In MS SQL Server i can do this:

SELECT 
Category, CrewNumber, MedicalCertificationDate, Seat, SeatbeltUsed, Sex, ShoulderHarnessUsed, ToxicologyTestPerformed, childsub
INTO #tempfemale
FROM Aviation.Crew
WHERE Sex = 'F'

0 8
0 896

<html>
    <head>
        <title>LabCorp</title>
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-60.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-76.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-120.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-152.png">

0 8
0 870
Question
Larry Pinsky · Feb 28, 2020
SQLCODE Error -400

I have a code block in a BPL.  I have the below SQL and code.  All variables have been declared and set.  When I run the SQL, if there are no values returned, I get 100 for the value of SQLCODE when I perform the FETCH, which is correct.  If values are returned, I get a -400 error when I perform the first FETCH.  I've investigated, but cannot find the reason for a -400 error.  Hoping someone out here understands this and knows what's wrong.

0 2
0 860
Question
Oliver Wilms · May 27, 2020
Read data from Excel

Hello,

I work as a contractor for the Department of Veterans Affairs. I want to read data from an Excel workbook. I searched posts here and saw Apache POI suggested. I believe Apache POI is not approved for use within VA. I also believe we should be able to run SQL query against Excel. Has anybody done such a thing or are there other ways to read data from Excel workbooks?

Thanks

0 11
0 783
Question
Aaron Smith · Aug 12, 2020
dotnet core

Is there an InterSystems supported dotnet core library or community contributed repo on the horizon?  At this time we are exploring installing the ODBC driver in our containers but would rather use more robust solution.

2 15
0 749

Hi all,

I have a class that has been working so far :(

The class extends the EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FTPService class and add some information for each rows.

Now, when it saves the object it is raising the following error

ERROR #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock error

I've seen the other question in the community and I've tried to unlock

0 5
0 739

If a global node contains special characters, (eg : a line returns), it will be displayed like this in Portal ("System > Globals > View Global Data" panel) :

^A(1) = "this is"_$c(13,10)_"a test"

I would like to export global data to a txt file using a similar format.

I already wrote the main code (that loops on all nodes and dump them to file), the problem is how to handle special characters.
For the moment I replace them manually one by one. It works, but it's far from perfect :

1 5
0 735

I am getting the date 20201121090000 in the HL7 message, How do I convert it to 2020-11-21 09:00:00 in a easy way?

I am currently doing it by extracting the first 7 values and splitting as date and time and then adding a hyphen using substring.

Is there an easier way by using $ZDATE? or something like that?

0 20
0 729

Okay, we've got a quite useful way to very easily Import and export our objects as JSON, similar to what we already had before for XML.

So, It's a %JSON.Adaptor. But the issue here I faced with, working with Stream properties. 

I have an example, when I generate an object, with stream binary stream properties. Export and Import the same, but getting the different resulting objects, depends on the original size of streams.

0 5
1 715

Say I have an ObjectScript object called Book. It has 2 properties title and author. It extends JSON.%Adaptor, so I can call book.%JSONExport() and get this output:

{ "title": "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "author": "Hemmingway" }

In my web service I want to have a search function that returns an array of Books along with the total number of responses, like this: 

0 5
0 652