In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 252
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,025 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Friends,

I have created and exposed a web service for the given WSDL.

daily 500+ requests are processed via this SOAP service in live.

after 2 days live server got stopped with no web sessions available.

We removed this SOAP service, now live is working fine. We are investigating why web sessions got increased.

Could you please give me any clue, as to why web sessions got increased with the unknown user while processing requests through SOAP service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 1
0 381

Hi Community,

I have created Tier 1 CCR and when I move it to Live it shows the below error.

I initially had changes deployed through a different CCR to the TEST environment and were not deployed to LIVE for the same class.

I tried to cancel it so that I can move these latest changes but I still get the below message.

0 1
0 92

Hi

My HIS System is a Microservice architecture base dubbo. To call remote service must through dubbo rpc.

But , I canot direct call his's dubbo service because ensemble cannot support dubbo protocol.

So I want to add support to ensemble.

where Can I start?

Does ensemble has low level interface like dll or linux so, I can add dubbo support to the ensemble just by implementing these interfaces.

I known java Gateway maybe ok, but I want to direct not throught middle layer to do this.

0 1
0 162

A BusinessService XYZ is created by extending Ens.BusinessService and the ADAPTER is set to EnsLib.File.InputAdaptor. Files are copied to the FilePath specified by the adapter. But if XYZ is invoked directly via CreateBusinessService, the files MUST be deposited to the default temporary director rather than the file path specified in FilePath of the adapter. Is it possible to the use the file path in FilePath when using CreateBusinessService?

0 1
0 162

Hi, team

i configure my authorization server and client and i want define access rights for different users , how can i do it?

knowing that we have our own database with different users ID and access privilege ?

is there any one who can help us? thank's

0 1
0 263

One of the reasons why I love Cache and Iris is that not only you can do anything you can imagine, also you can do it in a lot of different ways!!.

Imagine that you have an integration running with IRIS connected by ODBC you probably only run SQL queries but you can also create stored procedures and inside write the code to do everything you can imagine.

I'm going to give you some examples but the limit is your imagination!!

13 1
2 347

Hi,

I was tring to figure out the correct way of using action code = c under <Encounter>, but havn't got much progress. Here is what I tested and observed:

Quote from the class reference doc:
D = Delete this Encounter and any other Streamlets linked to it via EncounterNumber
C = Clear all Encounters for this Patient and any other Streamlets linked to them via EncounterNumber

0 1
0 279

Hello there,

Someone know which impact would have my database changing the locale and its collationTable? I understand it should works fine, without any drawback.

Could someone else confirm my assumption or tell me what could happen? Has anyone changed something like that? (Not to russian, japanese, chinese, etc..)

About queries.. is there any side effect?

Regards

0 1
0 163

Hello,

I have a form from named otpForm from where I post data to actionCheck.csp and redirect it to another csp file cmain.csp after form post and the redirect is not working. I tried to debug and check the value in the cmain.csp but noticed that redirec t is not working.

Do you know if window.location.href = "cmain.csp"; is working with CSP?

Can someone guide me what to do here please

Thank you

Here is what I did:

//post and redirect form data

0 1
0 221

Hi Developers,

Thanks to all who participated in our competition for your awesome ideas of applications that can be developed in 2021. See what a great list of ideas you all created! Now it's time to announce the winner:

Meet the Author of the Best Idea: @Yuri Marx 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Congratulations!

💡 Yuri's idea: "HTML 5/Node.js documentation generator app, based in markdown and with the option to execute ObjectScript class methods like a developer portal. It is not to swagger API, but to Object Script".

Yuri gets our special prize: a personalized handmade leather wallet.

See the complete list of ideas in the comments to this post. You are very welcome to leave more of your ideas! We hope this list will bring inspiration to all of you.

2 1
1 176
Question
· Jan 9, 2018
Complex Record Map non-batch?

I would need to build a Complex Record Map and then transform that into xml. But not the whole batch to one xml file - instead every repetition in that Complex Record Map would become one xml file.

For Simple Record Maps this is easy to do because there are different types of Business Services that handle every record either individually or all of them as one batch but there doesn't seem to be similar options for Complex Record Maps? Instead, there is only batchtype business services.

0 1
0 415
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
SQL Inbound Adapter settings

In the Inbound SQL Adapter settings, is it possible to specify more than 1 field as the Key Field Name?

Because of the way the Query is being index in Ensemble by the Key Field Name, sometimes transactions get missed and I would like to see if we can add an additional key to the mix to ensure all the transactions are picked up. In this case the InterfaceTrigger is an ID that is auto generated by the table, and I would like to use that as well to ensure we don't miss transactions, and it does not throw any warning messages when it executes the Delete Query.

0 1
0 256