InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Aug 24, 2021
ECP system ID

Hi,

I'm looking through some journal entries in the hope of finding the root source of an issue.
I was wondering if and how you can map a "ECP system id" to a server.

Any hints would be welcome

Best regards
Ivo

0 4
0 326

NOTE: we previously found an issue with the 2021.1.1.324.0 builds. The 2021.1.1 maintenance releases have been removed from the WRC and have been replaced with 2021.1.2.336.0 builds. 2021.1.2 containers will be available shortly.

Two new sets of maintenance releases are now available:

• Caché 2018.1.6, Ensemble 2018.1.6, and HSAP 2018.1.6
  • InterSystems IRIS 2020.1.2, IRIS for Health 2020.1.2, and HealthShare Health Connect 2020.1.2

Installation kits and containers can be downloaded from the WRC Software Distribution site. Container images for the Enterprise Editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health and all corresponding components are available from the InterSystems Container Registry.

3 9
0 456

Hi,

I was playing around with the python binding for caché (2018.1.4) and I ran into some problems.

When executing the class query "List" from SYS.Database the pythonbind interface throws an exception, that seems to be caused by a mismatch of the defined SQL datatypes for this query and what is actually returned (or the lack of type conversion in the pythonbind interface).

Is this a known issue ? Are there solutions/workarounds for this,
Or is this a bug ?

The details:

0 4
0 436

Hi There,

I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has implemented SSO via SAML into TrakCare from Azure AD?

Also looking to see if anyone has come across automated role provisioning, I have seen this from an IRIS perspective but not directly into TrakCare.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers,

TC

0 2
0 290
Question
· Feb 6, 2022
Issue with Studio

Hi Community,

I would like to migrate a Zen application to Iris but I am facing issue below:

so far I was not able to solve this issue myself, is there somebody who has some suggestions?

Thanks!

0 12
0 645
Question
· Aug 9, 2017
SSL_connect() error

I am trying to send an HTTP request and getting "SSL/TLS error return from SSL_connect()." error (Cache 2013). No modification in SSL/TLS Configuration helped. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

0 16
1 3.5K

Is there a way, for testing purposes at least, to change a CSP session over to a different user? We have a lot of things in our system that are allowed or restricted based on the user login, so it would be useful for me to be able to occasionally run as a different user to see how things look and work for them. I've tried using the %CSP.Session.Login function, but that still shows the CSP session as being from the original user, not the one I've switched to.

0 3
0 282

Hi Community,

Join us for this introduction to the terminology and workflow of using OAuth 2.0 with an HL7 FHIR server:

Securing FHIR Applications with OAuth 2.0 (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dCf8qOCx8Mo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 297

Monitoring IRIS through SAM (sam:1.0.0.115)

While I've used to make it work in the past, I'm not able any more to fix the already faced issue : "State: Unreachable"

Despite all the ip-addresses attempts (or hostname = host.docker.internal) and while "/api/monitor/metrics" is running well...

Could someone provide good practices to make it work cleanly ?

0 13
0 374

I have created person.csp in my namespace using studio and view->webpage then web page opened in below url

http://localhost:52773/csp/healthshare/pponugotins/person.csp

I have crated new web application as /csp/test. only change is selected unauthenticated

http://localhost:52773/csp/test/person.csp

it should open same webpage , but showing "Invalid Action"

please help me what should i do.

2 3
0 369

After what is seemed was weeks, I finally got SSL/TLS enabled on both Apache Web Server and IRIS using the Web Gateway. However while we can now use HTTPS to connect to our Development instance of IRIS, I am running into several errors when I have others try to access the Management Portal via HTTPS.

We are seeing...

0 6
0 430
Question
· Feb 11, 2022
Driver odbc performance

Hello,

I'm using the InterSystems Iris odbc driver (DriverODBCVer=02.10) to get data from Iris table but it is slow.

Is there any options to improve performance ? Increase the packet size ?

Change to do in odbcinst.ini / odbc.ini to make it quicker ?

Thanks

0 8
0 514
Question
· Feb 20, 2022
Maximum Global Size ?

Dear people,

I (really) spent hours on finding the maximum size a Global is allowed to be (for Windows, if that matters). All I seem to run into are database sizes (derived from a max number of blocks and block size), but I refuse to believe that is correct because too small to be realistic. surprise

1 11
0 511