I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 227

Hi -

I'm working on a project that will be dealing with depression screening and I'm not certain where any of this information would belong in the HL7v2.x world.

Can anyone suggest what the proper placement of "has this person been screened" and if so, "this was what the screening showed"?

At first thought I was thinking that this is an "Observation" of some sort (and ORU message) for the "what the screening (or perhaps testing) showed", but I'm not sure if the screening was performed yes/no qualifies as an "ordered test".

0 1
0 227

Is there a way to get a report of how many messages are passing through a production? I am trying to gauge how many messages we process weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also, over specific months.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this

We use Cache for Windows 2017.1.3

0 7
0 227

I am reaching out to find out if anyone has come across a similar dilemma.

In my current role, I have been asked around the best way to design some patient labels for a client.

I primarily would stick to what I know and veered towards designing the label in ZPL and then creating a Abstract Class to call the ZPL code, however I have been asked why not to design via JReport. The patient labels will be processed via thermal ink printers primarily Zebras, I am wondering if anyone out there has come across this or would recommend to stick to what you know.

0 4
0 227

This is a bit of an IRIS question but also and OAuth 2.0 questions:

I am using %OAuth2.JWT.JWTToObject() to "validate" a JWT. My questions:

- While I am checking claims with the returned body, does the return status of the method "count" as a validation step? In other words, if I weren't checking claims and $$$OK was returned from that method call (passing in the token and public keys), I could feel confident that this token came from the expected auth server?

0 4
0 227

objects in javascript :

var oM = new Object;

var mMode=["down","up","click"] ;
var key,val ;
for (key in mMode)
{

val = mMode[key] ;
oM[val]={} ;
oM[val].id ="" ;
oM[val].type ="" ;

}

so I can access the .type directly as :

oM.down.type

or:

oM["down"].type

what is the syntax in CACHE or IRIS, to achieve such approach via class/key/property...?

acctually: class/object/key/property anlaogue to ^GLOBAL(key,"property")=val

0 9
0 227

I'm having trouble adjusting the protocol used for any CSP Requests. Currently all request to the system are sent over HTTP 1.1

When loading 40+ images on a page, the browser starts stalling request. According to google HTTP 1.1 only allows 6 parallel TCP Connections before suspending the remaining.

I have looked through the Web Gateway Settings, %Net.HttpRequest.HTTPVersion and SSL Configuration but haven't found anything.

0 7
0 227

Hi! I have a promblem with ##class(%File).Exists -method and scandinavian characters.

Ensemble: Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309_5U)

I have a business service (EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService (charset=binary)) which reads XML-files from the server and transmits those to the business process. BP request class is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document. In BP I have code block

0 2
0 226

Greetings,

We need to communicate with a vendor through web services in a way that those web services pull the queued messages from Ensemble instead of Ensemble pushing messages to a web service.

Is this possible? if yes, will we loose the messages sessions, status, and tracking information?

Your help is much appreciated.

-Basem

0 4
0 226
Question
· Oct 31, 2019
Unknown Licensing Message ?

I find in my message.log an entry I've never seen before:

10/31/19-16:00:22:562 (9056) 0 InterSystems IRIS license file (iris.key) must be validated with License Server.

What does it try to tell me?
Is there any action expected?

7 5
0 226
Question
· Jan 10, 2021
Cashe-SQL cursor

the report generates statics for each ward and i want to divide specific ward 5c into two wards, the first 12 beds are for 5c - pediatric and the last 12 beds are for 5c-adults.

the report takes input from the user by selecting the wards so if the user chooses 5c, the report should show 2 wards.

the report declare cursor at the begining so how can i divide the ward.

0 2
0 226
Question
· Aug 27, 2021
SSO Login

Hi

We have an application that is logged using AWS SSO.
We are passing username and password from the AWS SSO to our application for validating the user.
But what we need is, we need to login to application without using the password.
Is there any possible way available for this?

Thanks,
Syed M

0 1
0 226

Hello community!

I'm creating a script to remove an item (component) from the Ensemble production, I know there is a manual way to do it but as there are several components the idea is to use a script to be faster.

I tried using %Delete() and doing a select on Ens.Config.Item, but this ends up generating several errors in production. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this simply?

0 2
0 226

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish

I have a directory of CCDAs and files with basic demographic info.

I'd like to generate an outbound Provide and Register request by building the SOAP envelope (using the demographics data) and adding the CCDA as the document.

Which Operations / Components can I utilize for this?

Is there is a good starting point in the documentation I can use?

If anyone knows which specific Operations/Components I should use please let me know.

Thanks

0 2
0 225

I'm trying to write an ObjectScript function that sorts version numbers to help learn ObjectScript. This is all I can think of after staring at VS Code for a while, but I don't know where to go with it. Can someone please help out with a tip? The goal is to take something like ["1.4.5", "0.5.3", "6.3.2", "1.2.4"] and turn it into ["0.5.3", "1.2.4", "1.4.5", "6.3.2"]

0 4
0 225

I am trying to install Cache version 2018.1.0.184.0 on a Windows 10 System and i keep running into Permission errors during installation. I am getting

"Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE\Intersystems\\Classes\CLSID\{D11481CD-3B24-42E1-A20A-D179CDB6BEC5}\InstallCount"

I am signed in as an Administrator, i am running the installer as an administrator and i have edited permissions in the Registry to the referenced keys and i still can't get this to install. Has anyone run into this before and have some advice? I am pulling my hair out over here.

1 1
0 225
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 225