All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,968 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

0 0
0 53

Introduction

As healthcare providers face increasing pressures to lower costs and reduce readmissions, they're rapidly shifting towards accountable?care organizations (ACOs) and other coordinated, quality-based reimbursement systems. However, most providers have historically?organized their data and workflows in ways that best fi t the fee-for-service payment model. Now that so many providers are sharing?risks and rewards, they must also share and coordinate information by adopting more streamlined health information technology?solutions.

0 0
0 53

Bonjour,

Depuis ce matin j'arrive pas à compiler ou lancer mes programmes qui tourne en local sur docker avec l'image : intersystemsdc/irishealth-community:2024.1-zpm

J'ai toujours cette erreur sur le terminal ou le portal de management : request to http://localhost:52773/api/atelier/ failed, reason: socket hang up

Dans mes logs docker aussi j'ai des erreurs en conitnu , voici un extrait ...

0 1
0 51

Have you ever imported an XML schema from an XSD file? You might want to look at the original file again sometime later, but forgot where you put it.

Do not worry, that information is being kept as part of the import process.

The whole imported XSD schema is being kept in the ^EnsEDI.XML.Schema global. That global holds all the imported XSDs in your namespace. The first subscript is the name of the schema that you see in the portal.

3 0
0 52

I implemented a Python Flask application for the 2024 Python Contest with a page that provides common form fields for an outgoing email such as the To and CC fields. And it lets you input a message as well as uploading text based attachments.

Then using LlamaIndex in Python, the app analyzes the content you put in and returns to you in a result box if there is anything that should stop you from sending that email.

Take a look at the Github repo here.

4 1
0 31

I'm trying to complete Inferno Service Base URL test for FHIR endpoint and I thought it wanted host.com/fhir/r4/.well-known/smart-configuration but I get header error below. Am I using the wrong Service Base URL List or am I missing something? I'm running 2021.2 HealthShare

ERROR <HSFHIRErr>InvalidAcceptSpec: No valid Accept data found (Accept header or _format parameter)
0 1
0 50

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what this error message mean, we are trying to save records to My.Package.List
class and sometimes we get this error message at first but when I try to save the same record again from the Terminal it does save fine?

0 1
0 50

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

2 0
0 51
Question
· Mar 27
Empty export file

Has anyone experienced exporting a deployment file and when deploying it, it is empty?

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2021.1 (Build 215_0_21129U) Wed Sep 29 2021 10:10:37 EDT [HealthConnect:3.3.0] [HealthConnect:3.3.0]

0 0
0 50

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a Senior Database Manager for a contract position with a state agency. It's a two and a half year contract, fully remote.

Please review the opportunity by clicking the link below and if you qualify, please let me know if you are interested in speaking about the opportunity.

More info here: https://teckpert.applytojob.com/apply/NT9Sn55Blf/Senior-Database-Manager...

Best,

Gabriel

TECKpert

0 0
0 49
Question
· 22 hr ago
Read an XML response

I receive response from Business Operation(HTTP GET) as below :

<response>
<message_code>202</message_code>
<message_string>Success/message_string>
</response>

I am not able to read the "message_code" as response.message_code ?
is it because of underscore ?
Is there a way to read it ?

0 4
0 44

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to discover an analytical approach to InterSystems IRIS encryption and how it interacts with storage compression and deduplication compared with storage-level encryption:

Encryption Landscape for Data at Rest @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/e5MdzyyAPlI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 47