InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,871 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Dec 11, 2018
Websockets issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use Websockets and understand how it works. To do so, I tried to follow the sample in here :

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/WebSocketsSample

I opened studio, connected to my server into the USER namespace and use the Tools -> Import Local in order to add the 3 files (app.js.xml, index.html.xml and WebSockets.Main.cls )

I compile without error and use the View -> Web Page and it doesn't work as expected

0 2
0 256

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming kick-off webinar for the FHIR and Digital Health Interoperability Contest!

Discover the exciting challenges and opportunities that await health enthusiasts in this contest. We'll talk about the topics we expect from participants and show you how to develop, build, and deploy applications on the InterSystems IRIS for health data platform.

Date & Time: Tuesday, January 16 – 9 am EST | 3 pm CET

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkJFQEpFqGs?si=2V3zONvHv9KhjBa9
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 2
0 201
Hey Community,
Please check out the 2023 Annual Dev Community Article Digest with the most popular and commented articles.
Thank you all for your contributions to the InterSystems Community in 2023!
Overall Stats - All Communities:
3,675 posts published in 2023:
1,413 articles
1,050 announcements
1,147 questions
65 discussions
4,737 members joined the Developer Community in 2023
19,063 posts published in total
10,995 members joined in total
2 2
0 128
Question
· Jan 20, 2016
Nested Tabs on ZEN component

Hi

I'm starting to play around with dynamically creating tabs and panes from query data, and was trying to do the following, with nested tabs.

Tab Group

High level tabs

Sub Tab Group

Sub tabs from the High level tabs.

0 2
0 338
Article
· Feb 2, 2016 1m read
Creating an IDKEY with a chosen name

What do you do if you want to have the ID field have a meaningful name for your application?

Sometimes it comes to pass that when you're making a new table that you want to have the unique row identifier (a.k.a. IDKEY) to be a field that has a name that is meaningful for your data. Moreover, sometimes you want to set this value directly. Caché fully supports this functionality and it works Suppose you have a class Test.Kyle. The data will be stored like so:

^Test.Kyle(IDKEY)=$LB("",Field1,Field2,...,Fieldn)

3 2
0 432

I am very pleased with the added XML import/export feature in VS Code, this is something I found valuable in Studio. Similarly, I would find it very useful to allow import/export of .rtn files from VS Code. Is this currently possible (other than using SMP)? If not, are there plans for adding this? I frequently work with exported routines in .rtn format that I import into multiple instances.

0 2
0 110

IRIS is known to have a built-in Python bridge and even allows you to write Python server code but what about JavaScript? Let's say I need a JavaScript expression interpreter. What would you recommend as the most effective way to get one? It is highly desirable that the solution does not require administrator privileges and uses in-process communication (I mean not http and not unix-specific interprocess-communication via command line)

0 2
0 113

Hi All,

I'm having a strange issue where doing a .setValue on a ZEN datacombo is updating it with the value as-is, not the corresponding display value. Eg, if I connected it to query that returns two columns: ID,Name, and do a setValue(ID), I would expect the text in the datacombo to update showing Name. Instead it updates show ID, which I only want to use internally.

0 2
0 156

In cache studio there are features, dialog boxes, that help map data from a global to class properties.
I have used %CacheSQLStorage quit a bit, or have in the past, to map globals to classes.

I haven't been able to find a similar feature in VisualStudio.
Do I need to upgrade to IRIS to be able to use VisualStudio to map global properties to classes?

Thanks for your time,
Richard

1 2
0 77
Discussion
· Dec 28, 2021
On Datasets Licensing

Hi developers!

We launched the datasets contest.

And one of the important questions that need to be covered is dataset licensing.

There are two general cases:

a) a dataset you take from another place in public Internet or private network/person.

b) a dataset you create by yourself or own for any other reason.

We decided to follow the principles and considerations that data.world site introduces for datasets' licensing.

0 2
0 210

Hi -

Let's say I want to override the HTML that is generated by provided ZEN Mojo Helper Plugins I use the onloadHandler method of my document page, retrieving elements, and modifying them using jQuery syntax.

For example, I'm using bootstrap, and, I want the <button> element automatically generated with the use of the $navbar layout object, to collapse/expand a different <DIV> on my page, to the default one it produces.

Is this the correct spot and approach to use ?

thanks

Steve

0 2
0 232

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the inbuilt class: EnsLib.HL7.Service.FileService to pass through an HL7 ADT message as a part of an HL7 to FHIR transformation. We have a client requirement, where we are receiving an NTE segment as a part of the ADT message. However, the inbuilt schema structure of the HL7 ADT message does not support an NTE segment out of the box. We are getting an error message stating "Unrecognized segment".

Please advise, how do we bypass this error?

Thanks

Santosh

0 2
0 57

This is more of an eclipse thing, but I couldn't really find an answer when I searched. I created a new workspace, but I had updated my keyboard shortcuts in the first workspace and now I'm trying to import the changes. I successfully exported them as .csv, but I cannot find a way to import the changes into the new workspace.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 2
0 494
Question
· Jul 13, 2016
Access namespace files

Hello, guys!

I want to get access to the folder where all files of the namespace are stored using COS. I found a way to get access to class files and found a folder where all csp, html, css etc files are stored.

However, is there any folder which contains all files(even .mac and .int)?

Or, probably, there is a method which gives all files content?

1 2
0 342