Come and say hi to us in the Partner Pavilion at the Global Summit!

We’ll be showcasing our Serenji on-the-spot debugger which has undergone some big changes in the last year—users can now enjoy a seamless debugging experience with zero configuration, along with taking advantage of the latest features in VS Code itself, enabling users to smoothly identify and quickly fix errors in your code, contributing to the production of quality, maintainable code.

If you want to see Serenji in action look for us in the Partner Pavilion, we'll be on hand to show you a demo. Prospective users are also welcome to join our User Group Session during the lunchtime session on Wednesday, June 22nd. Email laurelj@georgejames.com to let us know you'll be there.

2 0
0 178

Hi my fellows camrades,

I have a question that seems really simple but it's quite a pain in my ass right now.

I had to rename (take a file from a directory and move it to another) which is a .hl7. Whenever this file has been displaced, I have to change the extension from .hl7 to .OK without using the rename method. Maybe using the attribut?

Do you have any ideas how I could do it?

This should follow the step i have explained right before.

I have a service to take the file but i need an operation to rename it then change his name.

0 2
0 419

I noticed today that when we are creating a message from one doc type to another doc type, that the message type categories are not necessarily set. This is causing some issues with routing rules when we try to reference the Message Type Categories. Is there a way to make sure the Message Type Categories are being set within a DTL to make sure this doesn't cause problems down the road?

Thanks

Scott

0 7
0 246

The 24th contest was dominated by already well know winners
+ 3 new winning contributors GROWTH: 8,6%
Participation by my 5 regions:

as: 1, br: 4, eu: 4+1new, us: 1+2new, ru: 5, total:18
With is distribution:

2 2
0 166

Hi there,

I'm passing a JSON object to the server as such:

{"key":"value","key":"value","key":"value"}

From the client:

- Build object

object=JSON.stringify(object)

-pass to server side method as %String

On the server:

s object={}.FromJSON(object)

Instead of getting something like

object=<OBJECT REFERENCE>[2@%Library.DynamicObject]

I get

object="991@%Library.DynamicObject"

I can't access that object using %Get as if says invalid OREF.

0 5
0 312

Hello! I need help reading a file and putting the contents into variables.

File path would be, c:\temp\zipcitystate.csv or txt

Data looks like this

00501,Holtsville,NY
00544,Holtsville,NY
00601,Adjuntas,PR
00602,Aguada,PR

I need to add the first area to variable ZIP, Second to CITY and third to STATE. they are separated by a comma.

Any help would be appreciated

0 8
0 582

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

InterSystems HealthShare Analytics Solution: Create & Deliver Real-Time Insight at Scale

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PbSKedG25eA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 282

Hi all

I have a Zen page which displays the contents of a table. One of the columns is a file path to a file on a local disk.

Is it possible, on a Zen page, to allow that file that described by the file path to be downloaded when a hyperlink is clicked on?

Cheers

0 7
1 388

Good morning,

We would appreciate if you could read us and if you have the opportunity, please respond to us.

The current situation is as follows:

We have 2 environments PREproduction and INTegration :

Ensemble version in PREproduction:

Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.6 (Build 717U) Thu Feb 24 2022 13:27:54 EST

Version of the tool to convert XML to ER7 and vice versa, the ITB, in PRE (we get it in the ITB.info.cls file):

0 1
0 150