Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in October 2019!

New applications in October 2019

simplemirror by Mario Sanchez Macias

This is a very simple docker-compose with a simple class that creates a mirror. It will create 2 folders (mirrorA and mirrorB) with the Iris installation files and mirror database MIRRORDB. Also creates a namespace MIRRORNS.

objectscript-rest-docker-template by Evgeny Shvarov

Very simple template to start development REST API with for persistent data in IRIS using Docker.

IRIS OAuth example by Dmitrii Kuznetsov

This is a template for InterSystems ObjectScript Github repository. The template goes also with a few files which let you immedietly compile your ObjecScript files in InterSystems IRIS Community Edition in a docker container

vscode-multi-connection by Dmitry Maslennikov

Example project, how to configure and use multiple connections in one namespace with VSCode-ObjectScript

iris-datatransform-unittest by Alberto Fuentes

IRIS Data Transform UnitTest Sample

SetEnv by Eduard Lebedyuk

Set Environment Variables

DocumentTemplate by Zenkov Artem

DocumentTemplate allows you to use ODT and DOCX files as templates for rendering reports or letters.

msgpack by Maks Atygaev

Implementation of MessagePack protocol where you need something more compact and speed then JSON. https://msgpack.org

Twitter Sentiment Analysis with IRIS by Amir Samary

Use IRIS Natural Language Processing and its interoperability capabilities to fetch realtime tweets and analyze their sentiment as well as their metadata.

Apache POI by Eduard Lebedyuk

ObjectScript part for apache-poi integration. Allows reading xlsx.

RabbitMQ adapter by Eduard Lebedyuk

InterSystems IRIS adapter for RabbitMQ

0 0
0 158
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,994 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 1, 2019
Compaction of Large globals

I would like to Compact globals in a database to free up space.

I would begin the process on Saturday morning, but am concerned, due to the size, that it would not complete by Sunday evening. I understand that the process is setup so that it can run with users on the system, however, as the advice indicates, this would not be ideal.

Can the process be stopped if it does not complete by the time you want/need it to?

Do you know how to guestimate how long the process would take?

0 7
0 507

Hi Everyone,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS and Intel Optane Memory

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6h-krzT2CHw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 283
Question
· Oct 31, 2019
Unknown Licensing Message ?

I find in my message.log an entry I've never seen before:

10/31/19-16:00:22:562 (9056) 0 InterSystems IRIS license file (iris.key) must be validated with License Server.

What does it try to tell me?
Is there any action expected?

7 5
0 227

I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 161

For IRIS 2019.1 and later, the documentation has a new look and feel. Check it out:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls

The underlying changes include a new style sheet and a complete rewrite of the code we use to generate HTML. (There is now an underlying API for retrieving content as JSON, as well as a large set of unit tests -- for those of you who like that kind of thing!)

6 2
1 350

Greetings community. I would like to know how to migrate a BD in production to a local environment. When I have a system in production (BD Sql Server) what we do is mount a local copy to do the analysis with the data and not occupy resources of the system in production. My question is: How do you do it with Intersystems technology?

0 2
0 290

A few years ago, I was teaching the basics of our %UnitTest framework during Caché Foundations class (now called Developing Using InterSystems Objects and SQL). A student asked if it was possible to collect performance statistics while running unit tests. A few weeks later, I added some additional code to the %UnitTest examples to answer this question. I’m finally sharing it on the Community.

5 2
2 572

I must be missing something. We have done encoded PDF's in the past with the Encoded PDF in OBX.5.5. When I have used this code in the past I was only working with 1 OBX, but I have a case where I am having multiple OBX's and having to loop through them and I am renumbering the outbound OBX.

0 1
0 480

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K

Working on "HealthShare 2019.1 [HealthShare Modules: Core:17.0.9941 + Patient Index:17.0.9941 + Clinical Viewer:17.0.9941 + Active Analytics:17.0.9941] - Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.1 (Build 312_1_18859U) Tue Mar 19 2019 00:43:30 EDT"

In creating a DeepSee Cube - Pivot - Dashboard I am not finding out how to sort my rows by the row label value.

My Rows are numeric values, but they are sorting lexically not numerically. By this I mean that given the Row Values 1, 2, 3, 10, 100 the rows ar being displayed in the Analyzer in the alphabetic order of:

0 1
0 227

Hi,

I am trying to add an OR condition in the DTL but not able to. Sorry if this is a silly question, but can you advice?

I want to add a condition where if source.45 is "" or "..." then map "" to the target. But I am not able to add the OR condition

Currently I have as below

What will I need to do to add an "OR" condition to the DTL?

Would appreciate your guidance

Regards,

ED

1 2
0 873

Hi Community,

The new video from Global summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Adopting InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UrI0JMkm1h0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 180

Hi Community,

Please join the upcoming InterSystems Israel Meetup in Herzelia which will be held on November 21st, 2019!

It will take place in the Spaces Herzliya Oxygen Ltd from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The event will be focused on the InterSystems IRIS: it will be divided into IRIS for Healthcare and IRIS Data Platform. A joint lunch will be also included.

Please check the draft of the agenda below:

3 2
0 349
Question
· Oct 30, 2019
SQL query index using

Hi guys,
I ran into a strange (for me) situation, when I run same query but change the WHERE clause the plan is different and is not connected to the additional condition.
Query that doesn't use the necessary index:

0 9
0 526

Hi,

I am new to FHIR resources here i need to store patient current location with patient resource but location resource does not linked with patient. I need help this. In FHIR R4 resources having separate i implemented successfully in my project but i am suffered how to link location and patient. I fount resources from https://www.hl7.org/fhir/resourcelist.html

My Code implemented by nodejs with typescript language here i added graphql instead of rest

0 3
0 332
Question
· Oct 29, 2019
Cache Update Query

Hi,

I am trying to update an year on a date field in a cache database table but it showing an error message. But the functions are working on select query. The query I used is 

update RB_ResEffDateSessPayorRestr SET RESTR_DATETo = DATEADD(YYYY,1,RESTR_DATETo) where YEAR(RESTR_DATETo)=2020

I tried to update only the year which are 2020.

Can anyone please help me, Is there any error in the query?

Thanks

0 12
0 342
Question
· Oct 28, 2019
Error SQL Select

Hello,

I am having a problem with SQL Select, the command in portal is OK, show all items, but when I use a CacheDataAdapter in VB .NET show the message 'Incorrect list format 0>=0'. What could be this message? Because is the same SQL command.

Best Regards.

0 8
0 642

We have a data transformation where source is object collection (populated from a json file) and target is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.

If source file is large enough, transformation fails and we get <store> error and I quickly found this:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EBPLR_DTL_foreach which at the bottom in "Avoiding <STORE> Errors with Large Messages" section tells to:

1 1
0 385