Question
· Feb 28, 2020
SQLCODE Error -400

I have a code block in a BPL. I have the below SQL and code. All variables have been declared and set. When I run the SQL, if there are no values returned, I get 100 for the value of SQLCODE when I perform the FETCH, which is correct. If values are returned, I get a -400 error when I perform the first FETCH. I've investigated, but cannot find the reason for a -400 error. Hoping someone out here understands this and knows what's wrong.

0 2
0 1.6K
Question
· Jun 11, 2020
SFTP connect

Hello,

I'm trying to upload file to SFTP server.

I have access to SFTP server .
My code is bellow

Try {
Set sftp = ##class(%Net.SSH.Session).%New()

0 10
1 1.6K

I need to convert an array with an unknown number of indices to a JSON string for transmission (which is why it isn't possible to iterate through it using $ORDER). Does ObjectScript provide functionality to convert an array to a JSON string?

Edit 1: As Joel mentioned, the array is subscripted and has an arbitrary structure like:

a(1)="a"
a(3,4)="b"
a(3,6)="c"
a(5,6,7)="d"

which needs to be converted to

0 6
0 1.4K
Product is Caché
Version is 2018.1

Hi

I'm working in a security issue of the system that says that once you are logged into a session 
and you save this cookie. You can go to another navigator and use this cookie to be registered. 

I would like to chenge this cookie once user is logged into my system but I can't logout and 
login again because all my cookies are removed.

Is there a way to change to cookie or renew it?

Thanks a lot.
0 6
0 1.4K

If a global node contains special characters, (eg : a line returns), it will be displayed like this in Portal ("System > Globals > View Global Data" panel) :

^A(1) = "this is"_$c(13,10)_"a test"

I would like to export global data to a txt file using a similar format.

I already wrote the main code (that loops on all nodes and dump them to file), the problem is how to handle special characters.
For the moment I replace them manually one by one. It works, but it's far from perfect :

1 5
0 1.4K
Question
· Jan 27, 2020
IRIS supports of Python and C++

I cannot find those folders under my IRIS install dev folder. Those were in my cache install dev folder.

Will InterSystems drop those support? If yes, why are there some discussion about Python/Iris in this forum?

Of course, I wish IS continue to support those.

0 23
0 1.3K

I searched to see if there was a previous question on this, but I didn't quite find anything. Please link if you think this has been answered before (I have a feeling it has): what are the barriers to source control using Cache 2018 and Studio?

0 12
0 1.3K
Question
· Aug 11, 2020
JDBC Gateway Server

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the JDBC Gateway Server so customers can connect to IRIS remotely using JDBC and not ODBC. But I'm facing a problem connecting, as our system department tells me IRIS is using the loopback address (127.0.0.1) and that makes remote systems cannot connect to port 53773 (the default port for that).

So, I would like to change this 127.0.0.1 host for the hostname but I cannot see where to do it:

1 15
0 1.3K
Question
· May 27, 2020
Read data from Excel

Hello,

I work as a contractor for the Department of Veterans Affairs. I want to read data from an Excel workbook. I searched posts here and saw Apache POI suggested. I believe Apache POI is not approved for use within VA. I also believe we should be able to run SQL query against Excel. Has anybody done such a thing or are there other ways to read data from Excel workbooks?

Thanks

0 11
0 1.2K

Okay, we've got a quite useful way to very easily Import and export our objects as JSON, similar to what we already had before for XML.

So, It's a %JSON.Adaptor. But the issue here I faced with, working with Stream properties.

I have an example, when I generate an object, with stream binary stream properties. Export and Import the same, but getting the different resulting objects, depends on the original size of streams.

0 6
1 1.2K
Question
· May 13, 2020
How could we install zpm?

Hello,

We have read the installation guide to get started with zpm package manager:

https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/ObjectScript-Package-Manag...

We wonder what means the second step:

"Import the zpm.xml into IRIS and compile via any desired way (Management Portal, Studio or Terminal)"

We have thought that it means to place the zpm-0.2.2.xml file inside "C:\InterSystems\HealthShare_2\opt\contenedor"

0 7
1 1.2K

Hi all,

I have a class that has been working so far :(

The class extends the EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FTPService class and add some information for each rows.

Now, when it saves the object it is raising the following error

ERROR #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock error

I've seen the other question in the community and I've tried to unlock

1 5
0 1.2K
Question
· Aug 12, 2020
dotnet core

Is there an InterSystems supported dotnet core library or community contributed repo on the horizon? At this time we are exploring installing the ODBC driver in our containers but would rather use more robust solution.

2 15
0 1.2K

Hello every one,

I am a rookie and i am willing to gain some experience on IRIS for Health by doing some development.

I went through the website and found only an online development environment.

But I want to take it a step further ahead bu downloading the software for my own and trying something new.

But, unfortunately I did not find a link to download the IRIS for Health.

I would be pleased if there is any one who has the link to help me out with it.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

Stay Blessed.

1 5
1 1.1K

Dear All,

I am currently working on a project to record ORU^R01 into a global for a particular set of tests.

I have multiple OBX repeats that need to go into a specific fields withing one row/ record on the global.

I am having trouble finding a way to either count or loop though the OBX's correctly in ObjectScript often with the counter being undefined.

I have done this this way, as I am building upon an existing class to populate this global.

The latest iteration of my obx looping code is below:

0 8
0 1.1K

Hi,

I am brand new to Cache and have been tasked with extracting data from the dB. I see that there are a bunch of tools that can be used to extract via SQL Server statements. DataGrip and DBeaver to name 2. I've gone through some documentation and it doesn't look as if SSMS can connect directly. Is there a preferred extraction tool that anyone can recommend. Does the Cache dB have anything built in where I can access the data while seeing a visual of the tables/schema?

Thanks for any advice,

0 9
0 1.1K