I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 86
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 12,210 amazing developers
We're a place where coders learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Community,

"Wonders of the World" journey on Global Masters is over - thank all for participating! Now it's time to announce the Raffle Winner!

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to @Goran Trbojević - the winner of the Nike Backpack! 🎉🎉🎉

His entry was randomly selected among 16 participants who completed ALL the challenges in the "Wonders of the World" campaign.

And one of the challenges was to 📸 upload a selfie with one or two words that you associate with InterSystems.
Just look at these exciting photos!

Your words for us are SO inspiring!
Thank you all who gave us your permission to share your photo on DC and social media:

2 0
0 86

Hi Guys,

From where can I set a user/pass for an application pls?

I've the below application as an API to be used by a client to send requests and would like to set a user/pass for it, I can see the Password tickbox but where can I type in the required password, and can I set a use as well?

Thanks

0 1
0 85

We're excited to announce the launch of the Community Roundtable series!

Roundtable sessions are for you to learn new things and connect with other Community members. Each month we'll select a new topic, provide an overview and select a specific date and time for this event.

We drafted a couple of topics for the first roundtable to choose from, but most of all we want to hear what you'd love to discuss!

Navigate >> to this challenge << on Global Masters to choose the topic and suggest yours.

UPD: Challenge is closed. Thank you for voting and ideas! We will be announcing the topic for the first session shortly.

1 1
0 85

Introducing a new component driver for Deltanji source control, which enables highly granular management of InterSystems Interoperability Productions with tight integration into the management portal

InterSystems Interoperability Productions are defined in a single monolithic class definition. A production can contain many hundreds or thousands of configuration items. This presents a problem if multiple developers are working on different Business Processes within the same production simultaneously. Simultaneous development is almost inevitable for large productions containing many configuration items. 

4 0
0 85

Hi developers!

If you missed our presentation at the InterSystems UK&I Summit and our demo during the Source Control roundtable, but you still want to find out more about source control for Interoperability Productions... there’s another chance to see it at our User Group Session next Thursday, November 3rd at 3pm (GMT)

The new driver enables highly granular management of Interoperability Productions with tight integration into the InterSystems IRIS management management portal. 

4 0
0 85

Hello!

Greetings from Chile, I have a question about IAM, I have a client who implements IAM in a QA environment, I configure a workspace and a series of routes (quite a few) and now he wants to export what has been created and take it to production (another server), which is the procedure to do it? Is it possible to export the workspace, routes, plugins, etc.?

Thank you!!

0 2
0 85

I am trying to figure out how to loop through the EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results to get all the attributes. From router I am passing EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search as the request param. Response is EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results. I am invoking the EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search BO.

At the BP level, trying to figure out how to extract all the attributes for a EnsLib.LDAP.Message.results

0 2
0 84

We're hosting our Deltanji and Serenji user group session tomorrow - there's still time to register, if you haven't already.

We'll be showcasing some advanced features of Deltanji and Serenji in VS Code with time for a discussion - so feel free to bring along any problems you need help solving or share your feedback on our tools. We'd love to hear your thoughts. If you're interested in our tools this is a great chance to hear what others have to say, as well as asking your own questions.

Date: Wednesday, November 3rd

Time: 11-12pm EDT / 3-4pm GMT.

Let us know you'll be attending on Eventbrite.

We hope to see you tomorrow, but if you're unable to make it you can email me at laurelj@georgejames.com and I can share a recording of the session.

0 0
0 84