Hi,

we are moving an existing ZEN-Application to a new version of Caché (2017.2.2). It is a rather old application and we need to do some modifications due to the thightend security of ZEN in this and prior release (we came from 2013.1). One of the changes required is to alter a table Name of a ZEN-Table on the server-side. Anyway this gives us a problem, since we receive an error

ERROR #5001: Client modification of protected property ( tableName) disallowed for security reasons.
SOURCELEMENT: %ZEN.Component.tablePane (tpSimilarity)

0 2
0 408
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,526 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

We have a new requirement being push down by our Data Security to no longer use Local SQL Accounts to access our Databases. So they asked me to create a Service Account that is on the Domain for our connections to each database.

I tried just changing my JDBC connection to using this Service Account and Password but I am not having any luck trying to connect to the database.

" Connection failed.
Login failed for user 'osumc\CPD.Intr.Service'. ClientConnectionId:ade97239-c1c8-4ed1-8230-d274edb2e731 "

1 4
0 3.6K

Traditional Caché Objectscript has the multi-dimensional array as its main form of complex data structure and the $order command as the main means of traversing said data structures. But newer versions of Caché ObjectScript also have data structures that are direct parallels of what languages such as JavaScript provide, in the form of %DynamicObject and %DynamicArray. These have an easy to use iterator feature via the %GetIterator method, and even a handy built-in literal syntax for constructing new objects.

0 3
0 927
Question
· Jul 18, 2018
Market penetration

My understanding is that IRIS is a new technology and does not replace Cache or Ensemble and to that end is more of a modernization than a repackaging. Is that accurate?

Is IRIS and HealthShare heavily penetrated in the payer space of primarily dominate in the provider space? What is the trajectory for InterSystems to penetrate the payer landscape?

2 1
0 443

I have been tasked with setting up outage notifications to my group (for example, sending an email or automatically generating a problem incident when HealthShare/Ensemble experiences an outage), and determining outage statistics (for example, the time frame when HealthShare/Ensemble was unavailable). I admit I am having a hard time even defining what should be considered an “outage”.

0 1
0 274
Question
· Aug 10, 2018
using Microsoft diskspd

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience of using the Microsoft diskspd utility to test the storage infrastructure in Healthshare/Ensemble environment.

I am interested in getting some figures to highlight any issues with different approaches to provisioning the disks on our new environment.

I am at a loss as to what parameters I should use to give a reasonable synthetic load that will give me any indication of potential issues. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Jason

0 3
0 311
Question
· Aug 2, 2018
Invalid precision value

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a function in a loop using studio but I'm having an error; "ODBC driver for sql server Invalid precision value"

Any help please?

Example :

for i=1:1:2{

0 1
0 484

Hi Community!

New video "Deploying Shards Using InterSystems Cloud Manager" is available now on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UV1zYRQUPlw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 259
Question
· Aug 10, 2018
Ensemble - Username

Hi,

Not sure if is possible, but I am trying to find the way to show in the log the username of whoever enable a specific service. The idea is that a service is normally disabled..if someone enable it, the username will be reported to the log...

I have tried with $username but it only return "_Ensemble" when running from ensemble although it works in Studio.

Thanks

0 8
0 497
Announcement
· Jul 9, 2018
Caché SQL Queries

I have finished my 4th book about Caché and MUMPS. This will probably be my last.

I am deeply grateful and humbled for all the help I have received from this group and the WW Response Center.

You all have something very special going here.

13 1
0 1.2K
Question
· Aug 7, 2018
Speeding up $listget

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster way to get the data from a class, and I find it very slow compared to traditional globals. So, I hope some of you can bring some light to me :-)

I have thousands of registers in a class, and to access it quickly I'm going with $o at the index. From there, I get the values using $listget(). Something like that:

0 10
0 539
Article
· Dec 14, 2015 1m read
Cache Web Terminal Release 3.1.4

Hi ISC Community!

I'm pleased to announce new release of Caché Web Terminal 3.1.4.

What's new:

1. Drag'n'drop to Studio installation: just import xml in any namespace.

2. After import and comilation access your web terminal app on URL server:port/terminal/.

F.e. localhost:57772/terminal/

Slash is mandatory.

3. No need to use %CACHELIB anymore - please feel free to update your Caché and continue using CWT.

6 13
1 1.1K

Hi Everyone!

Very soon, almost every product and application will include artificial intelligence (AI).

On the afternoon of Wednesday, October 3, at the Global Summit 2018 in San Antonio we’re pulling together experts from InterSystems and from the front lines of the AI industry to discuss the current and future state-of-the-art for AI solutions.

Learn more about our Post-Summit Symposium: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

2 4
0 535

Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 397

Can anyone tell me what controls the contents of the Facility column of the Encounters tab in the clinical viewer of Healthshare? I am ADT messages to populate the columns and have been unable to change the displayed value.

Might this be a TrakCare modification?

Thanks,

LG

0 2
0 363

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 242

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are well,

I am currently working on the below opportunity and if anyone here would like to hear more details please feel free to contact me on 01908 886 030 or teo.rusu@identifiglobal.com

Met with the client yesterday, beautiful office in Waterloo London, latest tech available with many benefits including working from home 2 days/w as well!

Intersystems Caché Senior Software Engineer

London

4 0
1 491

Hello,every body.

I am having a problem when using atelier. I found that the web front-end related files (such as csp, css, js, etc.) will change in format when they are synced to the server.

For example:

The original format of the js file may be UTF-8. However, when I edited and saved in atelier, the file version format on the server became ANSI. I tried to configure the environment in eclipse, but it doesn't seem to work.

E.g:

1 8
2 337