Thanks a lot, that we finally got the new version of Atelier, where most of the errors were fixed.

But I've found some have not fixed yet.

set destination = $listget(waypoints,*)
    set $list(waypoints,*,*)=""

In this code, Atelier does know about asterisk as a second argument to $listget function.
And in this case, even shows next lines as an error.

1 6
0 574
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,819 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm trying to write a method to Export SQL Privileges from an instance by namespace, user, or roles. I've found two classes that might work:

• ##class(Security.Users).Export
  • ##class(Security.SQLPrivileges).Export

One (Security.Users) exports an XML file and the other (Security.SQLPrivileges) exports an SQL file.

0 6
0 446

To simplify the upgrade processes and to keep up with industry standards, we decided to make Atelier only available as an Eclipse plugin. Those of you who are currently using a standalone Atelier client will not be able to upgrade to a later version.

Please go to the Atelier Download page or see the sections below for the detailed instructions about installing Eclipse and the Atelier plugin. Feel free to reach out to support or leave a comment down below if you have any questions.

5 9
0 1.6K

This is a series of programming challenges for beginners and experienced Caché programmers.

For an introduction : go to article https://community.intersystems.com/post/advent-code-2016-day1-no-time-ta...

The challenge of day 16 is about generating random data using a modified version of a dragon curve (you can find more info on fractal curves like Dragon here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_curve).

0 0
0 308

I'm looking for information, suggestions, video (courses) on make a lot more use of the documatic system already built into Cache,

Probably talked of before within this forum, but after an hour or two of searching, can't find the articles that I mmay have seen before.

I want to do a lot more documenting of my installation, we use and actively comment classes and methods, but I want to take it further by actually documenting the "why" and high level "how" my system works. Documatic seems a good place to put that knowledge.

1 6
0 460

Can anyone suggest suitable Cache ObjectScript syntax for open/use/read statements on a simple ms-dos text file.
I've tried various examples seen on the web but they appear to be implementation specific.
I used MSM MUMPS many years ago but am now retired & would like to write a few simple routines for my own amusement & mental challenge.
I am using the free Version of Cache (V 2017.1) on my Windows 10 PC. The installation file was CachePCkit_x64.exe
My apologies for this query being very basic.

0 4
0 883

Hello Caché Guru,

I'm new to Cache system. I'm trying to do something like saving meta data in Relational DB:

I could use "management portal" -> System Explorer->SQL to view individual table's catalog details or print out the column definition. However I need to gather those information for several hundreds of tables in the DB. Is there a way to do it using command line in kind of batching mode?

Any hint and tip is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Victor

0 3
0 572

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check the second Developer Community Video of the week:

Atelier: May the Source Be With You

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PkWL6hiu29o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 364

Hi everyone,

I started working on Ensemble this year so maybe I am not implementing the right way. I'm trying to connect a Welch Allyn monitor to TrakCare. The workflow is the following:

- User scans patient number with the monitor.

- The monitor sends a QBP_Q22 message to request patient information

- Ensemble (or TrakCare) sends back a synchronous RSP_K22 containing the patient data (name, dob, sex)

- The user checks the patient's information displayed on the monitor, takes vital signs and sends them to TrakCare (via Ensemble)

0 2
0 582

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to programmatic ally add the parameter 'VALIDIFNULL' to classes that extent %SerialObject.

This to hopefully resolve the validation errors I'm getting on webservice request messages, where certain properties are not required, but lower down the tree some properties are.

I have too many classes to do this manually and with the next SOAP wizard run I probably loose the added parameter.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Michel

0 1
0 232

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Atelier for Web Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GRWS2fMA3Rw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 258

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Application Performance Management

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IINsLJ2g9E8

1 1
0 354

This is a series of programming challenges for beginners and experienced Caché programmers.

For an introduction : go to article https://community.intersystems.com/post/advent-code-2016-day1-no-time-ta...

The challenge today is about some basic cryptography : you will have to generate data for a one-time pad (OTP) (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad for more info).

0 0
0 360
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 225
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
Claims values

Hi communauty

i work on the Oauth2 authentification patry in my application , i read a lot of documentation , but i don't know exactly what does it mean by Claims values and the method "SetClaimValue", what does it do really?

can anyone explain for me.

Thank's.

0 1
0 241

"Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi"?

I’ve hit the wall. I’m a one person shop who wants to start developing Cache on a mac using Eclipse/Atelier, after using Studio for the last 5 years. I’ve installed the 1.1 beta plugin, watched 6 or 7 videos from the September conference, tried several times to work through the cheat sheets, only to have connection issues or compilation issues, so at this point, I’m feeling very frustrated. The videos were interesting, but generally didn’t work as tutorials for fundamental programming operations, for me.

0 3
0 312