I am just curious if someone has used this service to send Alert emails through AWS / Ensemble

I have verified 2 email ids - One to send. One to receive

Have also configured an access key for the email smtp server and added the credential to ensemble

but I get this error

ERROR #6033: Error response to SMTP MAIL FROM: 530 Authentication required.

email-smtp.us-east-1.amazonaws.com

So my first opinion is the authentication is not happening via the credentials settings. It needs to be passed in a different way

0 4
0 916

Hello,

Last weekend we've updated our Caché version to

Versie:Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.1 (Build 312U)

I'm using Studio to develop. I've been using the built-in debugger and it has been working nicely. But now, since the upgrade, I'm getting this error when trying to debug any routine or class method:

0 11
0 895
Question
· Apr 3, 2019
HL7 HTTP Response Charset

Hello,

currently we have a problem in development with the character set of the response message.

We are transmitting an HL7 message with an operation based on the EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation class.
We have changed this as follows.

Set pMsgIn=$$$NULLOREF, tHttpRequest=##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New(), tHttpRequest.WriteRawMode=1, tHttpRequest.ContentType="APPLICATION/HL7-V2; charset=UTF-8"

Unfortunately, the ContentType character set is not read correctly in the response.

0 2
0 894

Hi,

I would like to use EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation for sending HL7 messages via HTTP. It sends the Content-Type as "text/html"

I would like to change it to something else, say "text/plain". I cannot see a way to do it.

I have now written a custom Operation (based on EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter) and modifying the Content-Type while POSTing using SendFormDataArray(). It's bit frustrating to parse the response etc.,

I would rather prefer to use HTTPOperation of HL7. Can somebody help?

0 1
0 885

Good morning -

I am attempting to pass some HL7 content (say, a complete ADT message) from one server to another via REST/JSON - for reasons.

I can get the data across but when I try to create an EnsLib.HL7.Message object from the message in the JSON body, I end up with just the start of an HL7 msg in the resulting object. Looks like: MSH|^~\&

The start of the code accepting the data looks like this:

0 3
0 878

Hi Developers!

A question to those who use VSCode to code InterSystems ObjectScript.

Suppose you have the ObjectScript code on IRIS server and you want to export it into the desired folder.

And you have VSCode connected to the server.

What is the way to tell VSCode that I want to export classes into some particular folder in /package/class.cls way?

E.g. into:

/project_folder/src/cls/Package/class.cls

and project_folder is opened in VSCode as the folder of the project.

1 8
0 876

Hello everyone,
It is my first post in the community. Very recently I started working using IRIS, creating services with Cache.
Today they gave me a new task and I'm really lost.

How can I use an oracle database to create services using iris?

Throughout the day I was looking for a guide to use a remote Oracle database. but unfortunately I only managed the connection in SQL Gateway

0 5
0 873

Suppose we need to store millions of values temporarily, that means, we don't care about them if we lose them but our application use them to get realtime information. Should I use Cachetemp or whatever other DB without journaling enabled? If answer is Cachetemp, shouldn't be a problem if we decide to scale using App Server + ECP? I'm not sure what would happen with the app logic in such architecture as I guess I couldn't map and share cachetemp...

Any idea/suggestion?

0 5
0 863

Hi,

I am trying to add an OR condition in the DTL but not able to. Sorry if this is a silly question, but can you advice?

I want to add a condition where if source.45 is "" or "..." then map "" to the target. But I am not able to add the OR condition

Currently I have as below

What will I need to do to add an "OR" condition to the DTL?

Would appreciate your guidance

Regards,

ED

1 2
0 863

I am trying to return a stream soap response using web services I can call my web service supply it with a xml string which works fine . I then work on that XML and try to return a Stream but all works in the production when my service receives the stream after I get the error as if its trying to copy stream to a variable and I am confused as to where that operation happens.

0 3
0 844

I have a custom process that is parsing HL7 and inserting it into a table. Periodically the inserts fail with # due to error: ERROR #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock on instance of....

Traditional databases would wait until the lock is removed then do the insert, but cache fails. I'm sure it's my coding approach.

How can I work around this? A Try/Catch loop?

Thanks in advance.

0 7
0 838

Hello everyone,

We have a process that is listening to an FTP service to collect some CSV files and process them. The process works correctly and when it ends it clears the directory waiting for it to enter some other file.

We have been receiving the following error message for a long time:

1 4
0 834

Thanks for all replies in advance. We have a security vulnerability that we have to get rid of. We use Putty software to connect to cache as a terminal allowing several users to do maintenance work in cache. this uses telnet Plain text. I know that we can configure telnet to be encrypted using the super server service and I'm looking for software that can work like Putty as a terminal using encryption compatible with cache telnet encryption. If I have cache installed on my PC and setup a connection to the server using Kerberos with encryption and use the terminal option to connect to

0 5
0 814