Question
· Aug 31, 2021
Understanding process jobTpe

I have a client running cache on an AIX platform. I put together a objectscript to allow for the viewing the processes running against the database using a select from SYS.Process. One of the values I want in the view of the processes information is Jobtype but I want to convert it from the numeric value to a string value. In the Intersystems documentation there is a reference to an include file $syPidTab.inc that should include macros that make this translation. I have not been able to track down this include file.

0 2
0 132
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,954 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello.

I have a delimited flat file that I need to read and then generate an HL7 A08 message from the fields in the file. I used the Management Portal's Record Mapper to generate the Map.Record class, then used drag & drop to map fields in the delimited flat-file to an A08 message.

But when I try testing this in the test tool, I'm getting an ERROR #6254: Tag expected . XML input. ... is not in proper format as child of Record (ending at line 2 character 11).

0 2
0 410

Using the below python script I am getting :

$ ./hello_world.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/wwillett/dev/vscode-objectscript/Samples-python-helloworld/./hello_world.py", line 34, in <module>
run()
File "/home/wwillett/dev/vscode-objectscript/Samples-python-helloworld/./hello_world.py", line 21, in run
connection = irisnative.createConnection(ip, port, namespace, username, password)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
RuntimeError: * [ERROR_SEQUENCE_ERROR]

1 2
0 92
Question
· Jan 15, 2019
Why <UNDEFINED> on SQL

I have an sql statement that I would like to execute but I get the error

"zSearchChanges+5^MergeHyland.TypeTwoUtil.1 *KeyID"

and here is my sq

l  "&sql(SELECT Key INTO :KeyID FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionalTable WHERE Key = :Key)" any ideas why 
0 2
0 203

Hello,

I am trying to copy an xml file generated on an Apache server into the Jenkins workspace post-build. I was thinking to use a 'send files over ssh' post-build script, but have not done this before and do not know how to refer to the file location on Apache server vs on Jenkins.

For example, if I want to copy from Apache's location of: "classes/UnitTest/Results.xml" into Jenkin's workspace: "/ReportFiles/Results.xml",

How does the script differentiate between whether the location address refers to the Apache server or Jenkins workspace?

0 2
0 20.6K

HI

-- We have our Pivot ready for some data for all accounts. And we want to now filter it by Account

[Account].[H1].Account.&[1]

It works fine at the pivot level and it filters the records. We save the pivot with no filter values as we want users to decide the Account they want to filter for

-Now If i save this pivot without a value of a filter , then obviously it has all records and I want to filter it at the Dashboard level on my page.

URL I am passing

0 2
0 241
Article
· Feb 19, 2016 4m read
Why Atelier? And what about Studio?

I have been meaning to make a post about this topic for a few weeks and the other day an issue came in through the WRC about it so it seems this is a conversation we should be having. I want to begin by taking a few moments to explain "Why Atelier" then we can talk about what this means in the general sense for Studio and Atelier and Caché developers. We have wrestled with what to do with Studio for years. When I moved to Product Management in 2008 this was already a "thing". At the time we could not reach a consensus. Some felt Studio was fine as is.

9 2
0 3.6K

Is there a way or can it be done to use conditional logic in sql like so

Query Q1(formal as %String) As %SQLQuery [ Final ]
{

SELECT patientnumber,ID, CASE
    WHEN ID = 50 THEN "The is 50"
    WHEN ID = 30 THEN "This is 30"
    ELSE "The quantity is under 30"
END FROM Audit.Table WHERE ID = :formal AND EndDate is null} 

}

0 2
0 341

First of all thanks for your help and time

We would need to find inside PID:3 which one meets the following condition:

PID 3.4.1 = "CAC" and PID 3.5 = "JHN"

We have been investigating how could we do it

We have achieved to get single fields in a call request as follows:

request.GetValueAt("ORCgrp(1).ORC:OrderingProvider(1).IDNumber")

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(request.GetValueAt("PID:DateTimeofBirth"),"%Y%m%d","%Y-%m-%d")

1 2
0 358

[SOLVED]

added

>/tmp/compilew.log &>/tmp/compilew.log ; tail /tmp/compilew.log

to redirect the output to the stdout. Somehow the javac has wierd behavior with the output on errors and verbose information.

Hi,

i want the JAVA-Projections and wrappers to compile after Caché created the files. The creation of the files works 100%.

My addition to createProjection in our Projectionclass is following:

0 2
0 336

Killer presentations are essential for opening doors, doing business and delighting customers. These types of presentations move away from the traditional and tiring topics and portions of texts, or even pictures of happy people to get closer to the interests of their audience.The best presentations materialize what customers are looking for into something they can see working. Instead of promises, examples in execution and the ability to be very close to what you want to do.

13 2
2 114
Question
· Apr 20, 2016
Consistent window/tab names

When a class is opened from the Atelier explorer the full classname is used as the tab name. However classes opened from the server explorer only use the class shortname.

It would be nice to always use full classnames so it is easier to navigate open files:

1 2
0 295
Question
· Apr 28, 2016
Cache Installation Issue

Hi,

Our Cache server(version 5.0.15) has recently crashed. We are in the process of recovery. We had replaced the server's hard disk and trying to install the cache(5.0.15) But getting the following error. Any body show some light on the issue.

CctrlInstallStartCP( CACHE ) failed! Return value: 1
CctrlGetLastError() returned:

0 2
0 1K

I'm excited to let you know that we at George James Software have released some new VS Code training courses. Following the success of our Basics course we have expanded our offering to help InterSystems users looking to move to VS Code improve their knowledge.

Here's what's on offer...
Studio to VS Code Migration - The Basics (2.5 hours)

4 2
0 108

We are running HealthShare on Linux Redhat via Azure.

A couple of days ago, the Azure server rebooted. Which we were unaware of.

Resulting in the Instance being in a downed status.

In the short term I put together a quick script to check the status, if it is down to restart it.

However, before I go down that road, I thought it would be best to inquire if there is a much better and more streamlined solution?

In a nutshell I just want to check and see if the Instance is up or in a state such as down or hung then start it.

0 2
0 355

Hi -

I'm trying to rewind a cursor back to the first row after looping part of the way through the implied result set, but I'm not finding a way to make this happen, is there some such iterator variable or directive that I can leverage to accomplish this?

I could code around it by pulling identifiers and/or values into a local array, and then hand code up an iterator over my local results copy, but this feels like a "redesigning of a wheel" approach, and I thought I would check before I start down this path.

Thanks

0 2
0 454