Running HealthConnect 2021.1 on RedHat Linux 8.4.

I've configured IRIS/HealthConnect with an external web server to support TLS encryption. It's installed on the same server as IRIS, but is a different instance and version of Apache httpd. That all works as expected.

I would also like to keep the "private" web server available, but I'm having an issue with using the fully-qualified domain name in the URL vs. just the hostname itself.

If I use http://servername:52773/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp to log on, all is well.

1 7
1 314
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,849 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 15, 2022
Message Router "Copy"

I copied an existing message router and when I make changes to the rules in the copy it changes the values in the original message rounter.

How can I update my copy to have unqie values in my rules.

0 3
0 314

I am trying to use current implementation of source Control for Cache Studio in Atelier, but UserAction = 3 "Run an EXE on the client" is not working. Basically Atelier is launching a "page" using the target as url.

Am I missing any settings in order to command Atelier to run a exe command instead?

Cache Version: Cache 2017.2.0.744.0

Platform: Windows 10

0 5
0 314

We need to know how to pass a certain value, which in the .NET world is described as a byte array (i.e. byte[])

Background:

We have various libraries that were created in .NET 4.5 that are registered for COM interom, an example that we have is as follows:

.NET Signature:

public static byte[] CreateQrCode(string content, int width, int height, string imageFormat)

.NET utilisation:

byte[] image = Writer.CreateQrCode("http://redacted/", 100, 100, "png");

0 4
0 314

It's time to announce the Winners for November! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in November:

🥇 @Enrico Parisi, Senior Consultant, Gaivota Consulting SA, Switzerland
🥈 @Luis Angel Pérez Ramos, Sales Engineer, InterSystems, Spain
🥉
@Daniel Aguilar, Senior Developer, Aquaservice, Spain

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

8 12
0 314

Hi, Community!

Check a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

iKnow What You'll Do Next Summer

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Y5mdY3M3vo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 314
Article
· Jan 24, 2022 2m read
GlobalToJSON-Efficient

I have created a package that offers a utility to load a Global into JSON object and reverse
to create a Global from this type of JSON object. Efficient refers to the structure created.
Only Globals nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON object.

4 2
0 314

We are a multi-state Health Information Network seeking experienced integration analysts for immediate, full time positions. Currently these positions are 100% remote. Excellent benefits.

Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with InterSystems HealthShare, experience with Amazon Web Services, HL7 v2 & v3, and IHE ITI profiles. Rhapsody or other integration engine experience is a plus. We are seeking confident, motivated individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to engage directly with a variety of healthcare stakeholders.

1 0
0 314

Hi Community,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov for the second IRIS Programming Contest:

Creating CRUD REST API for InterSystems IRIS in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FLqU-_uT_Ek
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 314

In Studio, you can open the inspector and view the SQL Storage Map on %Persistent classes. Can you do this in Atelier or do you have to read the XML text? If it doesn't currently exist, are there plans to include it? The inability to perform certain functions in Atelier that can be done in Studio can be a 'point of conflict' when asking/forcing/encouraging developers to move to Atelier.

1 2
0 314
Announcement
· Jun 21, 2023
InterSystems Ideas News #7

Hi Developers!

Welcome to the 7th edition of the InterSystems Ideas news bulletin! Read on to learn what has happened on the Ideas Portal since the previous bulletin:

​​​​✓ More than 200 ideas are already on the portal

✓ Idea was implemented by a Community member

✓ Implement an idea and get a tech bonus on the Grand Prix 23 Contest

✓ Ideas posted recently

85,400+ Big Ideas Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Think big, Innovation, Idea

4 3
0 314

Hi Community!

We are launching the new channel of InterSystems Technology content for you. Please welcome InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel!

What the content you will find there:

See how it looks:

2 0
0 314

Hi! I have a local project written on Cache and Atelier on my PC. I need to move it to notebook. Tried to export globals, classes, MAC-programms and csp with frontend stuff, but after I created my apps on notebook and imported my set, it just didn't work. I think it's because I have some settings on Management Portal, so how can I export portal settings and what I should export to have my working apps on another computer?

0 3
0 313

Hi all

I'm testing migrating our existing installers (without ZPM) using the docker dev template as a basis with a commercial image and licence key.

So far everything builds as I expect, but the one issue I have is the production doesn't apply itself automatically.

In my iris.script I have custom installer that uses this manifest below but it does not observe the last three steps

0 2
0 313
Question
· Nov 9, 2022
SQL gateway connections

Hi Guys,

My understanding is that SQL gateway connection is a way where you can have two ensemble instances where in instance A you can have a class and then you create a connection from instance B and you can run queries for that table from instance A into B?

But as I checked the doc, it says that SQL gateways is a way to just import data from an instance to another?

Thanks

0 1
0 313

We now get to make use of the IKO.

Below we define the environment we will be creating via a Custom Resource Definition (CRD). It lets us define something outside the realm of what the Kubernetes standard knows (this is objects such as your pods, services, persistent volumes (and claims), configmaps, secrets, and lots more). We are building a new kind of object, an IrisCluster object.

8 0
1 313

Hi

I have two tables: one a local table using cache and the other is via an SQL gateway connection to an MSSQL Server via a 64bit ODBC driver (ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server).

When I try to join them on a date field I don't get any matches, and I know that there are matches, e.g. running both views separately returns resuls for 30/11/2022.

The following statement returns rows for the first table r, but nothing for the table l

0 5
0 313
Question
· Jul 7, 2020
DTL vs. ObjectScript

As I've become a little more familiar with HealthShare, I'd like to start exploring different ways of doing things. To date, the bulk of my data transformations have been using DTL; only using ObjectScript for a few operations that write to external SQL tables that were largely based on examples provided by my sales engineer.

0 4
0 313