I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 198
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn different ways to connect and interact with event streaming platforms like Kafka:

Working with Event Streaming Platforms @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S_nmZx8iWp8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 198

I have a terminal script that queries sys.process' and then parses the results writing to a logfile. As part of the processing of the results, each row of the result set includes an element from the static string. But I am not clear on the scoping of the static string. The write statement sees the static string as undefined. What I want is something to the affect:

set statStr = "aa|bb|.."

set sqlStatement = xxx

set tState = ##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

set qStat = tState.%Prepare(< sql statement> )

0 2
0 198
Question
· Aug 27, 2019
Tools to find a class

Good morning,
I'm working with a persistent data class and need to know which classes are evoquing it.
Is there a tool in the system to do it, similar to use the F12 key to follow a class?

0 2
0 198

BridgeWorks is pleased to announce a VDM, v9.1.0.1. This release includes the following updates:

Updates

• Historical Linking is now based off connection profile name
  • Saved Formatting is now based off connection profile name
  • Tables and Fields column headers no longer hide based on connection type

Bug Fixes

1 0
1 198

This is the tenth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2. Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

1 2
0 198

In Cache WIndows environment:

Trying to use the $SYSTEM.SQL.DDLImport to import XML File that has ClassMethods, no SQL Table, but it doesn't appear to be working. I can use this ClassMethod to create SQL Tables. The manual method I have been using is to go into Cache Management Portal, Classes, Import.

I create an XML file first, then run the following to import but get no errors. Any ideas?

0 2
0 198

Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am trying to use xecute command, but something wrong happen when i was using the command, and i don't know why hahahaha.

I created a file .mac with this code:

label(test) public{
       set routine="variable"
       set call="write routine,!"
       xecute call
       quit
}

But when i run the command, show me this message error:

<UNDEFINED>label+3^tstFJR3 *routine

After that i changed the code to:

0 4
0 198

Common macro def as following

#def AnyNumber(%args) for i=1:1:$listlength(%args) { Write $listget(%args, i)}

Using this marcro in objectscript code:

ClassMethod Test() as %Status {

$$$AnyNumber($lb(1,2,3))

}

if ths args is literal value , Iit worked great. But When I want pass Objects, It's not working

$$$AnyNumber($lb(##class(someClass).%New()))

I know I can pass a %ListObjects , If I want more shorter Line. How can I do this.

Tks

0 1
0 197

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in March 2019

New Applications

isc-tar published by @Dmitry Maslennikov

Compact files as TAR or Extract files from TAR files

Light weight EXCEL download v.1.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

This is the working example of a light weight export to EXCEL based on data in SAMPLES namespace. Good old CSP is well equipped to produce HTML tables accepted from EXCEL as input. With modern Browsers you don't even need and tags. So the required code around your SQL result set is really slim. And you are free to add any formatting you need either by HTML or in SQL.

PythonGateway v.0.7 published by @Eduard Lebedyuk

Python Gateway for InterSystems Data Platforms.

Adopted Bitmaps v.1.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

This is a running example of the Bitmap Adoption

WebSockets Tutorial v.1.0 published by @Lily Taub

A short tutorial on WebSockets in InterSystems IRIS 2018.1+ and Caché 2016.2+

Sync Data with DSTIME v.1.0.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

Other Sync-Tools just work from Caché/IRIS to Caché/IRIS. Synchronizing your data to some external DB you requires some other solution. DSTIME can do it.

HL7 and SMS Interoperability Demo v.1.3 published by @Amir Samary

This demo shows how easy it is to integrate an Electronic Medical Record system that is sending HL7 messages with AWS.

0 0
0 197

Hey Developers,

Create a relational schema from your FHIR repository for building analytics and decision support:

Introduction to the FHIR Schema Generator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jdLU5kJf1bY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 197

InterSystems is pleased to announce that Caché and Ensemble 2015.1.4 are now available as maintenance releases.
For a complete list of the corrections in 2015.1.4, please review the release notes.

Caché and Ensemble 2015.1.4 are available today for the same platforms as 2015.1.3.
The complete set of supported platforms, including specific point releases and/or patches, is detailed in the Supported Platforms document.

1 0
0 197

Who has never been through in the following situation:

I have an application/global configuration that is not and cannot be mapped to a class, but it is necessary to provide a stored procedure so that a report tool using ODBC/JDBC or even using the resultset of IRIS itself, can access the data and generate the report.

In IRIS we have a functionality that allows us to create a query that can be accessed internally and also be exposed as a stored procedure, with our own logic. That functionality is Custom Class Query.

4 1
0 197

Hi Team

I have enabled Data Quality manager on InterSystems healthshare Patient Index and the SSN field holds south african Identity numbers on our system.

I would like to modify the rule to validate according to South African ID number and not SSN. Data quality manager classifies this South African Identity numbers as Invalid because the rule is based on SSN.

Please see the current and default SSN rule below and advise how I can go about accomplishing this task, if anyone has that rule please share how it's done.

0 3
0 197
Question
· Jul 31, 2018
Use Fallback CSS mode

Hi everybody,

we have some legacy ZEN applications build upon CSS2 style definitions. We moved the application due to an upgrade to a newer version of cache (2017.2.1). Anyway I have in mind that in one of the prior relases css3 style interpretation was enforced by ZEN and you could explecitly tell the framework to use CSS2 by setting a global. Anyway I can´t found any hints in the docs on that. Does anyone of the %ZEN gurus have this in mind?

best regards,

sebastian

0 1
0 197
Question
· Jan 21, 2022
How to delete EnsEDI Globals?

When I installed the IRIS 2021.2 Community Edition, I found some Globals, which seem to be set for the Intersystems Ensemble and DeepSee products. For me that is an annoying design error in those products and only confusing my developers.

As I do not want to use these, I tried to delete them, because they interfere in the list of globals mixed with our own Globals.

But for several of the EnsEdi Globals I get an error message telling me, they can't be deleted, because they are wrong.

Is there a way to get rid of them? Or do I have to wait for a new IRIS version?

1 5
0 197

Hey Developers,

This August, you've posted 90 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

4 2
0 197