InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,843 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
InterSystems continuously monitors our systems for any evidence of attempts to exploit vulnerabilities such as the newly announced Meltdown and Spectre attack vectors.
At this time we have seen no indications of attempts to target InterSystems systems or technology using these vulnerabilities.
· InterSystems is aware of recently reported cybersecurity vulnerabilities known as Meltdown and Spectre that affect a wide range of computer processors (See US-CERT Alert TA 18-004A, Meltdown and Spectre Side-Channel Vulnerability Guidance,
7 0
0 1.1K

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 407
Article
· Jan 4, 2018 5m read
Caché audit & DeepSee

Apart from the database server itself, the standard bundle of the Caché DBMS includes DeepSee, a real-time business intelligence tool. DeepSee is the quickest and the simplest way of adding OLAP functionality to your Caché application.

Another standard component is an Audit subsystem with a web interface, which has the options for expanding with your own event types and an API for using in an application code.

Below is a small example of the joint use of these subsystems that answers the following questions: who did what and when in an information system?

1 2
1 673

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 245

Hi, all!
As I know, InterSystems recommends the use of Huge Pages. And if count of Huge Pages is enough, we'll see (in cconsole.log) something like this during Cache startup:

12/29/17-14:40:50:360 (3625) 0 Allocated 4630MB shared memory using Huge Pages: 4096MB global buffers, 256MB routine buffers

But if count of Huge Pages is not enough for location of all Globals and Routines caches, Cache won't use Huge Pages.

1 2
0 1K

I'm referring to the document Using Cache with JDBC. Using this example, it sets the URL of the object ds of class CacheDataSource.

ds.setURL("jdbc:Cache://127.0.0.1:1972/SAMPLES");

My question is would you just copy and paste the URL from the login page to the string? I tried doing that and it returns an error saying "Invalid log file xyz"

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you

0 4
0 1.1K

Hello,

I want to process more requests per second in Ensemble 2015 (soap service). My problem is in a business process that makes a great transformation. I thought that I can put its group size to 4 (the current value is 1), or put 4 business processes and apply, for example, the round-robin algorithm.
Which alternative is better?

0 8
0 480
Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 515

Connected Data London Conference

TRIADB is an emerging unique and valuable technology in NoSQL database modelling and BI analytics. The following video is from a presentation and demonstration of TRIADB prototype implemented on top of Intersystems Cache database and driven with a CLI in Python (Jupyter-Pandas). In fact this is the second time in the past year that a prototype based on this technology is implemented and demonstrated. The first one was built on top of OrientDB multi-model database and driven by a Mathematica notebook.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BiEAbpCOC1A?rel=0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 811
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Atelier

Hi I am new using atelier and i want to use some of the InterSystems server for me to train so is there any server connections that i can use. Please help me on this.

1 2
0 287

Hi,

Can I get "Window Size" from terminal? By command line.

Terminal > Edit > Window Size

I already tried to use 'do CURRENT^%IS', but without success. It does not return the change, for example, when the column is 132.

Is there any routine or method for this?

0 6
0 825

Newbie question. So bear with me please.

We have a requirement to extract or build a file off of our local db to feed to HealthShare.

The requirement is for us to create the extract and send it to HealthShare the SDA format.

My initial thought is why would you do that when the SDA is native to HS. We could create a file in any format csv,tab etc let HS consume it, convert it to HL7 2.5.1 and then let HS do the work with the SDA.

However, the current direction is for us to query, get the data and map it to an xml file built off of the SDA.

0 4
0 1.1K

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Disaster Recovery for Federated Systems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AV5Ux2mT3qs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 293
Announcement
· Dec 28, 2017
Atelier 1.1 Release

InterSystems is ready for 2018 since Atelier 1.1 is now available as a stable release! Bring on the new year!

To subscribe to the NEW Atelier release channel, please follow the instructions on the Atelier Download page.

Stick with the beta update channel if you want to be an Atelier insider and get the latest new features and enhancements before anyone else. #VIP

With this release, you can:

7 0
0 495