InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,538 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Announcement
· Aug 25, 2016
JSON changes in Caché 2016.2

As Bill has mentioned earlier in his post, we have carefully reviewed the JSON capabilities and made some adjustments to ensure they deliver the best benefit to you. In this post, I am going to describe the modifications in more detail and provide guidance for you to understand the implication for your code base.

11 8
1 3.8K
Question
· May 27, 2017
Insert SQL

I am inserting rows in a table. This table is appearing in all namespace as I did global mapping.

So once I run insert command from a method, it insert the rows. When I run the same insert command from other namespace, it replace the existing data in table.

Insert command is same in all namespace but the data I m inserting is different.

0 2
0 513
Question
· May 25, 2017
Problems with zlib1.dll

Hello,

I'm having a problem with %SQL.Statement.

I have a ClassMethod on Cache that I'm trying to access via - this.db.invoke_classmethod.

When I get to my %Prepare I get a <DYNAMIC LIBRARY LOAD> error. Upon checking cconsole.log I find the following...

0 4
0 410
Article
· May 25, 2017 2m read
The Interns are Coming!

The Data Platforms department here at InterSystems is gearing up for this year's crop of interns, and I for one am very excited to meet them all next week!

We've got folks from top technical colleges with diverse specialties from hard core engineers to pure computer scientists to mathematicians to business professionals. They come from countries around the world like Vietnam, China, and Finland and they all come with impressive backgrounds. We're sure they will do very well this summer.

6 0
0 475

Hello,

I’m creating a REST API service but I need to convert my object in JSON.

The Class “A” is extended from another Class “B”:

Class message_B Extends Ens.Request
{

Property ClientId As %String(MAXLEN = "");

Property mesagge As %String(MAXLEN = "");

}
Class message_A Extends message_B
{
Property idDate As %String;

Property Datetime As %String;

Property time As %String;

​}

When I use:

0 7
0 2.1K

How do I write DDL script for collection properties?

For example I want to create the following class:

Class SQLUser.Person {

Property Name As %String;

Property FavoriteColors As list Of %String;

}

My DDL script looks like this:

CREATE TABLE Person (Name varchar(50), FavoriteColors ???)
0 4
0 332

Hi,

I have created a Business Service which uses the EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter. This service will call a business service which will create an acknowledgement file in a directory specified in the operation after loading the parsed file into some temporary tables.

In order to create the acknowledgement file, I need the original file name. In the OnProcessInput of the service, it receives a stream of file data, and I can't find a way to get hold of the file name.

Any advice will be appreciated, thank you.

0 5
0 1.3K

Consider the below scenario:

1. HL7 Service -> Process

2. DTL makes a call to a webservice (Post) via a REST operation via SendRequestSync call.

a. if the post is successful, end the DTL

b. if the server that hosts the webservice is down, i would like to keep retrying with the same message and not lose any messages in the queue.

does a simple "quit 0" at the DTL will rollback the message and will retry? please let me know how not to lose any messages if the webservice server is down.

Appreciate it.

1 8
1 480

We have multiple server and multiple namespace.

I have a script having sql query which fetch data from current namespace of a server.

If I want to run the same query on different server to fetch data, but I want to run that script on just one server for all server.

Please let me know how can I proceed.

0 2
0 601

From a browser, an XMLHttpRequest to a CSP page on a different server will obviously hit the CORS security check.

To get around this I can set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header on that particular CSP class.

However, setting any request headers on the XMLHttpRequest object will trigger a pre-flight OPTIONS request.

This OPTIONS request is not handled by the target CSP page and the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header is never set, triggering a CORS error.

0 3
0 632

I need a trick to display the cellTitle for just ONE column in a tablePane with a unique value. Here are the issues:

1. OnDrawCell has access to the cell data for that row/column, in %query(pName), but setting the cellTitle property to a column doesn't refresh the column object

2. Setting showValueInTooltip is good for the entire table, not just one cell

3. ** the column element does not evaluate zen expressions, so I can't say cellTitle="#(%query.Comment)#", for example. That's the crux of the problem.

0 2
0 465