Question
· May 21, 2018
working with Angular

I have a very large logistics software running Chache.

I need to build an external application ( Web & Mobile) . I was thinking of using Angular. Does anyone have experience with this infrastructure ? What would be the best way to extract the data ?

0 4
0 895

Hi - is anyone successfully using Atelier on a Mac? I seemed to have installed everything correctly but I cannot create Atelier projects or edit mac routines. Eclipse is giving a lot of spurious errors. I have yet to find anyone that has a good word to say about Eclipse and they all use other IDEs but that's what Intersystems have chosen. If people are able to use it on the Mac then fine, I'll just carry on googling... Thanks

0 3
0 399

Hi,

When i try to configure my server connection in Atelier (Eclipse), i am getting the below exception.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

It was all working fine and i think that the only thing which i have done was installing some windows updates. Now when i try to configure the server configuration i started getting the above error, any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks,

0 5
0 433

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can give me some guidance.

I have this code below; please see below. It works perfectly fine. However, when I use a different target, it is not working. 0 files were copied.

w $ZF(-100,"/SHELL /LOGCMD","copy","C:\DICOM\IMAGE\IMAGE1.DCM","E:\IMAGE\COPIEDIMAGETEST1.DCM")

0 3
0 259
Question
· Jun 18, 2018
MessageBank Helper Class

Hello!,

I was wondering if some one have an example code of the MessageBank Helper Class? , im currently using the MessageBank ok to store all message/events, but i need to be able to search for messages using the bodyclass properties.

I've read that using MessageBank Helper Class you can do that, but i just cant find anything , documentation only says use the OnBankMSG() method and thats it.

0 1
1 388

I am trying get the Unix time stamp in milliseconds

set epochSecond= $ZDATETIME($ZTIMESTAMP,-2)*1000

but the result is not accurate as $ZDATETIME ignoring /truncating the fraction of the seconds and the milliseconds calculation is not accurate with fraction seconds

for example

set epochSecond= $ZDATETIME($ZTIMESTAMP,-2)

when its converts to the milliseconds

it became 1675830682000. not the accurate fractional seconds.

My target system looking for the milliseconds time stamp to authenticate.

0 3
0 288
Question
· Jun 29, 2018
DICOM Operation

I'm trying to add an Operation to store DICOM files but each time I add a Operation using the class EnsLib.DICOM.Operation.TCP it reverts into Services and I cannot work out why this is happening. I've tried following the guide online (link at the bottom) but the Operation still reverts to a Service.

Any pointers would be appreciated,

Thank you.

https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

0 1
0 323

I would like to examine the contents of my OBX-5 field and not route the message if it contains alphabetic characters. I've tried various combinations of the Match and Contains functions, with no luck. Should I be using the COS ? operator or plaini regular expressions?

e.g.

OBX-5 Contains "\D"

OBX-5 Contains "?.A"

OBX-5 Contains "[A-Z]"

0 17
0 1.3K
Question
· Jul 16, 2018
%DOC with DeepSee

Hello,

I have imported my data with the following code (%DocDB).

set filename = "/home/student/Dokumente/convertcsv.json"

IF $SYSTEM.DocDB.Exists("Fitabase1") {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%GetDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

ELSE {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%CreateDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

set arr = ##class(%DynamicAbstractObject).%FromJSON(filename)

SET jstring = arr.%ToJSON()

//SET doccount = db.%Size()

DO db.%FromJSON(jstring)

0 2
0 361

We have messages that are in a queued state for various reasons and when we do a manual shutdown of the instance, they are moved to a Suspended state. I thought I saw in the documentation somewhere a setting to make sure these messages stay in a queued state and not suspend them. Can someone confirm and point me in the correct location for that documentation, as I am trying to ensure that if we do have to manually shutdown a instance, someone doesn't have to remember to go back in and check for suspended messages and resubmit them?

Thanks

0 4
1 349

Hi.

We are going to have basic patient demographic data coming in to Cache via a webservice. I thought that I should define the input as XML something like the FHIR format (with UK extensions).

In the past we've input XML streams and used the %XML.Reader to convert them to matching classes successfully, so I thought it would be easy. However, I've found that the FHIR format stores everything in attributes like:

0 5
0 232
Question
· Aug 7, 2018
Speeding up $listget

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster way to get the data from a class, and I find it very slow compared to traditional globals. So, I hope some of you can bring some light to me :-)

I have thousands of registers in a class, and to access it quickly I'm going with $o at the index. From there, I get the values using $listget(). Something like that:

0 10
0 548
Question
· Mar 20, 2023
Reading through file fast

Hi Guys,

I've the below code that copies 15000 records into a global, problem is that taking around 11 secs to finish and I'm wondering if there is any faster way (eg. would copying the file into stream and look through the stream makes it faster!?) because I've hundreds of files I need to process every time.

0 4
0 266

We are running old VB code on a Windows 2012 R2 server.

In the last month the following error has been happening.

Failure to create CacheObjectConnection.
Failure in GetClassInfo for CacheObjectConnection

Factory not connected to server
Send to Cache' failed

Neither the the code or Cache instance has not changed.

Cache 2017.1.1.111.0

The code:

Dim bRtn As Boolean
Dim objCacheObject As Object
cntr = 1

0 7
0 870

Hey all,

I have been creating a class to handle file encryption by using GPG keys. I pushed my code out today and my encrypt and decrypt methods weren't working. About a half an hour later in troubleshooting I found out that it needed to be a syntax change. My method has three parameters to it. Examples below:

This is how I was calling it in the test system with no issues:

do gpg.Encrypt()

This is how I was having to call it in my production system to work with no issues:

do gpg.Encrypt("","","")

0 6
0 241

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

0 1
0 520

I'm trying to create a SOAP service between two systems (one client and one server) to transfer files from the client to the server.

I'm reading through the documentation available at https://docs.intersystems.com/iris20223/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?... but wanted to look at an actual example of code (preferably a small example for both systems).

If anyone has such an example or could create one, it would greatly help me understand how SOAP services work.

0 1
0 289