OAuth server to be deployed on the IRIS learning cloud platform. Clients - one on the other instance of the learning IRIS server, the other client locally on my computer in the container docker.

Both clients get a seemingly correct link (through ##class(%SYS.OAuth2.Authorization).GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint()) to the login request form:

1 3
1 778

Hello Cache Developers: I was curious if anyone has ever created a TWAIN interface to their Cache Application? I am new to TWAIN and hence the reason for this question. From what I understand, TWAIN is software used by various digital imaging software and TWAIN provides an API for applications to call to be able to import images into their application. I work with a healthcare application and was wondering what types of things are required for a Cache Web Application to call the TWAIN API to be able to load images into a Cache table. Any input, sample code, or suggestions is apprec

1 4
0 601
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 235

Hi Developers!

A question to those who use VSCode to code InterSystems ObjectScript.

Suppose you have the ObjectScript code on IRIS server and you want to export it into the desired folder.

And you have VSCode connected to the server.

What is the way to tell VSCode that I want to export classes into some particular folder in /package/class.cls way?

E.g. into:

/project_folder/src/cls/Package/class.cls

and project_folder is opened in VSCode as the folder of the project.

1 8
0 881
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
PrimaryKey vs Idkey

Just wondering an Insight in the difference between these two indexes

IdKey / PrimaryKey
=================

Property Identifier As %Integer

Index Index1 on Identifier [Idkey]

Index Index2 on Identifier [PrimaryKey]

What's the difference?

1. If I don't have Index1 and only have Index2, then cache does still make its own id.
So how and why do I ever use the PrimaryKey. In Joins ??

1 4
0 964

Hi all,

I am trying to delete an item from a production through a routine that installs and disables items.

To add any item, I have no problems, even to enable and disable some particular items.

The problem arises when I try to eliminate the production item, because when it does, the production become unstable and only works again when this item is added again in the collection (or the item is deleted manually in the production.cls)

This is my code attempt:

1 11
0 673

Hello,

I'm new to Iris for Health and I'm trying to get some experience using it. I've subscribed to the Intersystems Iris for Health software in AWS marketplace. I successfully spun up the EC2 instance with the default security group. The try-iris instance is healthy and successfully starts within EC2. I've also successfully changed the default password too.

However, I'm unable to authenticate into the management portal. The portal launches okay though I keep getting an access denied. I'm also unable to authenticate into a session from the EC2 instance.

1 2
0 389

I am validating a v3 document against one xsd and using %XML.SAX.ContentHandler class . My requirment is to find the xpath of the error location. There is no method which does it.

I can find the line and offset using LocatePosition method.

Can someone help me on this.

Thanks

Suman

1 2
0 490
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
Extend XData UrlMap

Hi all,

I'm wondering if is possible to extend the UrlMap.

I want to create a base class and one method will be in all extended classes, so I've tried to create the map route in parent class, and the specific methods in extended class. But it doesn't work.

I've create the method in parent class and I've wrote the map in extended class. It works, but I want to put it in base class to prevent forget this call.

Note: The base class extend to %CSP.RES

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 5
1 607

Hello,

Need some technique to solve an issue about zen page table.

- "xyz" table exists in all my namespaces.

I have a simple Zen page in "USER 1" namespace. It has a tablepane which pulls data from "xyz" table.

OnLoad of the page i want the zenpage to pull the data from "USER 2" namespace with same "xyz" table name.

Zenpage has to be in "USER 1" namespace

1 10
2 316

Hello everyone,

We have a process that is listening to an FTP service to collect some CSV files and process them. The process works correctly and when it ends it clears the directory waiting for it to enter some other file.

We have been receiving the following error message for a long time:

1 4
0 841

Hello everyone :-)

I would like to update Atelier from version 1.0.262 to the 1.3 one. So I clicked on Help --> Check for updates, and I get these first error messages:

"No updates were found in available software sites."

"Some sites could not be found. See the error log for more detail." etc. cf picture below talking about Proxy Authentication.

1 5
0 419

Hi,

I am trying to add an OR condition in the DTL but not able to. Sorry if this is a silly question, but can you advice?

I want to add a condition where if source.45 is "" or "..." then map "" to the target. But I am not able to add the OR condition

Currently I have as below

What will I need to do to add an "OR" condition to the DTL?

Would appreciate your guidance

Regards,

ED

1 2
0 874

Let's imagine you have only SQL. You need some table where you should increment value in some property when you update this line.

We have the table

CREATE TABLE "test" (
  "identifier"   VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL,
  "value"        INTEGER,
  PRIMARY KEY ("identifier")
)

1 6
0 657
Question
· Apr 12, 2019
Timing of Database look up

We use a lot of external MS SQL calls to look up numerous things when it comes to HL7. I am running into an issue where the outbound calls are queued but the message is sent onto the next process before it gets a response. How do I get it to wait till the response gets back from the MS SQL call before sending it onto the next process?

Below is a screen shot of what I am trying to explain...Select Research Study executes at 8:33 the message is sent to the next process at 8:34, but the response of the MSSQL call doesn't come till 9:31.

1 8
0 328