Hi Community,

Please join the upcoming InterSystems Israel Meetup in Herzelia which will be held on November 21st, 2019!

It will take place in the Spaces Herzliya Oxygen Ltd from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The event will be focused on the InterSystems IRIS: it will be divided into IRIS for Healthcare and IRIS Data Platform. A joint lunch will be also included.

Please check the draft of the agenda below:

3 2
0 348
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,765 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!

Often I find questions on how to install IRIS, connect to IRIS from IDE, setup the environment, compile, debug, maintain the repository.

Here below possibly the shortest way to set up all the environment and start development with ObjectScript on InterSystems IRIS.

Prerequisites

Make sure you have Git, Docker, and VSCode installed

Install Docker and ObjectScript extensions into VSCode

Sign in or Create an account on Github

Here we go!

5 9
5 1.3K

I am getting this with %RCHANGE:

RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 253

Hello everyone,
It is my first post in the community. Very recently I started working using IRIS, creating services with Cache.
Today they gave me a new task and I'm really lost.

How can I use an oracle database to create services using iris?

Throughout the day I was looking for a guide to use a remote Oracle database. but unfortunately I only managed the connection in SQL Gateway

0 5
0 869

Hi,

The Ensemble SQL Inbound Adapter executes a user defined query, and calls the OnProcessInput method of the Business Service with information about an individual row of the executed query.

If the query provided by the user (and executed by the adapter), returned multiple rows, then, OnProcessInput is called multiple times, once for each row.

Within the OnProcessInput method, however, is there a way to know that the row that is currently being processed is actually the last row of the query.

Thanks

Steve

0 7
0 517

I have several Business Services which I need to run once on each trigger.

Trigger can be either:

• Specific time (so once a day, every day)
  • Specific day (so once a month, every month)

For the time, it would be stable (i.e. 0100), but the second case varies - one month it could be 10th, another month - 12th.

After each run I want the service to turn off, so that all the time the service is not running it would be colored grey in Production Management Page.

I plan to use Task Scheduler, but open to suggestions.

0 2
0 334

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Rapid Intelligent Application Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IAPa7hoMJ5o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 174
Question
· Nov 13, 2019
Keep Alive Packet

does Health Connect have an out of box setting to send some type of "Keep Alive" packet? This is for a TCP connection. I have a vendor that will disconnect from the engine if there is a 2 hour idle time. would like to send something across every hour (if its idle) to prevent the disconnection. I'm assuming this may be something custom that needs to be created, but thought I asked the community first.

0 1
0 461

Hello everyone,

I try excuting a SQL Query like this SELECT ID, CompanyName FROM Company WHERE CompanyName LIKE 'condition'

But if I want to search CompanyName have special char %, ex: '100% Co' , 'Group of Mr.%', 'The %TaxProp'...

How can I take % to query, with

0 5
0 844

In the previous article, I have demonstrated a simple way to record data changes. At this time I have changed the "Audit Abstract Class" which is responsible for recording audit data and the data structure where the audit log will be recorded.

I have changed the data structure to a parent and child structure where there will be two tables to record the "transaction" and the "fields its values" changed on that transaction.

Take a look at the new data model:

6 4
1 939

Pretty straight forward.

I'm tempted to hard-code ISO-8859-1 inside my VSCode extension when working with CSP because this seems to be the encoding used by default, but I need to know if there's any other possible configuration. So can you share your experience when working with CSPs? Like issues with encoding, discoveries regarding it, workarounds etc.

Also, can someone tell me if it's possible to work with UTF-8 encoded CSP files using Atelier without breaking the encoding of the output file?

0 3
1 619

Hi,

It turns out that on windows if you run a command with a windows command file you need to escape the % character as %%

In my case I could test freeze and thaw calls at the command line successfully as

..\bin\cache -s. -U%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()

...but when my freeze script ran it would fail.

it turns out that a single '%' is striped when run in a windows command file, and it must be escaped as '%%' windows gets:

1 3
0 758

Hello.

I want to grant access only to the Message Viewer page to an specific user, in all Namespaces. I have created a rol with this privileges:

%Ens_MessageContent
%Ens_MessageHeader
%Ens_MessageTrace
%Ens_Portal

But if I want to see the list of messages, I have to grant SELECT access to the Ens.MessageHeader and Ens.MessageBody tables of each Namespace.

Is there anyway to grant access to this tables in all Namespaces at a time, even if new ones are created?

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 373

Hi,

I believe the healthshare Debug module did this (if you added it) but I no longer have access to Healthshare to look so am asking here.

Suppose I have;

Set fruit="apple"

set person="john"

d ..Something(fruit, person)

quit

ClassMethod Something(objs...) {

; Names of variables passed in

}

In side "Something" how can I see the original name of the variable passed in (i.e. know the variables passed in were called fruit and person and not just their values).

0 3
0 302