Hi Everyone!

Very soon, almost every product and application will include artificial intelligence (AI).

On the afternoon of Wednesday, October 3, at the Global Summit 2018 in San Antonio we’re pulling together experts from InterSystems and from the front lines of the AI industry to discuss the current and future state-of-the-art for AI solutions.

Learn more about our Post-Summit Symposium: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

2 4
0 544
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,449 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 424

Can anyone tell me what controls the contents of the Facility column of the Encounters tab in the clinical viewer of Healthshare? I am ADT messages to populate the columns and have been unable to change the displayed value.

Might this be a TrakCare modification?

Thanks,

LG

0 2
0 381

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 258

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are well,

I am currently working on the below opportunity and if anyone here would like to hear more details please feel free to contact me on 01908 886 030 or teo.rusu@identifiglobal.com

Met with the client yesterday, beautiful office in Waterloo London, latest tech available with many benefits including working from home 2 days/w as well!

Intersystems Caché Senior Software Engineer

London

4 0
1 502

Hello,every body.

I am having a problem when using atelier. I found that the web front-end related files (such as csp, css, js, etc.) will change in format when they are synced to the server.

For example:

The original format of the js file may be UTF-8. However, when I edited and saved in atelier, the file version format on the server became ANSI. I tried to configure the environment in eclipse, but it doesn't seem to work.

E.g:

1 8
2 357

Hi, every time I launch Atelier for the first time after my PC boot, it reports an error when trying to connect to a server.

Restarting Eclipse solves the issue and it no more manifests until next PC reboot.

Does anyone know how to avoid this issue? I run Windows 10, Java JRE 8

0 7
1 433

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Elements of Sharding

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DnneP_4frKc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 233

Hi I am getting below error while upgrading cache instance. Please suggest.

Error: ERROR #70: *** Error while formatting volume because
ERROR #18: failed creating a new volume initializing CACHETEMP, /*****/databases/cachetemp/ - Shutting down the system
An error was detected during Cache startup.
** Startup aborted **

1 3
0 541

Hey folks,

I am new to IRIS and cloud platforms. I've done the InterSystems IRIS Experience on the learning site and read a lot of the online documentation. What I am unable to figure out is which type of package or option you will use on the cloud provider.

AWS for example, has AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk and some other products geared towards Docker containers.
Azure has Kubernetes and some other options.

0 5
0 542

Hello there,

I have some problem with inserting date to table using dynamic sql.

I have Country class. This table has relationship with class Continent as parent and child. In addition I have another statistic class where property Country has type of Country class. I get ID such as "1||1" next I execute dynamic sql INSERT INTO Stats(Country) VALUES("_CountryId_"). Then I select Stats table and see that value of Country column is "11") As a result a can't get Country object.

Please advice solution of this problem

Thank you

0 2
0 346

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 208

Hello everyone,

Im just wondering if there is any possibility to "Listen" to a cache DB? We have our cache DB somewhere else provided by a different company, we are provided the interface to connect to that cache DB so we can extract the cache DB every night.

Im just curious if theres a way to "listen" to the cache DB, so if theres any changes on the table in the cache DB, I could make a trigger to extract the table again.

I know i could just set my ETL every hour or so... but that would extract all the tables in cache DB.

0 9
0 744

I am receiving this alert every couple of minutes. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and if it is just the settings on my TCP operation or if this indicates an actual issue. Is it an issue with my framing (MLLP) or reply code actions (not set)? Something else?

Error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|7049|12692, data received =''
(alert request ID=2071)

Screenshot:

0 2
0 1.8K
InterSystems Official
· Jul 18, 2018
Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release

InterSystems is pleased to announce availability of a field test version of Caché and Ensemble 2018.1

These kits can be downloaded from the Field Test portal page.

There are hundreds of bug fixes, and several new features, including:

• Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Integration
  • Support for Microsoft Integrated Windows Authentication for HTTP Connections
  • SSH Enhancements

All platforms are available, except Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64.

7 9
0 1.1K

Hi,

I'm getting mad trying to get data from an external REST service that uses Basic Authentication from Ensemble. The BO worked fine when I was using a test server without authentification, but as soon as we need to go to production I cannot have it working.

So far, I've created the username/password at the credentials page (Ensemble-Configure-Credentials). I've setup the BO to use this credentials. But nothing happens.

I've tried with the Rest Client (addon for Mozilla), and using the same address, port and user/pwd works just fine.

0 8
0 1.6K