Hi,
How can I get an instance of stream which is a successor of %Stream.Object in a method that handles a REST POST request?

#dim request as %CSP.Request = %request
 set content = request.Content

This returns a variable of type %CSP.Stream which is totally useless, because %CSP.Stream does not inherit from %Stream.Object

0 2
0 166

Has anyone worked out a way to use LDAP to define the default namespace on multiple servers? I know that documentation says that intersystems-Namespace-xxx only supports one namespace, but how is this useful? Any workaround to say have intersystems-Namespace-server1-namespaceA and intersystems-Namespace-server2-namespaceB? Is it best practice to use the same "namespace" on every server?

Thanks!

0 1
0 247

I need to write a script to answer a couple of fairly simple questions:

1) What is the current routine DB (name and location) for this namespace?

2) What is the current data DB (name and location) for this namespace?

3) Is global ^ABC mapped to a different location than the default data DB?

Can anyone point me to some system APIs that would allow me to answer these questions?

Thanks!

Ben

0 2
0 444
Question
· Nov 18, 2023
How to deciper log text

Hello, I am going through the log files of my instance and I wanted to know what each part of it meant. I've tried going through the documentation but I wanted clarification.

I understand there is a log viewer, but I want to understand this directly through the text file. For example, if I were to read this-

"11/06/23-21:00:46:680 (444) 0 [Utility.Event] Performing Journal Recovery"

What would each part of this line be called?

Thank you for your assistance.

0 3
0 159

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the vague title! But I wonder what would be the best way to easily import a large XML-file into a production, modifying it by deleting elements and nodes depending on what values are in those nodes/elements and later creating whole new XML-file from that?

I have gone through this: Using Caché XML Tools | Caché & Ensemble 2018.1.4 – 2018.1.8 (intersystems.com)

0 5
0 256

We recently moved from using the Private Web Server, to using an Apache/Web Gateway setup and moved towards using the built in LDAP functionality within IRIS. Since then, we have 1 user that uses VSCode (/api/atelier) heavily that continues to have issues signing into IRIS through VS Code and the /api/atelier extension.

I am trying to troubleshoot two issues..

0 7
0 800
Question
· Dec 17, 2018
Terminal Type

Hi,

We are using Cache 5.0, we use Cache telnet and Other emulator (using telnet connection) to launch the applications.

Is there a way to identify the type of device is used?. Based on the emulator I can few custom changes to be applied.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

0 1
1 233

Is there any good documentation/tutorials on creating gateways in both directions between FHIR and Hl7v2 (for Health Connect)?

the scenarios I'm most interested in

1. Client application sends a FHIR demographic query to Health Connect - and the interface has to convert this to Hl7v2 QBP^Q11 message to the PAS.

2. Health connect sends a PDF document (from a file or HL7v2 interface) to an EPR over FHIR.

Thanks

Stephen

UPDATE

0 5
1 1.1K

Hi,

I have this IRIS server, NODE1. NODE1 is a Linux server running IRIS.

To connect to IRIS on this server I:

From my PC ssh (via putty) to NODE1

From the putty session, I, "iris session <iris instance>"

I was hoping to use iristerm on my PC:

I put NODE1 into IRIS Server Manager

From my PC, I, "iristerm /server=NODE1"

I get this error message:

"TCP connect() failed"

How to get this to work?

0 6
0 201

There are situations where we want to provide immediate feed back to inbound Web Service that a particular business operation is not running (status <> "running"). We don't even want to queue up the message. We just want the webservice to respond with an error stating the business operation is down.

0 4
0 430

Hello,

We have defined four BPL Business Processes. One gets occasionally errors when pool size is two. No errors happen with pool size one. The error happens on calling %Save() on a large objects with many references to other objects.

Error #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock on instance of 'classname'.

Error #5002: Cache error: <ROLLFAIL> %TRollBack+10^%occTransaction

The error happens on a particular large object.

Our FileService gets the same Errors #5803 and #5002 with class 'EnsLib.EDI.X12.Document'

0 3
0 492

Hello,

I am new to InsterSystems Cache - having a SQL Server background. However I am dealing with a Third Party who use InterSystems Cache to hold some of our data. To do some analysis I need to view a backup of the database. They are prepared to send me a backup.

My question is - how can I view this backup ( would this be the CACHE.dat file?).

Do I effectively need to have an installation of CACHE on my machine to be able to view this? Is it possible to view it from SQL Server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

0 2
0 433