InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,142 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Good Afternoon,

I'm working on a API documentation that wil be interactive, it's based on a BS class on Ensemble.

The objective on making the documentation is simplify the undestanding of the operation for those who are not acquainted with the Ensemble environment.

My problem is, when using Postman to test a operation the indentation appears as such:

0 5
0 408

A new Health Connect customer has a few experienced Java folks on their interface team. As they get more into Health Connect and learn Caché ObjectScript they thought it would be useful to have a list of common Java statements with an equivalent statement in ObjectScript. They mentioned string manipulation as an example, but would be interested in other areas as well.

This seems like something that is probably already floating around somewhere. Does anyone have something like this or other "COS jumpstart for Java devs" materials?

Thanks,
Marc

1 1
0 408

Hi,

When wanting to use VS-Code for server-side editing.. - In VS-code I can right click on a server item (eg a class) to see a set of menu options including 'Server Source Control... ' and 'Server Command Menu...' at the bottom.

I noticed that these options are somewhat connected to my server-side source control hooks class that inherits from %Studio.SourceControl.Base, however, I am seeing different behavior between my custom subclass of this, and, the provided %Atelier.SourceControl subclass.

1 1
0 407
Article
· Nov 9, 2015 1m read
iFind Search Portal

A simple and rather automated search portal leveraging iFind capabilities for rich text search in 2016.1. It has simple faceting, result ranking, highlighting of search results etc and just works off any table you point it to that has an iFind index by appending ?t=MyPackage.TableName to the URL.

See also https://github.com/bdeboe/isc-iknow-ifindportal for more details and the latest version.

0 3
0 407

Hey Community!

The latest webinar, recorded by InterSystems Sales Engineers @Sergey Lukyanchikov and @Eduard Lebedyuk, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube! Please welcome:

"Machine Learning Toolkit (Python, ObjectScript, Interoperability, Analytics) for InterSystems IRIS"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/z9O0F1ovBUY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 2
1 407

We are receiving XML documents and storing them. When we click to go into the clinician portal and again to view a patient, we can see the documents but none of the data is mapped to their respective buckets, i.e. allergies or medications.

I am thinking that I need to build an XSLT parser and change the format to SDA3, is this an appropriate approach? Or would using the Data Transformation (Ensemble -> Build -> Data Transformation) be a better idea? Lastly, if the XSLT idea is preferred, where would I call it within the stack?

0 1
0 407

Hello everebody,

I'm begenning with intersystems, and i woul like to customize the screen patient Search psorposed by HealthShare,

i have to change the form and delete some fields....

the name of the standard page is 57772/csp/healthshare/hsaccess/HS.UI.PatientSearch.cls

if someone can help me that's greet

0 1
0 407

Hi-

I'm curious to know what InterSystems clients are using for csp based web development methodology.

Are you doing tag based development, or class based development?

If you are using tag based development, what tools are you using to create the look and feel of your web pages? Are you using tools like Adobe Dreamweaver, or do your developers sit down and code HTML using plain editors like Notepad and Notepad++

Are you doing prototyping of web pages and then adding CSP tags, or are you just developing the finished csp page with no prototype?

2 2
0 407
Article
· Jun 5, 2019 1m read
Using Interjob Communication (IJC)

Earlier I've written about command pipes.
This is the internal variant of a PIPE.

To make this more tangible and visible for you I prepared a small example
The scenario is to run a monitoring process that receives
input from an unknown number of sensors. (Could be Lab equipment or similar.)

12 0
0 407

Hi developer folks!

Thanks to all of you who start the development with InterSystems IRIS from the basic development template!

Recently, thanks to @Dmitry Maslennikov's contributions I've updated the Dockerfile to make the development simpler, images lighter and the building process faster. And it looks more beautiful too ;)

Here is what changed:

11 4
2 407

I have the following message when I try to import a WSDL to generate a SOAP service:

ERROR #5319: The type of a property of a class series cannot be recurring: SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType:escape
> ERROR #5030: Error occurred while compiling SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType class

I have found in the documentation:

5319 The type of a property in a serial class cannot be recursive: %1

0 1
0 406

Hello everyone,

i am in process of changing our authentication method, so we can integrate our AD authentication in our programs. At the moment i am using they %SYS.LDAP object, and trying to use the .Bind() method with the user information to authenticate. This seems to work without issues, but here the problems start.

0 1
0 406

I am sending a PUT FHIR message for a CodeSystem Resource using the defailt Service and server that was installed when I installed the FHIR on the NameSpace.

When I try to use the FHIR Request "id" property it is empty; e.g. pFHIRRequest.id is EMPTY. I really need to get this value, how can I get it?

I added a trace ion both the HS.FHIR.Service and HS.FHIR.Server.Process, details to follow:

0 3
0 406

Welcome to the next chapter of my CI/CD series, where we discuss possible approaches toward software development with InterSystems technologies and GitLab.

Today, let's talk about interoperability.

Issue

When you have an active interoperability production, you have two separate process flows: a working production that processes messages and a CI/CD process flow that updates code, production configuration and system default settings.

Clearly, CI/CD process affects interoperability. But questions are:

• What exactly happens during an update?
  • What do we need to do to minimize or eliminate production downtime during an update?
4 0
1 406