Hello community,

I am trying to parse the below HttpResponse in Cache. Cannot get the Iterator to work. Is there a single loop which can parse both or single messages and grab the error?

{
error:[
{ txt1:'error msg1'},

{ txt2:'error msg2'},
]
}

{
error: {
txt1:[
'error msg1',

'error msg2'
]
}

Thanks,

Jimmy Christian

0 16
0 2.1K

Greetings,

We need to communicate with a vendor through web services in a way that those web services pull the queued messages from Ensemble instead of Ensemble pushing messages to a web service.

Is this possible? if yes, will we loose the messages sessions, status, and tracking information?

Your help is much appreciated.

-Basem

0 4
0 226

Hello Community,

How do i disable an operation explicitly based on a value in a variable?

I set the ReplyCodeAction to E=D.

In the Operation Code i am throwing an explicit ERROR

THROW ##class(%Exception.General).%New("Shutting Down Operation",999,,"My own special exception")

But my operation still remains up.

Any suggestions please will be appreciated.

0 6
0 287

Hello,

I am wondering the best way to disable a user account using this class in Cache (Security.Users).

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic.cls

Example User Account = jhipp

Currently is Enabled

I know that we can use the auto-generated EnabledGetStored method, for example:

%SYS> w ##class(Security.Users).EnabledGetStored("jhipp")

0 4
0 380

Hello All.

In need of some help.

We are currently migrating Interfaces from JCAPS to HealthConnect 19.1 and have done a lot of work on our Dev server. I am looking to copy/export this work over to the Test server and have managed to export the production and Rules, HL7 custom Schemas etc. The only thing left now are the Data Transformations but so far I can only find ways of copying the transformations over individually. Is there some way to copy all of the transformations we have produced in our namespace to another server in one go?

Thanks

0 4
0 321

Hi

Sometimes I have Atelier gettinng stuck on background task "Updating server container".

This maxes out one of the cpu cores and I end up having to kill the process. This is on version 1.3.139.

0 3
0 236

Is there a way to set null in dynamic object without using %Set methods?

I have this method and I need to set NULL as, well, null and not string.

ClassMethod node(name) [ CodeMode = expression ]
{
{
    "name":(name),
    "content":($case(##class(%Dictionary.ClassDefinition).%ExistsId(name), $$$YES:"mycontent", $$$NO:"NULL"))
}
}
0 3
0 654
Question
· Sep 14, 2019
Replacing character groups

What's the best way to replace character groups?

I want not to remove character groups as $zstrip does but to replace them with whitespaces.

$translate needs explicit character list.

Effectively I want to remove any characters besides letters, numbers and a small (known) subset of punctuation characters, replacing everything else with whitespaces.

0 6
0 558

We have a case where we have 1 message coming in, but then sending two messages out to the same location. Even with FIFO sometimes the messages get out of sequence depending on what is need to be done to the message in the DTL before send. Is it possible to call sleep or Halt or write some kind of a function to put a pause in a routing rule between two sends?

0 5
0 598

I'm trying to convert a CSV inbound to an HL7 MFN^M16 outbound. I know I'm using book information as the CSV but I don't think that matters. Please let me know if that's incorrect.

My service is reading the file in just fine and when I don't have a DLT transformer the raw message passes through to outbound file folder just fine. However, when I include a basic DLT that simply copies a couple of fields over I get the "Ens.StreamContainer" error. Everything also seems to be good in the Record Mapper.

0 4
0 2.7K

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K
Question
· Nov 13, 2019
Keep Alive Packet

does Health Connect have an out of box setting to send some type of "Keep Alive" packet? This is for a TCP connection. I have a vendor that will disconnect from the engine if there is a 2 hour idle time. would like to send something across every hour (if its idle) to prevent the disconnection. I'm assuming this may be something custom that needs to be created, but thought I asked the community first.

0 1
0 475

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255

Hello guys,

Is it possible to map a package as read only?

I know it is possible to mount the source database as read only and map the package in the target namespace. But I would like to make the mapping read only so that the package would be "read only" only in the target namespace.

This would avoid someone to forget to set the database read only again if a modification in the package is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Zanon

0 3
1 272

There are situations where we want to provide immediate feed back to inbound Web Service that a particular business operation is not running (status <> "running"). We don't even want to queue up the message. We just want the webservice to respond with an error stating the business operation is down.

0 4
0 430

Hello,

We have defined four BPL Business Processes. One gets occasionally errors when pool size is two. No errors happen with pool size one. The error happens on calling %Save() on a large objects with many references to other objects.

Error #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock on instance of 'classname'.

Error #5002: Cache error: <ROLLFAIL> %TRollBack+10^%occTransaction

The error happens on a particular large object.

Our FileService gets the same Errors #5803 and #5002 with class 'EnsLib.EDI.X12.Document'

0 3
0 491

Hello,

I am new to InsterSystems Cache - having a SQL Server background. However I am dealing with a Third Party who use InterSystems Cache to hold some of our data. To do some analysis I need to view a backup of the database. They are prepared to send me a backup.

My question is - how can I view this backup ( would this be the CACHE.dat file?).

Do I effectively need to have an installation of CACHE on my machine to be able to view this? Is it possible to view it from SQL Server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

0 2
0 432

Hi Community,

I have a need to access the Lock Table to find the Process ID of the process that has a particular global node Locked. The process holding the lock could be on any one of four application servers.

Having identified the Process ID, I then need to interrogate the local variables for that process, to find an application User ID.

I can then inform the current user which of their colleagues has a particular record locked, preventing them from continuing with their work...

Are these things I can do under Caché? If so, how would I do so?

0 6
0 620

Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K