[ISC DEV] Continuous export of Classes/Rutines/DeepSee files to the working directory
Now the Classes/Rutines/DeepSee files will be automatically exported to the working directory after saving or compiling and files will be automatically deleted .
isc-dev , you just need to download and import the file isc-dev.xml from last release.
Some ways to import
isc-dev .xml file:
- Go to Management Portal -> System Explorer -> Classes -> Import and select the XML file.
- Drag the file over Studio.
- Terminal command:
- Get it from Package Manager Client:
NS>zpm zpm: NS>install isc-dev
How to enable this feature:
- After importing the class in the target namespace, run the following method to set up the working directory:
- Go to Management Portal -> System Administration -> Configuration -> Additional Settings -> Source Control.
- Select the target namespace and set the
dev.FileManExtensionclass as the main one and save it.
- Try to create a new class in the studio and save/compile it
So what we have, you can work in the studio without being distracted by anything, and all changes in the files will be automatically displayed in the working directory.
If you like it, you can vote for my app on the InterSystems IRIS Contest