index to search text. Using the %iFind.Highlight function in my SELECT statement I can get text back that highlights the found words using <b> and </b>

I am aware that using ##class(%iFind.Utils).Highlight, I can pass a parameter to override the <b> tag and use instead a <span> tag with style to change the background color of the found words.

Is there a way to override the <b> tag from a SQL statement?

Thanks

0 6
0 254
Question
· Mar 13, 2020
List All Available Resources

Maybe I haven't seen anything about it in the documentation, but why isn't there a way to list all the Resources from the %SYS namespace from a class rather than through ^SECURITY

Thinking maybe something like this:
##Class(Security.Resources).ListAll(.result)

0 1
0 254

Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 253
Question
· Feb 20, 2020
Sql request

Hi All,

I need to build a search using a lot of filters, what's the best way to implement my sql requests.

1 sql request per property, or only one "big" sql request ?

what's the disadvantage of using lot of indexes ? Thank you

KR,

Amine

0 5
0 253
Question
· Aug 18, 2020
Validate signature from string

Hello,

We would need to handle the following use case:

A system replies to our GET with a list of codes and a signature.

Each code has been signed with the SHA512withECDSA algorithm

We would need to:

1 Concatenate all codes in a string

2 Decode the string which is in Base 64

3 Validate the string using the signature which we get in the reply

We have read for step 2:

Base64Decode

0 1
0 251