InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,146 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi All,

i have a issue in getting the complete file path when using the FTP Adapter in service.
EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughService / EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter

I need to know the folder name (including sub folder) where the new file is found by the service when looking up for new files.
The normal file class is working good as expected

More details below,

In the below two examples you can notice folder name is fetched by normal File adapter, but in FTP only the file name is available.

0 1
0 409

I am familiar with $TEXT which can get you any line in the current routine provided you know the offset. For example, $T(+1) will get you the first line of the current routine at the run time. In the same vein, how do I reference the current line number/offset at the run time? Something like $T(+$CURRENTLINENUMBER) where $CURRENTLINENUMBER is not yet known to me function. The sample below would write 3 as the line number.

RTNNAME
S A=1
W $CURRENTLINENUMBER

1 13
1 409
Question
· Jul 22, 2016
Conversion to Atelier

If our SVN repository already is storing discrete .cls files, does Atelier do any conversion when we load from SVN into our server instance?

At what point would I see .udl files? I am thinking I would only see that if SVN was storing .xml and each of those would be converted to .udl.

0 1
0 409

Hi Community,

Watch this video to get an introduction to data types in InterSystems ObjectScript, and see how to use three common data types: strings, lists, and objects:

ObjectScript Data Types

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q6ZP3Fe64ts
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 409

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud on June 30 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk, we’ll focus on using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud. We’ll start with an overview of FHIR, which stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, and is a next generation standards framework for working with healthcare data.

You'll learn how to:

• provision the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server in the cloud;
  • integrate your own data with the FHIR server;
  • use SMART on FHIR applications and enterprise identity, such as Active Directory, with the FHIR server.

We will discuss an API-first development approach using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server. Plus, we’ll cover the scalability, availability, security, regulatory, and compliance requirements that using InterSystems FHIR as a managed service in the AWS Cloud can help you address.

1 0
0 409

Hi Community,

We are excited to announce that InterSystems Developers Meetups are finally back in person!

The first Python-related meetup will take place on July 21 at 6:00 at Democracy Brewing, Boston, MA. There will be 2-3 short presentations related to Python, Q&A, networking sessions as well as free beer with snacks and brewery tours.

AGENDA:

4 0
0 409

Let's say that we wish to store the documents sent to us via all of our Customers, and that the documents could be in PDF, spreadsheet, RTF, plain text, Comma-Separated-Values and XML.

It would be hoped that %Stream.Object would be a good choice of property to hold these documents, especially as you would expect %Stream.Object to morph between BINARY (for PDF, spreadsheet, RTF) or CHARACTER (for plain text, CSV, XML) depending on which type of stream was being persisted.

0 3
0 409
Announcement
· Oct 20, 2018
Looking for work

Hi every body

I hope it's the right place & I'm not offending any body.

I'm a veteran Mumps/Cache/Ensemble programmer . I think my only draw back is my age, although my brain is still young & bubbly.

I'm looking a long time for work without success.

I gathered a lot of knowledge & experience during those long years , developed many projects & i'm ready to do any work only to feel useful.

I'll add my resume, I hope & wish that this post will bring some change as I'm desperate to get some work.

1 0
0 408

Hi Everyone!

New video, recorded by @Stefan Wittmann, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

JSON and XML persistent data serialization in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fSJtMNHqC-4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 3
0 408

Hello everyone,

I created a Class with this 3 properties

Class TestDynamic Extends (%RegisteredObject, %XML.Adaptor)
{

Property number As %xsd.string;

Property exam As %xsd.string;

Property result As list Of %DynamicObject;

}

I'm adding objects to list normally

set objTest=##class(TestDynamic).%New()
set objDynamic={"field":"value"}
do objTest.result.Insert(objDynamic)

But when i use this method to convert to JSON

0 7
0 408

We resume our series of articles on the FHIR Adapter tool available to HealthShare HealthConnect and InterSystems IRIS users.

In the previous articles we have presented the small application on which we set up our workshop and showed the architecture deployed in our IRIS instance after installing the FHIR Adapter. In today's article we will see an example of how we can perform one of the most common CRUD (Create - Read - Update - Delete) operations, the reading operation, and we will do it by recovering a Resource.

6 3
4 408
Article
· Jun 22, 2023 1m read
Countermeasures against SQL injection

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Countermeasures against SQL injection have been published on various websites, but we believe that it is possible to prevent SQL injection in applications using InterSystems SQL as well as other RDBMS by implementing these countermeasures appropriately. In addition, InterSystems Data Platform (hereinafter referred to as IRIS) incorporates several measures that make SQL injection more difficult than general RDBMS.

4 0
0 408

Hi All,

Who, in the age of digital transformation, doesn't want to reap more benefits out of any process, procedure, and resource we have? At InterSystems Solution Developers Conference (part of InterSystems Global Summit 2018) we will have sessions on how to improve the way applications are built with modern tools like Docker containers, Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis, etc., how continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes can help us deliver more value quickly to the end-user, and how we can start thinking about modernizing traditional applications.

4 0
1 408

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

A Mocking Framework: Laugh at Unit Tests

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bn5VPKAUs0U

1 0
1 408