Hello Everyone,

We are planning to build angular UI and Cache REST as backend. Can we deploy angular in Cache Private web server.

What would be the best way to do it. Did any one configure apache with csp gateway . if so can anyone guide me to a good document or some steps here which might help.

I have looked into this - https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

Somehow i am not able to join the dots .

0 6
0 592
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,759 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Activate Wizard by-pass

Cache-2016-1.2

1. how to bypass the Activate wizard ?, and run directly the Activate on: .NET x64 COM Assembly (.dll,.tlb)

with object script , something like :

D Activate^%CacheActivate("MyAssembly.tlb")

the MyAssembly.tlb , is ofcourse , a visible Element in activate Wizard table list

2. activate Wizard table list, sometimes throws an error #6101 ?

regards,

Emanuel

0 4
0 261

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

0 1
0 508

GlobalSummit too close now, so many people going to be there from so many companies. I'm sure that somebody already uses Docker or even Kubernetes in their work, I do. And would like to share my experience and thoughts about what could be better. And want to hear other people about their experience, how you use Docker, what issues have you faced and how did you solve it. I think InterSystems will help us to find time and place when we could do it, and hope @Luca Ravazzolo will join us.

0 3
0 297

We’re now less than a month away from our annual conference, the InterSystems Global Summit. This year, we’ll be descending on the beautiful outskirts of San Antonio, a city worth visiting for its wonderful river walkway and its 18th century Spanish Mission, even if it hadn’t been the location of this year’s InterSystems event. Leaving the tourist guidance to the tourist guides, let’s take a closer look at what the conference has in stock for you, including a dedicated post-summit symposium on AI and ML on Wednesday October 3!

4 0
0 289

Hi-

I have Atelier client installed on a Mac and every now and then it just stops working. Currently I am getting this error when I try to synchronize my workspace with the server.

Synchronization failed: [server is broken] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems and if so, what is the work around?

0 13
0 675

The same piece of data never throws this error on other operations. I am getting this error on one always .

The same SDA container never throws error on other operation.

ERROR #6901: XSLT XML Transformer Error: SAXParseException: invalid character 0x1C (Occurred in an unknown entity)

Set xslt=##class(%Dictionary.XDataDefinition).%OpenId(..%ClassName(1)_"||Xmethod",-1,.tStatus)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)
Set tStatus= ##class(%XML.XSLT.Transformer).TransformStream(myStream,xslt.Data,.OpStream)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)

XData Xmethod
{

0 1
0 1K

For Global Summit 2016, I set out to showcase a Reference Architecture I had been working on for a National Provider Directory solution with State Level Instances and a National Instance all running HealthShare Provider Directory and all running on AWS Infrastructure.

In short, I wanted to highlight:

• The implementation of Amazon Web Services to provision the infrastructure, including the auto-creation of the state level instances through Cloud Formation.
  • The use of the HSPD Broadcast functionality to Notify Upstream Systems Changes in Master Provider Data.
  • The implementation of a transformation of the standard Broadcast Object to HL7 MFN for interoperability.
  • The principals of Master Data Management applied to the Provider Directory.

5 4
0 1.6K
Question
· Aug 28, 2018
Replace elements in $lb

Let's say I have a list structure:

set list = $lb("stri,ng", $c(0), 2)

I want to replace all $c(0) elements with empty elements, so my list would look like:

set list = $lb("stri,ng", , 2)

What's the fastest way to do that?

0 13
0 557

Hi community,

I've created a BS that uses FTP InboundAdapter. It works, read the file and process it.

The problem is when there not any file in the FTP folder, it raises the following error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPListFailed: FTP: error en List para *.csv (mensaje='No-transfer-time exceeded. Closing control connection.',código=421)

I think it is something about the configuration, but I don't find what is the problem.

1 4
0 661

I have a list

set list=$lb(1,$c(0),2)

How do I replace $c(0) with an empty element?

My list should look like this:

set list=$lb(1,,2)

I tried using $list but it either replaces the element with an empty string:

set $list(list,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,"",2)

Or removes the element altogether:

set $list(list,2,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,2)
2 2
0 361

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 222

Hello community!

At the global summit in Phoenix, we (Lite Solutions) will be presenting a tool performing static code analysis on ObjectScript source files. You can see it in action at this URL:

https://demo.cachequality.com

Technically, the tool is a language plugin over SonarQube (http://sonarqube.org) and consists of three main parts:

5 6
1 1.8K

Is there a way to lock at the record level? I know that you can lock at the table level:

&sql(UNLOCK mytest IN EXCLUSIVE MODE)

but am unable to find a way to lock just at the record/row level.

Would this also affect a SELECT statement done on the record?

0 1
0 368