I have an Ensemble installation and just build my first RestService (using %CSP.Rest that forwards them to my Business Service). This works nice and fine when I use postman to make REST calls over http (port 57772). However when I attempt to make a request using https over port 443 I receive the following error:

1 7
0 868
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Studio Keyboard Functions

So I finally decided to try out Atelier after having used Studio for who knows how many years. I primarily edit int files directly and am used to all the keyboard shortcuts in Studio. I was fiddling with the preferences under keys but have not got Atelier to behave very well for:

F2 = Jump to next bookmark

<Ctrl><F2> = Toggle bookmark

<F3> = Find Next, <shift><F3> = Find Previous

I can't find any equivalent to F12 to open the currently highlighted routine and jump to that entry point.

1 2
0 479

Hi All,

I need some clarification on web service (Soap Service). For each Soap request, system consuming 1 license and it is not releasing until CSP session timeout and extra grace period 5.10 minutes(310 seconds).
Due to this, at some time license consumption is full.
If i use with Login credential (i.e password authenticated web service), it consumes one license for 25 connections(request).
But i need to use it as anonymous user(Unauthenticated).
Please advice.

Thanks,
Sabarinathan M

1 3
0 562

Does anyone in the developer community have experience implementing a customized SDA3 container within HealthShare? There is a course on the learning site (ISC1086) that discusses how to do this, but it's currently listed as "coming soon" and I'm hoping to find some documentation.

1 2
0 1.1K
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 264

getting "The value of the property 'cspHttpServerMethod' is null or undefined, not a Function object" error while executing the csp page. All the server side methods stop working at this time although javascript functions still work but until the point where a server side method is getting called. Any clues why we get such error.

1 3
0 817

I need to get a list of all classes that are subclasses of two unrelated classes.

For example I want to get a list of all classes that are both:

• Persistent (extends %Library.Persistent)
  • XML-Enabled (extends %XML.Adaptor)

To get subclasses of one class I can use this query:

set rs = ##class(%Dictionary.ClassDefinitionQuery).SubclassOfFunc("%Library.Persistent")

But what about two classes?

1 6
0 552

Hi guys!

Unique, PrimaryKey and IDKey?
In what contexts does it apply?

IDKey sets the registry key access to the store.
PrimaryKey, Unique, and IDKey define the uniqueness in the records, but what is correct?

I use everyone? What is the context of each?

1 4
0 721
Question
· Nov 17, 2017
Token Generate Method

Hi community ,

i develop my LogUser Method on my rest API , the scenario is as follow :

when user enter his login & password , i check first in my table if he exists (this stape is done), now i want know how generate acces token from authorization server , i've as idea to call the "%OAuth2.Server.Generate" which is implemented on the configuration party (we find the correspondint attached screenshot ), but i don't know if i'm sure , we find here the developped method:

1 1
0 621
Question
· May 17, 2017
CSP highlighting in Atelier

I recently installed Eclipse and Atelier and was able to connect to my dev environment and source control. However, when I open a CSP file everything inside <script> tags shows up green as if it's a comment.

I looked through all the preferences but wasn't able to fix this. Has anyone else run into this and/or know a solution?

Thanks,

Orion

1 2
0 283

I have Caché/HealthShare installed in a local Ubuntu 16.04 LTS virtual machine. I've also installed Apache 2.4 from the apache2 bundle, and enabled SSL. I've configured Caché such that SSL/TLS is enabled on the SuperServer port but not required.

1 14
0 828
Question
· Nov 23, 2017
Indexing null value

Dear community!

I have problem with index NULL value. Unique index doesn't work for this case. If I use insert and one of parameter is "NULL". Message of constraint doesn't appear and row is inserted into table successfully. How Can I use index with NULL?

1 3
0 648

I'm having trouble creating a view in cache with query like:

SELECT column1, column2, column 3
FROM table
WHERE
(column1, columnn 2) IN (SELECT c1, c2 FROM table2 GROUP BY c1)
ORDER BY column1

I think the problem is in where clause, because it cannot take two columns .

the exact error: [SQLCODE: <-1>:<Invalid SQL statement>] [%msg: < ) expected, , found^ (column1,>]

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you.

1 3
0 109K
Question
· Apr 17, 2017
Overide trigger

Hello everyone.

I have some issue with trigger. I have class where I defined 3 triggers (UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE). These triggers are Foreach = row/object. In my currently task, I need overide this triggers in children class. is It possible to do it?

Thank you for your help.

1 4
0 317

Hi everyone,

I really like using dynamic objects and dynamic arrays, Usually ending up with an SQL query that returns a JSON object i throw into my application via REST and work out things from there.

Recently I noticed that I keep using dynamic objects as simple storage solutions like:

set settings.customerSelection = 1

instead of ending up with several variables flying around.

This certainly is way more inefficient than having simple variables but does it make a huge difference? Especially considering how much more organized the code appears?

Cheers

1 2
0 1.2K